CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tragedy Of Teen Migrant Washed Up On Beach

Neil

31 minutes ago, Neil said:

Tragedy? fucking right it is,a fucking tragedy that the cunt didn't have 50 of his mates with him.Just watch the Beeb run with this one.Fuck 'em.

I'm surprised they didn't include a picture of him face down in the surf with a teddy bear captioned with "Murdered by Tory fascist scum and Britain's racist society".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-53835374

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm surprised they didn't include a picture of him face down in the surf with a teddy bear captioned with "Murdered by Tory fascist scum and Britain's racist society".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-53835374

I presume the frogs will be transporting his carcass to U.K. waters in the morning so Border Farce can collect it for burial in Kent. And obviously charging us transportation costs. 

Its what George Floyd would have wanted.

JE NE PEUX PAS RESPIRER!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I presume the frogs will be transporting his carcass to U.K. waters in the morning so Border Farce can collect it for burial in Kent. And obviously charging us transportation costs. 

Its what George Floyd would have wanted.

JE NE PEUX PAS RESPIRER!

Burial? The corpse will be fast tracked through the benefits system and given a 3 bedroom house.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

This sums up my thoughts on the nom. @Frank Cut a few shapes, you know you wanna! 

Unfortunately, the disease addled, dandy cunt doesn't do requests. It's all part of the carefully stage managed mystique that keeps him current. I quite like the cunt really. Although, obviously I wish he was dead.

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unfortunately, the disease addled, dandy cunt doesn't do requests. It's all part of the carefully stage managed mystique that keeps him current. I quite like the cunt really. Although, obviously I wish he was dead.

Frank’s the Joe Biden of Cunts Corner.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just hit upon an idea to this conundrum. Maybe we could do a trade with Brussels where we swap our entire pikie population for an equal amount of asylum seekers. I'm thinking we include a clause where these immigrants can't be to dark and 70% female. I think the UK public will be all for it. Fuck the French.

As Churchill said when asked why they were not represented at the Yalta conference, "well, they didn't exactly put up much of fight when invaded". The old man's probably turning in his grave at current events.

Could you imagine him negotiating with Junkers? I could picture him taking a long pull on his cigar then stating "fuck off, you idiot". 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I've just hit upon an idea to this conundrum. Maybe we could do a trade with Brussels where we swap our entire pikie population for an equal amount of asylum seekers. I'm thinking we include a clause where these immigrants can't be to dark and 70% female. I think the UK public will be all for it. Fuck the French.

As Churchill said when asked why they were not represented at the Yalta conference, "well, they didn't exactly put up much of fight when invaded". The old man's probably turning in his grave at current events.

Could you imagine him negotiating with Junkers? I could picture him taking a long pull on his cigar then stating "fuck off, you idiot". 

I'd gladly swap all our pikeys and council estate dwelling bush pigs for asylum seekers of any hue. As we're still in the union, I'd send the current lot straight to Northern Ireland- I'd even let them land a Dover to blow some more air into their dinghies for the next leg of their voyage.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd gladly swap all our pikeys and council estate dwelling bush pigs for asylum seekers of any hue. As we're still in the union, I'd send the current lot straight to Northern Ireland- I'd even let them land a Dover to blow some more air into their dinghies for the next leg of their voyage.  

There's plenty of refrigerated artics laying idle at the moment. Perfect for the second leg of the journey, Stubbs...