CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

21 hours ago, Eddie said:

We all let our guard down when In love withers, Sap yes but I’m a broken man now, I thought it was the real thing, I am coming over for a stay, I am driving the 2w drive Audi. 

No problem, bring a tent.  Frank and Gok Wan are ensconced in the gite, discussing fashion, and home made fisting butter.

• Like 1

On 28/08/2020 at 11:10, Witheredscrote said:

Expect a posting frenzy from him, as he is only 75 posts behind Decs.  Most popular all time member, my arse.  We all know that is @Bubba C. The formerly fat, cancer riddled Welsh cunt.

I think the penny might’ve dropped Withers. Not a peep from the dope in almost 24 hours. I like the man but Jesus Christ, I didn’t sign up for the Eric fucking Cuntman show. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

No problem, bring a tent.  Frank and Gok Wan are ensconced in the gite, discussing fashion, and home made fisting butter.

Dinner is on me, keep it to yourself but I’ve had roops purse away, you didn’t tell me frank and Gok was over, obviously I don’t want a massive bender coming to dinner with us, Gok Wan can come along though...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm quality but I've never been there!

Indeed. I've never seen you cunt anyone off enough to land up there, apart from Frank, but you kept it within the guidelines. Something about suggesting he regail dementia patients with his playboy lifestyle. 

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I got coolered and that disgusting tree-hugging pebble fondler gets away with that shit. 

I want him (then you) dead. 

I spent the entire weekend in the cooler, hung from said pony tail whilst roops thrashed my ball bag with a fistfull of nettles. 

And all because I suggested someones mum enjoys getting messy. What depressing times we live in.

Any chance of you getting the old gang back together and going at it again over PM?

59 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I spent the entire weekend in the cooler, hung from said pony tail whilst roops thrashed my ball bag with a fistfull of nettles. 

And all because I suggested someones mum enjoys getting messy. What depressing times we live in.

Any chance of you getting the old gang back together and going at it again over PM?

Heaven knows this place needs living up its become like an offshoot of 'Mumsnet'. When I first joined there was grudges, fueds and accusations of incest and Savillery on most noms. I found it fucking hilarious, and were the reasons that made the Corner. I do know there's going to be a disclosure at some point, and some slippery cunt will be copping both barrels. It's gonna be interesting... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Heaven knows this place needs living up its become like an offshoot of 'Mumsnet'. When I first joined there was grudges, fueds and accusations of incest and Savillery on most noms. I found it fucking hilarious, and were the reasons that made the Corner. I do know there's going to be a disclosure at some point, and some slippery cunt will be copping both barrels. It's gonna be interesting... 

Indeed. The dumbing down thanks to the incessant prattling from the likes of pen, child h and some of the sunshine bus travelling newbies is subjecting the corner to a slow death. It's simply not cunting and a piss poor imitation of the funny vitriol that made most gravitate here in the first place. 

I'm sure @Mrs Roops@cuntspotter@Adminetc spend their evening's in side splitting bliss reading the highly original and hilarious comments and topics put out there by the above wankers and their ilk. I for one would feed the lot through an industrial woodchipper and start recruiting some nasty cunts who can make us laugh. 

I'm not 100% sure if decs's exile is self imposed (I wouldn't blame the cunt) or whether he's coolered indefinitely. His absence has a lot to do with the wet pants, soft cock, dog shite nature of this place.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The weekend? I had 31 fucking days for some innocuous comment about some cunt’s wife (I think). 

They were better times stubby, alas I’ve not spoken to the cliquey blinders in about 2 years. 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. The dumbing down thanks to the incessant prattling from the likes of pen, child h and some of the sunshine bus travelling newbies is subjecting the corner to a slow death. It's simply not cunting and a piss poor imitation of the funny vitriol that made most gravitate here in the first place. 

I'm sure @Mrs Roops@cuntspotter@Adminetc spend their evening's in side splitting bliss reading the highly original and hilarious comments and topics put out there by the above wankers and their ilk. I for one would feed the lot through an industrial woodchipper and start recruiting some nasty cunts who can make us laugh. 

I'm not 100% sure if decs's exile is self imposed (I wouldn't blame the cunt) or whether he's coolered indefinitely. His absence has a lot to do with the wet pants, soft cock, dog shite nature of this place.  

I hope the cunt is dead. Thinking he is, is the only way I can maintain a half decent erection.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

The weekend? I had 31 fucking days for some innocuous comment about some cunt’s wife (I think). 

They were better times stubby, alas I’ve not spoken to the cliquey blinders in about 2 years. 

Oh, now I see. You are playing on the 'It's my second language, I made a mistake' routine.  You devious Welsh speaking, phlegm  producing cunt.

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

31 days is harsh but you are a total cunt with plenty of form. I’m guessing it was monumentals oriental ping pong ball firing mrs- the other spackers here you would have attacked have never been with 5ft of a fanny except the day they were born

ps get fucked

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The Good Old Days, Olde Time Music Hall, Dad's Army, One Foot in the Grave, Only Fools... a shut up you dried up old waddi.