CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

UPHILL GARDENERS WORLD.

Witheredscrote

As a relatively keen gardener,  I admit to occasionally looking at Gardeners World, with good old Monty Don. I  walked into the house, and my missus was hurling abuse at the t.v.  There was this black poof, in a floral shirt, mincing around his London cottage(ing) style garden. The filthy dirty simpering cunt then proceeded to stick his fucking fingers into a jar of Vaseline, and then rub the contents around the rim of his flower pot. 'It keeps the slugs away' he smirked. Yes Mpenda, and no doubt attracts every fucking bender in the Clapham area. 

A spade holding a spade indeed. Fucking BBC

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

As a relatively keen gardener,  I admit to occasionally looking at Gardeners World, with good old Monty Don. I  walked into the house, and my missus was hurling abuse at the t.v.  There was this black poof, in a floral shirt, mincing around his London cottage(ing) style garden. The filthy dirty simpering cunt then proceeded to stick his fucking fingers into a jar of Vaseline, and then rub the contents around the rim of his flower pot. 'It keeps the slugs away' he smirked. Yes Mpenda, and no doubt attracts every fucking bender in the Clapham area. 

The BBC in institutionally obsessed with the promotion of sodomy and sexual depravity.Add to this it’s PC woke cultural imperatives and anti government stance with left leaning conspiratorial bias and you have an enemy of the state.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The BBC in institutionally obsessed with the promotion of sodomy and sexual depravity.Add to this it’s PC woke cultural imperatives and anti government stance with left leaning conspiratorial bias and you have an enemy of the state.

The BBC is about to lose it's state funding. That's why Tim Davie who's currently in charge of its commercial arm is taking over from Tony Hall.

Let's see how faggot TV copes in the real world without a blank cheque.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You mean he didn't have any physical disability??? Fuck the fucking BBC, that's discriminatory towards disabled people, where's my Basildon Bond writing paper? Points of View are going to receive a strongly worded letter for this abhorrent attitude towards cunts in wheelchairs.

20 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You mean he didn't have any physical disability??? Fuck the fucking BBC, that's discriminatory towards disabled people, where's my Basildon Bond writing paper? Points of View are going to receive a strongly worded letter for this abhorrent attitude towards cunts in wheelchairs.

Yes, I can see how you take this personally.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Though, totally racist and homophobic, I do agree

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

So Monty is blacking up now? After that breakdown I think everybody advised him to go hard soft. Hence, soft voice, soft movements, soft clothing, soft hat, and I suspect even that wears him out. Gone are the days of Geoff Hamilton and Percy Thrower. 

On 30/08/2020 at 09:39, Witheredscrote said:

What do you call a dog with a spade hanging out of its arse?

Jordan.

• Like 2

On 30/08/2020 at 10:54, Trucking Funt said:

The BBC is about to lose it's state funding. That's why Tim Davie who's currently in charge of its commercial arm is taking over from Tony Hall.

Let's see how faggot TV copes in the real world without a blank cheque.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/aug/31/tim-davie-faces-battle-to-find-new-bbc-funding-model?curator=MediaREDEF

The manipulative shitheads at the BBC just don't get it, do they? Why do they arrogantly assume most British people wish to follow the feminist & snowflake example of Sweden's state-funded media system? At a time when people are losing their jobs, the bastards are planning new ways of funding a sinking ship to continue its worrying degree of anti-British, anti-white political engineering and control. If people can't see BBC bosses are planning to replace one enforceable tax with another, then they need their heads testing. People don't want to continue funding Jeremy Vine's whining left-wing bullshit show or Gary Linekar's extravagant lifestyle, or any other unfair or inflated salary of its scheming political editors or greedy presenters.

Either: 1) decriminalise non-payment of the licence fee and introduce adverts, so the BBC snowflakes learn to survive in the real world, or 2) preferably shut the whole fucking organisation down, detonating White City and the legacy of the child molesters the BBC studios housed and protected for decades in the process.

The British people are sick of them. They're not wanted any more.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/aug/31/tim-davie-faces-battle-to-find-new-bbc-funding-model?curator=MediaREDEF

The manipulative shitheads at the BBC just don't get it, do they? Why do they arrogantly assume most British people wish to follow the feminist & snowflake example of Sweden? At a time when people are losing their jobs, the bastards are planning new ways of funding a sinking ship to continue its worrying degree of anti-British, anti-white political engineering and control. If people can't see BBC bosses are planning to replace one enforceable tax with another, then they need their heads testing. People don't want to continue funding Jeremy Vine's wining left-wing bullshit show or Gary Linekar's extravagant lifestyle, or any other unfair or inflated salary of its scheming political editors or greedy presenters.

Either: 1) decriminalise non-payment of the licence fee and introduce adverts, so the BBC snowflakes learn to survive in the real world, or 2) preferably shut the whole fucking organisation down, detonating White City and the legacy of the child molesters the BBC studios housed and protected for decades in the process.

The British people are sick of them. They're not wanted any more.

Sky and ITV are every bit as bad. The problem is that the BBC is trying to compete with them .. we do need an alternative and that is what the BBC should be, basic and simple. strip out the opinion, bias and all the wonderful stories of African amputees and other fluff so that it is as it was in the 1960s, switch off the daytime mass audience stuff and replace it with schools programmes as we had up until the early 1970s. Get rid of Eastbenders and the like. max salary 50k. Essentially the BBC should be "Fog on channel, continent isolated".

• Like 1

On 30/08/2020 at 10:16, Earl of Punkape said:

It’s a close call with The Guardian.

On 30/08/2020 at 13:29, ChildeHarold said:

So Monty is blacking up now? After that breakdown I think everybody advised him to go hard soft. Hence, soft voice, soft movements, soft clothing, soft hat, and I suspect even that wears him out. Gone are the days of Geoff Hamilton and Percy Thrower. 

Percy Thrower had some nice magnolias.

23 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Percy Thrower had some nice magnolias.

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck off you little squirt. 

13 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Bumboy.

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sorry typo. Little shit. 

LOL with kisses. 

12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Scatterbrain.