CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Margaret Ferrier MP SNP cunt

Earl of Punkape

31 minutes ago, Goober said:

I take your point regarding the tagging and therefore accept that the account still exists, but I didn't even attempt to log in as DrCunt as it's not in the list, I no longer remember the password and I'm not using that email account any longer. So you equally must accept that I was not aware the account still existed. Your assertion that it's a load of old pony is, therfore, once again, incorrect. I know you'll never accept that because you're utterly incapable of ever believing you're wrong. Bear in mind though that you have repeatedly said in the past that if an account is not logged into in ~6 months it's deleted. Perhaps punters shouldn't believe a word you say and you really are as clueless as you appear?

I note you didn't dispute the BS that I called you out for regarding signing up under other ids, which is just as well since we both know the truth.

I'm perfectly happy for you to delete DrCunt. I've never attempted to run a sock puppet account, as you suggested, and have zero interest in doing so.

I've said to Eric that I thought my new ID was so obvious that you needn't have read PMs, now I'm less sure, given the other misinformation you peddle.

Well firstly if I had to refute every point made by a recalcitrant punter I'd be here all day. As it is there are other matters that take priority over The Corner. As for the time-frame for lapsing accounts that depends on the circumstances - stillborn accounts are generally lapsed no earlier than 7-10 days, accounts with content varies according to post count. In your own particular case it was made very clear what will happen...

On 25/11/2019 at 09:57, Mrs Roops said:

Needy child...

Anyway welcome to purgatory. You'll find that you have been gelded. Metaphorically parts of you will henceforth reside in pickle jar until you either shut up and quietly disappear in a year's time or you'll behave moving forward.

As I intimated earlier the @DrCunt account will disappear no earlier than the 25th November and the @Goober account can stay though within the restrictions of the ModQ as per my previous stipulations.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's called integrity, a quality that's certainly bereft in your character. 

@Goober has just neatly bent you over a barrel and shot his load across your back. I'll sit back and enjoy the view as you attempt to squirm your way out.

For all the accusations of "thickster" coming from you and the Greek cunt even your lapdog Pen can work it out. There's nothing worse than a thicko thinking their smart! 

Yeah, in yer dreams retard. 👍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Lets be honest, It does have to be admitted that you are something of a thickster doesn't it?

Pen, you and I are close.. always have been. You might not agree with the majority of shit I post here, but we have an understanding. I certainly don’t dislike the Major, and I don’t begrudge him his road to recovery. What I won’t stand for is plagiarism. If he could just simply be himself, we’d get along just fine. Do you know what I mean?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Your jealous, Frank, nothing more nothing less. I've never once heard an educated or informed opinion from you on any thread. If you're really that sceptical why don't you copy and paste to cross reference it? You won't because you've an inferiority complex which is plain for all to see. You really are one thick easily riled one liner cunt. 

Major, don’t you think it’s bleedin’ obvious? If anyone wanted to verify your handiwork, they’d simply paste a paragraph into their browser, scroll down to the FT readers comments, and there it is under the username ‘WorldinAction’, practically word for word. 

29 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well firstly if I had to refute every point made by a recalcitrant punter I'd be here all day. As it is there are other matters that take priority over The Corner. As for the time-frame for lapsing accounts that depends on the circumstances - stillborn accounts are generally lapsed no earlier than 7-10 days, accounts with content varies according to post count. In your own particular case it was made very clear what will happen...

As I intimated earlier the @DrCunt account will disappear no earlier than the 25th November and the @Goober account can stay though within the restrictions of the ModQ as per my previous stipulations.

It's not that you won't refute, it's that you can't. It was an out and out lie. You've only yourself to blame for me calling you out on it.

OK, accepted, you said a year over 10 months ago. At least one of us can admit a simple mistake.  I've not been counting the days, I also have better things to do.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is the Margaret cunt still hanging on to her job, aka as a nice fat monthly paycheck? Surely a bye election or sacking can be instituted under new rules that came in recently? 

The woman is an utter disgrace.It’s usually a clue when your own party leader gives you a nudge along with the rest of the grotesque SNP hierarchy.I imagine if she has any conscience at all she may well be in a rather bad place and may well stay indoors for months...

A prompt resignation and mea culpa is a little late now...

22 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The woman is an utter disgrace.It’s usually a clue when your own party leader gives you a nudge along with the rest of the grotesque SNP hierarchy.I imagine if she has any conscience at all she may well be in a rather bad place and may well stay indoors for months...

A prompt resignation and mea culpa is a little late now...

The SNP have no shame. Their sense of entitlement will be their undoing.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18724859.natalie-mcgarry-former-snp-mp-denies-stealing-25k-pro-independence-groups/

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Major, don’t you think it’s bleedin’ obvious? If anyone wanted to verify your handiwork, they’d simply paste a paragraph into their browser, scroll down to the FT readers comments, and there it is under the username ‘WorldinAction’, practically word for word. 

I'm sure you've placed it there now. However there's the tricky little issue of its time stamp. Just get back to posting "I'm the best on here" and the other handful of shite. Know your station Francis, and more importantly your skill set. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Margaret Ferrier could well be arrested on Monday and charged with reckless endangerment..

It's a good test case for equal treatment, as there is already sime evidence the local lockdowns are being applied politically with some Tory controlled areas showing much worse infection rates than, say Middlesbrough, are avoiding lockdown. In her case just saying sorry shouldn't stop the full book being thrown at her in sentencing as actions speak louder than words. 

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm sure you've placed it there now. However there's the tricky little issue of its time stamp. Just get back to posting "I'm the best on here" and the other handful of shite. Know your station Francis, and more importantly your skill set. 

Major, I love you man. Here, have this..

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Frank said:

Pen, you and I are close.. always have been. You might not agree with the majority of shit I post here, but we have an understanding. I certainly don’t dislike the Major, and I don’t begrudge him his road to recovery. What I won’t stand for is plagiarism. If he could just simply be himself, we’d get along just fine. Do you know what I mean?

I wish you were both close to death

16 hours ago, Goober said:

It's not that you won't refute, it's that you can't. It was an out and out lie. You've only yourself to blame for me calling you out on it.

OK, accepted, you said a year over 10 months ago. At least one of us can admit a simple mistake.  I've not been counting the days, I also have better things to do.

Welcome back Dr Goober Cunt

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Punkers, you might be interested to know that I've traced your IP address to an estate agency in Birkenhead. Its technically Cheshire...

So punkers is an estate agent- this explains why he's such a massive cunt. I can imagine he's concocted his public school bullshite life story after showing Nouveau riche wankers around a selection of country piles. Probably premier league footballists and their thick as fucking shit slag wives.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So punkers is an estate agent- this explains why he's such a massive cunt. I can imagine he's concocted his public school bullshite life story after showing Nouveau riche wankers around a selection of country piles. Probably premier league footballists and their thick as fucking shit slag wives.

They live in the area around Wilmslow and Alderley Edge not the Wirral you uneducated twit .. I am looking at buying a Nissan Leaf, do you have any thoughts?