CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If they thought that a virus that has a 98% survival rate would clear some room on this planet, they fucked up big time.  What it has done is put the shits up millions of peeps who will quake at anything the media puts up. Only tonight on the news, was a report that some cunts have contracted Lassa Fever because they decided to visit an African shithole. "But don't worry peeps, it's not airborne so DON'T WORRY". You can see what that will do to the already shitted up populace. 

But is it political science?

On 10/02/2022 at 18:25, Mrs Roops said:

The reality is that all your previous conspiracy nonsense and predictions have turned to shit so now you're covering your arse with a new narrative.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

My answer to such a ridiculous question even by your standards, is that he’s neither. That’s like me asking whether you’re a pain in the arse or an annoying cunt?

🇱🇷LET’S GO BRANDON 🇱🇷

Can’t you two just fuck and get this over with, it’s getting tedious now.

• Like 2

On 12/02/2022 at 00:51, King Billy said:

Freddy Starr ate my face mask.

Covid test centre found on the moon

Stop calling me Matt Wankcock

New Zealand is playing Barry Manilow on loop in an attempt to dissipate Covid mandate protesters. 

Never before have I heard of such cruel and inhumane treatment of human beings. 

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Birrie Minniloo

Have you been drinking Eric? Shiraz? Surely they play Rolf Aris?

Just googling for corner viewing fans, here we go:

Aris is short for Aristotle (the Greek philosopher). Aristotle rhymes with Bottle - as in rhyming slang “Bottle and Glass” Arse. So Aris = Arse.

To be honest I think its me drinking - women's vod as some twerp suggested last week. Correct.

4 hours ago, ProfB said:

Have you been drinking Eric? Shiraz? Surely they play Rolf Aris?

Just googling for corner viewing fans, here we go:

Aris is short for Aristotle (the Greek philosopher). Aristotle rhymes with Bottle - as in rhyming slang “Bottle and Glass” Arse. So Aris = Arse.

To be honest I think its me drinking - women's vod as some twerp suggested last week. Correct.

No, I hadn't been drinking. I don't drink booze anymore. Acid reflux made it untenable.

I think that twerp was me. 

• Like 1

On 12/02/2022 at 08:49, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's been confirmed... 'Deltacron' is real and out there.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/02/11/deltacron-covid-variant-found-uk-little-concern-experts/

This Variant is NOT to be confused with the new EP called Deltacron by DFA Sazon.

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_mZthQB3Gpsbib8A55qnsV44itONeBlx2c

Get your saliva filled masks back out, have the 4th booster and run for you lives...lol.

Fuck that shit, Rasters. I've finally got back on the buttons after a long break and was fucking amazed by my work flow. I attempted to timestretch some audio and it took me about ten minutes to find the right commands. You definitely need to keep an iron in the fire when producing, but it's all coming back. 

Just thought that I'd break up a thread upon my return.

Hope you survived the storm mate? My adopted town in Somerset was absolutely battered, but I saw some bloke get blown down the road in Victoria (I obviously laughed my bollocks off). I was hoping it was that fat fucker known as the Judge, but there wasn't a mobility scooter in sight, and it would probably take winds of about 140mph to move the cunt! 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck that shit, Rasters. I've finally got back on the buttons after a long break and was fucking amazed by my work flow. I attempted to timestretch some audio and it took me about ten minutes to find the right commands. You definitely need to keep an iron in the fire when producing, but it's all coming back. 

Just thought that I'd break up a thread upon my return.

Hope you survived the storm mate? My adopted town in Somerset was absolutely battered, but I saw some bloke get blown down the road in Victoria (I obviously laughed my bollocks off). I was hoping it was that fat fucker known as the Judge, but there wasn't a mobility scooter in sight, and it would probably take winds of about 140mph to move the cunt! 

I posted the video of some bellend getting blown over on my Daft cunts nomination. Lol

Yes the old key commands and shortcuts all come back after a while...moved from Logic to to Pro Tools and that takes a while, haven't used the studio for a while so have to remember the Pro Tools key commands etc and try to forget the Logic ones...that's after I've actually installed, updated, configured and tested the tonne of software I've got. I may post a track on here one day and I hope the cunts appreciate the work we producers do MC. 

Check out the Solid State Logic sale...X compressor and EQ going for around £20 each or so... unbelievable. I'm tempted but less is more I find and mastering a small selection of go to plug ins is better than having 60 EQ's and 70 Compressors to choose from. Lol

So you're near Somerset, I have links to and am in the west country often...isn't @Stubby Pecker in Gloucester? He likes a bit of Dance music...I remember this song whwn I was was a youngster...

'I am a Rasta, me come from Gloucester,

My name is Bertie, me batty dirty'

Could be well worth a remix, we could all get on the Cider and get @Frank in a Rasta wig performing it. We could kill him after.

It could be top 40.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I posted the video of some bellend getting blown over on my Daft cunts nomination. Lol

Yes the old key commands and shortcuts all come back after a while...moved from Logic to to Pro Tools and that takes a while, haven't used the studio for a while so have to remember the Pro Tools key commands etc and try to forget the Logic ones...that's after I've actually installed, updated, configured and tested the tonne of software I've got. I may post a track on here one day and I hope the cunts appreciate the work we producers do MC. 

Check out the Solid State Logic sale...X compressor and EQ going for around £20 each or so... unbelievable. I'm tempted but less is more I find and mastering a small selection of go to plug ins is better than having 60 EQ's and 70 Compressors to choose from. Lol

So you're near Somerset, I have links to and am in the west country often...isn't @Stubby Pecker in Gloucester? He likes a bit of Dance music...I remember this song whwn I was was a youngster...

'I am a Rasta, me come from Gloucester,

My name is Bertie, me batty dirty'

Could be well worth a remix, we could all get on the Cider and get @Frank in a Rasta wig performing it. We could kill him after.

It could be top 40.

Never mind all that imaginary digital bollocks. I've just spent a fucking fortune on a Halfords Advance Vortex socket set and a Makita combi drill... not the nice one you get from B&Q in a little case for £90, the fucking mega one that's got 2 batteries, smart charger, all the accessories and comes in a blue suitcase. I'm almost reluctant to use it. It's too beautiful. @Ape™️ will understand this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind all that imaginary digital bollocks. I've just spent a fucking fortune on a Halfords Advance Vortex socket set and a Makita combi drill... not the nice one you get from B&Q in a little case for £90, the fucking mega one that's got 2 batteries, smart charger, all the accessories and comes in a blue suitcase. I'm almost reluctant to use it. It's too beautiful. @Ape™️ will understand this.

Absolutely. The first use of some tools can feel like you’re somehow violating them. Drill some wood and wind in some 4” screws for no apparent reason, to break the Makita in gently. They’re never the same once they’ve been used in masonry - you’ve just got to accept it.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Absolutely. The first use of some tools can feel like you’re somehow violating them. Drill some wood and wind in some 4” screws for no apparent reason, to break the Makita in gently. They’re never the same once they’ve been used in masonry - you’ve just got to accept it.

I know. I've got a cheap Homebase plug-in for bricks and concrete.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm fond of a bit of DIY myself Eric, used a 14v shitty drill years ago and ruined my walls...got an 18v Ryobi which was good but the battery went and it made more sense replacing it with my Bosch drill (two batteries), it's even got a small LED to light up the drill area!!! It leaves me with a useless Ryobi though... Perhaps I sell it to @Mrs Roops.

49 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm fond of a bit of DIY myself Eric, used a 14v shitty drill years ago and ruined my walls...got an 18v Ryobi which was good but the battery went and it made more sense replacing it with my Bosch drill (two batteries), it's even got a small LED to light up the drill area!!! It leaves me with a useless Ryobi though... Perhaps I sell it to @Mrs Roops.

I like Bosch. 90% of the stuff, but only 50% of the price of De Walt or Makita. When I was a kid, Black & Decker were the king of the hill, now they're shite. Wolf was a good brand. I think they got swallowed by Makita.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like Bosch. 90% of the stuff, but only 50% of the price of De Walt or Makita. When I was a kid, Black & Decker were the king of the hill, now they're shite. Wolf was a good brand. I think they got swallowed by Makita.

Can't go wrong with Ze German machinery...be it car, drill, fridge etc. Had a Black and Decker drill bit set and it was a bit shit to be honest and I've lost half of it, it's weird how most companies these days aren't even owned in or operate out if the country you associate with them. 

You mention using a cheaper drill for bricks, walls etc what do you use the Makita for then?

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Can't go wrong with Ze German machinery...be it car, drill, fridge etc. Had a Black and Decker drill bit set and it was a bit shit to be honest and I've lost half of it, it's weird how most companies these days aren't even owned in or operate out if the country you associate with them. 

You mention using a cheaper drill for bricks, walls etc what do you use the Makita for then?

Weaponeering.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm in the market for a few Kalashnikovs...fell in love with them when I fired some live ammo in The Czech Republic, not an expert in guns etc but reckon I could happily shoot Frank...7 times. 

It's the only way to kill him, like in 'The Omen'. You need to get special bullets from Bugenhagen.

• Like 1