CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

AMAZON BLACK FRIDAY ADVERT.

Witheredscrote

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I honestly couldn't tell you, I never really pay that much attention to Withers. He's sort of the Corner equivalent of background radiation - always there in one form or another and you don't notice it, but it can still give you cancer if you're unlucky.

As @Bubba C now realises. I'm glad he's nearly dead.

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

AMAZON is shit. 

BLACK FRIDAY is bollocks. 

Time for the 5% tech tax now being introduced elsewhere plus another 5% on online media platforms like NetFucks and SpotiCunts. 

Well, you have really thought it through, haven’t you? Are you aware of how easy it is for foreign/offshored monopolies to simply pass the cost onto an end consumer in order to protect their profits?  
For this type of effective taxation, you need adequate competition in the market, comparable base costs, internationally unified tax laws, heavy regulation with massive penalty rates and constant audits. Oh and bus loads of lawyers constantly outrunning the corporate ones. 
That would be a start.

By the way, Amazon had passed the new tax onto their sellers/shoppers, when the new tax came to effect this spring.
Enjoy your more expensive shopping, twit.

35 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Well, you have really thought it through, haven’t you? Are you aware of how easy it is for foreign/offshored monopolies to simply pass the cost onto an end consumer in order to protect their profits?  
For this type of effective taxation, you need adequate competition in the market, comparable base costs, internationally unified tax laws, heavy regulation with massive penalty rates and constant audits. Or and bus loads of lawyers constantly outrunning the corporate ones. 
That would be a start.

By the way, Amazon had passed the new tax onto their sellers/shoppers, when the new tax came to effect this spring.
Enjoy your more expensive shopping, twit.

You're such a fucking apologist fir inertia and corruption. Cunt. 

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

BREAKING NEWS:

I've just seen a television advert featuring only white people. It was for 'Febreze'.

If you're a dirty fucking cunt that doesn't clean your house and instead, masks the stench with an aerosol can, you must be white.

Someone told me that Gary Lineker won’t get out of bed for  less than 50 grand. His pyjamas must fucking stink.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You're such a fucking apologist fir inertia and corruption. Cunt. 

On the contrary, WC hates corruption, but is making the point that its an expensive business to reform the tax system, because the corporations will fight back.  There needs to be a universally agreed approach to tax laws in the age of globalist companies.  

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

On the contrary, WC hates corruption, but is making the point that its an expensive business to reform the tax system, because the corporations will fight back.  There needs to be a universally agreed approach to tax laws in the age of globalist companies.  

I would recommend you buy a tv and watch love island, it is probably the best thing I’ve ever seen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I'm really not as well you know stubby, Ive just sent a work email and spelt appreciated with a H. Thick as fucking shit.  

I’ve never really understood that expression ‘thick as shit’. How thick is shit? And why isn’t there ‘thin shit’?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That witch roops has fucked you right up. Get a grip FFS 

I'm drinking again stubbs, haven't had a shave for a week and my breath is rank, on a brighter note a builder parked in my parking space this morning outside the car wash office, I phoned the company and he moved the van to a space outside another office. I used a different phone to contact his office and again asked that the van was moved. Before the 2nd call I picked up a lump of dog shit using a plastic bag and wiped it under his door handle, as he pulled away he was smelling his fingers. 

7 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Another cop out argument. Nothing ever got done waiting for genetal agreement. The political pressure within each country to take steps, and they must be finessed to fit the exact needs of different regions. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I'm drinking again stubbs, haven't had a shave for a week and my breath is rank, on a brighter note a builder parked in my parking space this morning outside the car wash office, I phoned the company and he moved the van to a space outside another office. I used a different phone to contact his office and again asked that the van was moved. Before the 2nd call I picked up a lump of dog shit using a plastic bag and wiped it under his door handle, as he pulled away he was smelling his fingers. 

If your breath is rank, then that’s an improvement. When I had a pint with roops the other day she said it smelled like vomit, morning piss and jerk chicken 

As for the van trick, WVM deserve far worse. I might try this on the miserable poofs next door but use my own shit

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
10 hours ago, Eddie said:

I would recommend you buy a tv and watch love island, it is probably the best thing I’ve ever seen.

I have never seen it, but the content has been described to me, and I don't think it would capture my attention for very long.  I get bored very easily Eddie.