CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Truth and reconciliation

Stubby Pecker

Thanks to trigger happy pigs in a country 1000s of miles away and vastly different to our own, those that run our lives and control our tv, papers and internet need to remind us at every opportunity what cunts the 87% whites here are and how hard done by the 3% blacks (and another 2% mixed) are. 

If our society is so inherently unjust to this particular minority (it isn’t) you’d be hard pressed to find a country more inclusive that has tolerance and fairness enshrined in law. Perhaps the democratic utopias of the Caribbean or Africa could provide a better home?

BLM is a fucking joke here in the UK as is the black washing of the media.

• Like 6

Breaking news; a group of middle aged, middle class women from the home countries have over won the government to instigate a “wealth tax” to punish those who gained from the spoils of empire and the blood of slavery. The 87% will now have to grovel to the 3% and provide them a comfy life of fried chicken and Nike trainers. 

All the white criminals whose ancestors committed these heinous acts can apply for amnesty as long as they admit their crimes and accept an implanted tracker with a cyanide capsule should further damming revelations from the 1600s come to light
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:
Breaking news; a group of middle aged, middle class women from the home countries have over won the government to instigate a “wealth tax” to punish those who gained from the spoils of empire and the blood of slavery. The 87% will now have to grovel to the 3% and provide them a comfy life of fried chicken and Nike trainers. 

All the white criminals whose ancestors committed these heinous acts can apply for amnesty as long as they admit their crimes and accept an implanted tracker with a cyanide capsule should further damming revelations from the 1600s come to light

Snow bunny cunts.

I disagree wholeheartedly with the ghist of this racist post. I believe that it only right that countries that have financially and empirically benefitted from looting and pillaging others should compensate their traumatised ancestors. Accordingly, I have lodged a claim against the Northern French, Danes and the Italians. Anyone got an address for the Beaker embassy? Spouty, cylindrical oppressive cunts.

56 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I disagree wholeheartedly with the ghist of this racist post. I believe that it only right that countries that have financially and empirically benefitted from looting and pillaging others should compensate their traumatised ancestors. Accordingly, I have lodged a claim against the Northern French, Danes and the Italians. Anyone got an address for the Beaker embassy? Spouty, cylindrical oppressive cunts.

Did we ever get properly compensated by the Germans for their various attempts to subdue and destroy us ?

8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Did we ever get properly compensated by the Germans fox their various attempts to subdue and destroy us ?

I sometimes get a dose of the shits. It's now clear that this has been passed down genetically from Alfred The Great, who suffered terribly with IBS, brought on by the stress of dealing with the Danish. 

Some cunt owes me a lifetime supply of bacon.

51 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It's clear that the idea of property and compensation carried over after the abolition. The slave owners were financially compensated. The slaves became "free" in theory only. It is a bit like the Germans being compensated for losing the war calculated on the basis on what they lost in forced slave labour. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's clear that the idea of property and compensation carried over after the abolition. The slave owners were financially compensated. The slaves became "free" in theory only. It is a bit like the Germans being compensated for losing the war calculated on the basis on what they lost in forced slave labour. 

At least we made use of our forced labour and many of them now have nice homes in the Caribbean.

The Germans simply worked theirs to death or gassed them.

Ludicrous economics.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

At least we made use of our forced labour and many of them now have nice homes in the Caribbean.

The Germans simply worked theirs to death or gassed them.

Ludicrous economics.

The Germans were single minded and efficient. The British held the same views but lacked the triumph of the willy. 

54 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Germans were single minded and efficient. The British held the same views but lacked the triumph of the willy. 

Triumph of the Willy? Is this what you call the weekly success of actually remembering to use bog on time before pissing yourself?

Stupid fucking wanker

On 08/11/2020 at 20:34, Stubby Pecker said:

400 years a slave. I’s a good boy Master. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

They quickly replaced the stock the Turks, so no real loss there.