CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diwali

Cuntybaws

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You slated one of my nomination's the other day, saying it had already been done (I didn't bother to check before posting). As an obviously experienced member here I was keeping an eye out for one of your nomination's and here it is.

What a pile of cunt.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

200.gif

Lousy with virginity…

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was keeping an eye out for one of your nomination's...

They're hardly a closely guarded secret.

https://www.cuntscorner.com/profile/104-cuntybaws/content/?type=forums_topic&change_section=1

Oh, and by the way, there's no need for an apostrophe in "nomination's".

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I love Diwali and once attended the festival in Peckham at the Southwark Hindu Association. Christians could learn a lot from one of the oldest civilisations in the world. In fact Gandhi said he thought "Western civilisation was a good idea". To judge from many of the chumps on this site an "idea" would be a good thing. 

Religions are not civilisations, fuckwit.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Elephant is sacred you cunt not a God. 

The figure with the elephant's head is a representation of the Hindu deity Ganesh.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

My cock is like an elephant's trunk. 

Have you read about Hannibal crossing the Alps with elephants ?

None of the offspring survived.  

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've been to Diwali celebrations and they are good. Non Hindus are always made to feel welcome. Plenty of real indian food (not the shite restaraunts serve up to pissheads) and Indians do like a drink. So I've got no problems with Diwali.

How did they feel about the massive punch up which I imagine your lot started after a few Cobras?

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You slated one of my nomination's the other day, saying it had already been done (I didn't bother to check before posting). As an obviously experienced member here I was keeping an eye out for one of your nomination's and here it is.

What a pile of cunt.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I see you’ve taken that advice I tried to give you earlier.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My grandad served with Sikhs in WW2 and he had nothing but praise for them. A very brave an efficient fighting force

I as at school with a Sikh; he was fine, once it had been pointed out that pushing Matron down the stairs was unacceptable, even if she was a woman. I think he was some kind of prince or something. He kept himself to himself and liked eating daddy-long-legses.