CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Calls For Northern Independence

Decimus

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

If @Earl of Punkapewere in Star Trek he’d always have his gayser on bum.

Fuck off.

People only migrated to the North in prehistoric times because they were forced to. In a sense we are the human dregs left behind. The North v. the South. No contest. Temperate = shit weather. Whatever the geography book tell you. The three greatest words in the English language are Costa Del Sol. Because it's fucking great. 

Guest TerrySpunk
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Take it from someone who knows about multi IDs, Reptyle. The key is to create a character so utterly different to your original persona that you can blend in without suspicion. 

This is your fifth attempt at a new start, and short of waxing lyrical about your homemade Bristol stool chart, you'll always give yourself away by banging on about the south and Sharia law, despite your northern shit pit of a home being full of more Pakis per capita.

How long until you tell us how much more considerably rich you are than us because you once saw an Aston Martin on a 15 year old rerun of Top Gear?

Fuck off, everybody hates you.

I have absolutely no idea what you're going on about. Do you slap headed pink sun newspaper reading Frank Butcher alike wankers in the south even speak English or is it just a series of grunts in-between getting acid splashed in your face by rag heads and grooming gangs? lol

What's sad is that is an actual screenshot of a random street in London from google street view I happened upon by chance. The entire south east of england needs crop dusting with Sarin gas. There aren't any pakis within a 200 mile radius at the very least of where I live. I'm on £77'000+ a year with added perks and live in a huge ultra modern 7 bedroom detached house with a garage that is probably twice the size of your whole house 'ooop norrfff'. 😂 👍🏻

Guest TerrySpunk
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At least Muslims, unlike northerners, have the sense to place a pillowcase over the freshly pulverised faces of their wives.

Why don't you tell us which part of southern England that the Rotherham paedo ring was based in? Chips 'n' Gravy slurping, pig fucking northern imbecile.

I mean if you aren't getting blown up or stabbed to death by muslims in the south you're probably getting arrested by the police for wrong think or calling trannies nasty names. Enjoy living in Orwell's 1984.

38 minutes ago, TerrySpunk said:

I have absolutely no idea what you're going on about. Do you slap headed pink sun newspaper reading Frank Butcher alike wankers in the south even speak English or is it just a series of grunts in-between getting acid splashed in your face by rag heads and grooming gangs? lol

What's sad is that is an actual screenshot of a random street in London from google street view I happened upon by chance. The entire south east of england needs crop dusting with Sarin gas. There aren't any pakis within a 200 mile radius at the very least of where I live. I'm on £77'000+ a year with added perks and live in a huge ultra modern 7 bedroom detached house with a garage that is probably twice the size of your whole house 'ooop norrfff'. 😂 👍🏻

The last time you logged in as Reptyle, it was your best friend's cousin who lived in a big house, and you didn't own a sports car then, but you'd once "seen one". After being absolutely annihilated for banging on about the successes of other people, you then proceeded to defend a member who was outed as a deviant nonce cunt.

Since then, like the sinister little Jon Venables freak you are, you've been put in the admin witness protection programme. Five fake IDs later, just like Venables, you've blown your cover every single time by reverting to tedious type.

Before you.get hounded off the site again by people who are still absolutely disgusted by your defence and friendship of a paedo, can you explain to us why you.stuck up for said nonce when he was writing beast fiction about a child shitting on him?

Fuck off out of here before you get hunted down and have your legs broken, you creepy fucking pervert.

• Like 1

Guest TerrySpunk
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The last time you logged in as Reptyle, it was your best friend's cousin who lived in a big house, and you didn't own a sports car then, but you'd once "seen one". After being absolutely annihilated for banging on about the successes of other people, you then proceeded to defend a member who was outed as a deviant nonce cunt.

Since then, like the sinister little Jon Venables cunt you are, you've been put in the admin witness protection programme. Five fake IDs later, just like Venables, you've blown your cover every single time by reverting to tedious type.

Before you.get hounded off the site again by people who are still absolutely disgusted by your defence and friendship of a paedo, can you explain to us why you.stuck up for said nonce when he was writing beast fiction about a child shitting on him?

Fuck off out of here before you get hunted down and have your legs broken, you creepy fucking pervert.

I think you need to lay off the ketamine cause I have no idea what you're ranting on about. Do you know my/our house has an outdoor-indoor swimming pool and a guest house too? You can literally fit 3 cars in the garage. I'm looking at buying a new (or semi new) sports car for a toy. What would you recommend in the £65'000 mark? 

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

beast fiction about a child shitting on him?

lol what 😂

39 minutes ago, TerrySpunk said:

I mean if you aren't getting blown up or stabbed to death by muslims in the south you're probably getting arrested by the police for wrong think or calling trannies nasty names. Enjoy living in Orwell's 1984.

You won’t be here much you ridiculous, retarded pleb.

• Like 2

Just now, TerrySpunk said:

I think you need to lay off the ketamine cause I have no idea what you're ranting on about. Do you know my/our house has an outdoor-indoor swimming pool and a guest house too? You can literally fit 3 cars in the garage. I'm looking at buying a new (or semi new) sports car for a toy. What would you recommend in the £65'000 mark? 

lol what 😂

Shut up you sick cunt, you've been rumbled. Trot off back to admin and beg him to give you some new papers. It doesn't matter how many times you try to sneak back in, you'll always be sniffed out and I'll make sure everyone is reminded of why you had to run away and delete your original ID.

• Like 1

Guest TerrySpunk
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Shut up you sick cunt, you've been rumbled. Trot off back to admin and beg him to give you some new papers. It doesn't matter how many times you try to sneak back in, you'll always be sniffed out and I'll make sure everyone is reminded of why you had to run away and delete your original ID.

😂  Ok Abdul.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Since then, like the sinister little Jon Venables freak you are, you've been put in the admin witness protection programme. Five fake IDs later, just like Venables, you've blown your cover every single time by reverting to tedious type.

Aaahh...penny...dropped.

11 hours ago, TerrySpunk said:

I'm on £77'000+ a year with added perks and live in a huge ultra modern 7 bedroom detached house with a garage that is probably twice the size of your whole house 'ooop norrfff'. 😂 👍🏻

I’m the only make it up as I go along ‘millionaire’ dishwasher on the site, I have 9 bedrooms, all doubles and all my furniture is from IKEA. Fuck off. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TerrySpunk said:

Norfolk is very agricultural .. they even have their own sheep breed .. The Norfolk Horn.

12 hours ago, TerrySpunk said:

...There aren't any pakis within a 200 mile radius at the very least of where I live. I'm on £77'000+ a year with added perks and live in a huge ultra modern 7 bedroom detached house with a garage that is probably twice the size of your whole house 'ooop norrfff'. 😂 👍🏻

Actually there is not one aspect of this statement that has a modicum of truth. I suggest you regale your fantasy life at the Tufty Club where people might believe you. I have deleted your account to help you on your way. 'Bye.

• Like 3

On 29/11/2020 at 10:26, Mrs Roops said:

Actually there is not one aspect of this statement that has a modicum of truth. I suggest you regale your fantasy life at the Tufty Club where people might believe you. I have deleted your account to help you on your way. 'Bye.

Ffs. As I read the first sentence of that post and spotted the moniker I immediately thought Reptile. I was looking forward to instigating an Xbox smashing spacka attack. I new that creepy little fuckwit would return on a par with Plato.