CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SPOTY

Earl of Punkape

On 18/12/2020 at 18:27, Joker said:

Fuck all that, motor racing is a con, it's fixed from beginning to end, letting your team mate pass you so he can get more points and stay at the top of the leader board, load of fuckin' bollocks!

Only time it's worth watching is when there's a really bad crash.

Going back to the original nom .. I got rid of the telly back in 2010 .. I had been thinking of having a telly again but all this crap and the rest of what I read about has put me off along with the nom about talking heads.

33 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I had been thinking of having a telly again

Go for the biggest and heaviest TV you can find and fix it to the wall with Blu tac. Then lie down  on the floor directly underneath it, with your phone well out of reach, just in case you unfortunately survive the impact.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Go for the biggest and heaviest TV you can find and fix it to the wall with Blu tac. Then lie down  on the floor directly underneath it, with your phone well out of reach, just in case you unfortunately survive the impact.

Turn the volume and bass up first.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You have not thought that one through very well have you? Should I have attempted to fix it to the wall with blu tack it would be on the floor long before before I would be able lie down directly under it. You not out doing pizza deliveries this evening?

On 19/12/2020 at 22:14, King Billy said:

Couldn’t agree more. I used to be a big fan of F1 in the Mansell, Senna, Schumacher times. When the cars actually needed to be driven rather than autopiloted by some rich kid tapping away at an oversized PlayStation controller. Even back then though I could never quite get my head round all the major bookies pitched up at Silverstone taking bets on a race that the teams were legally allowed to fix the result of using team orders. The fucking pygmy cunt Hamiltons BLM bullshit has done me a favour as I’ll never watch the shit again.

I couldn't agree more. Driver aids continue to destroy the sport. Skill (and bravery) aside, drivers being press-savvy and politically correct for the sponsors appears to have become as important for the teams as the skills required behind the 'wheel'.

Cast your memory back to the days of James Hunt, whose F1 victory in a savage 1,000hp death trap was generally accompanied by numerous bottles of champagne, several spliffs and lines of coke, and a dozen horny pit girls. Nowadays Hamilton immediately goes to kiss the arses of those who pay his tax-free salary, before telling everyone how wonderful he is and shoving his attention-seeking bullshit politics down our throats. How times have changed.   

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I couldn't agree more. Driver aids continue to destroy the sport. Skill (and bravery) aside, drivers being press-savvy and politically correct for the sponsors appears to have become as important for the teams as the skills required behind the 'wheel'.

Cast your memory back to the days of James Hunt, whose F1 victory in a savage 1,000hp death trap was generally accompanied by numerous bottles of champagne, several spliffs and lines of coke, and a dozen horny pit girls. Nowadays Hamilton immediately goes to kiss the arses of those who pay his tax-free salary, before telling everyone how wonderful he is and shoving his attention-seeking bullshit politics down our throats. How times have changed.   

Mansell used to get out of his race car dripping with sweat, having lost up to two stone in 2hrs and could barely stand up. Hamilton jumps out of his four wheeled computer and looks like he’s just been to Desmonds for a haircut on his way to a Pussycat Dolls concert. F1....Pile of shite nowadays.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

He is my least favourite black, Hamilton has done bloody well in achieving that accolade as I once met Paul ince. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

42 minutes ago, Goober said:

Why the fuck did Capt Tom get a SPOTY award? Did he win the London Marathon this year as well? 

Jumping on the bandwagon cunts. 

You would think that poor old Capt.Tom had been through enough unpleasantness in his hundred years on Earth. I can only hazard a guess that he’s been given an award for being subjected to Fat Boy Morgan slobbering down the phone to him on a near daily basis, virtue signalling and wallowing in his own self gratification without politely telling the lard arse wanker to Fuck Off!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Mansell used to get out of his race car dripping with sweat, having lost up to two stone in 2hrs and could barely stand up. Hamilton jumps out of his four wheeled computer and looks like he’s just been to Desmonds for a haircut on his way to a Pussycat Dolls concert. F1....Pile of shite nowadays.

How was your recent stint in the cooler, Billy? Did @Frank suddenly appear and try to corner you in the showers?

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

How was your recent stint in the cooler, Billy? Did @Frank suddenly appear and try to corner you in the showers?

No but Punkers got released the day I went in and there were a load of ‘funny boys’ if you know what I mean who looked like their missus had just fucked off with the milkman.

Just now, King Billy said:

No but Punkers got released the day I went in and there were a load of ‘funny boys’ if you know what I mean who looked like their missus had just fucked off with the milkman.

The last time I was in the cooler, I got all frightened in the night. Roops came in and tucked me in, then sang to me in Welsh until I fell asleep. Then she raped me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The last time I was in the cooler, I got all frightened in the night. Roops came in and tucked me in, then sang to me in Welsh until I fell asleep. Then she raped me.

It doesn’t count if you’re asleep, according to Neil. He helps them get to sleep with a lump hammer.

• Like 1