CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If you are truly English, it has to be goose, Gressingham for me. A bit fiddly and greasy with not much meat, but utterly delicious. I recommend layering the leftovers twixt sage leaves and goose gravy for a Boxing Day treat. Never failed in my house. Turkey is a tasteless, chalky American abhorration and has no place at an Englishman’s table.

Farm reared goose is horrible shit, especially if it's from fucking Suffolk. Far, far too much fat. 

Better just to go out and shoot a wild one. There's millions of the bastards round here. All you've got to do is get some big fuck off cartridges and then pick your flavour: Greylag, Pink Footed, White Fronted, Canada or Egyptian (last two definitely not recommended). 

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Farm reared goose is horrible shit, especially if it's from fucking Suffolk. Far, far too much fat. 

Better just to go out and shoot a wild one. There's millions of the bastards round here. All you've got to do is get some big fuck off cartridges and then pick your flavour: Greylag, Pink Footed, White Fronted, Canada or Egyptian (last two definitely not recommended). 

Canadian goose is disgusting...tough and stringy.You would be better of eating a herring gull.

I shall be having Plover’s eggs and Irish smoked salmon as a starter to the goose this year.

50 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

When you first arrived here, in your current guise, you went at me like a bull at a gate. This led me to believe that you were a fucking idiot. Since then you’ve done absolutely nothing to change my opinion.

It was you Ape...I was actually like a ‘bull at the gape.’

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Canadian goose is disgusting...tough and stringy.You would be better of eating a herring gull.

I shall be having Plover’s eggs and Irish smoked salmon as a starter to the goose this year.

Fucking hell, they put some good stuff in the bins round your way, eh? 

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You didn’t, but bravo my musical genius..such a talent. Notice that I’ve reduced my ellipsis down to two to baffle our resident amateur detective @Decimus? The utter meff.

I've been battling these cunts singlehandedly for almost nine years, DC. Decs, Cuntman, Stickers... Noakes. I was running rings around the lot of them until Bawsey posted a screenshot of my polio legs in salopettes. No one can survive that. I eventually recovered and now I can honestly say, hand of heart, with your input we could take the fuckers out.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Indeed.

Goose at the Punkape’s this year.

It’s extraordinarily good cold too...and pints of goose fat to make game chips with and to donate to sex offenders.

Jesus fucking christ, you absolute fucking wanker. You’ve been reeled in by a formulaic response from the great pretender. DC has studied your drivel and come up with a post that was guaranteed to please a stupid, shallow, fantasist shitcunt like you.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Jesus fucking christ, you absolute fucking wanker. You’ve been reeled in by a formulaic response from the great pretender. DC has studied your drivel and come up with a post that was guaranteed to please a stupid, shallow, fantasist shitcunt like you.

You’re better than this Ape. Goose is a tradition on my table and, as a man, you’re welcome to attend. You have something magnetic about you.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've been battling these cunts singlehandedly for almost nine years, DC. Decs, Cuntman, Stickers.. Alfie Noakes. I was running rings around the lot of them until Bawsey posted a screenshot of my polio legs in salopettes. No one can survive that. I eventually recovered and now I can honestly say, hand of heart, with your input we could take the fuckers out.

Out of likes but even the bold admire you’re genius Francescino.

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You should feel sympathy for sex offenders at Christmas Ape.

You could visit them in prison over the holiday period, recite bible passages to them and anoint them with goose fat.

59 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Implying that Cape Verde is a luxury destination. Implying that it was all inclusive in the Hilton. Why are you not alarmed at this cunts exposure as an utter liar? Come on Eric, look at it for what it is. Trucko was giving it the big ‘I am’ and boasting about lifestyle which you abhor. He’s been proven to be an utter fuckin liar which is the real point at hand. Cape Verde is the holiday company’s latest attempt at winter sunshine for Brits and only an hour away from the Canaries. It’s targeted at the low end of the market, cheap and all inclusive (EXCEPT FOR THE FUCKIN HILTON) This is me projecting myself as financially superior? Fuck off! The man’s a liar, this is the point and I have never boasted about my wealth or lifestyle. You are all over the place here, your loyalty to your longtime mates has clouded your judgement, which is a bit shit to be honest.

Eric's way of worming himself out of a corner, tends to be several days of silence. The man's a disgrace.

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Out of likes but even the bold admire you’re genius Francescino.

There are still two weeks to go, but I think we can safely close the nominations for "Most Awful Post of 2020" right now.

• Like 2

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

You should feel sympathy for sex offenders at Christmas Ape.

You could visit them in prison over the holiday period, recite bible passages to them and anoint them with goose fat.

Why, exactly, should I feel any sympathy for sex offenders? Please explain precisely what you’re trying to say, in your uniquely idiotic way.