CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

7 hours ago, Frank said:

DC I’m over at my dad’s having a drink and a game of 101 on his 6x6 Riley. What do you make of this.... I’m taking on a long dead straight red into the top left corner pocket and have to really give it some to screw back to baulk. I get down on the shot and - wallop! - the red bounces around the jaws of the pocket, pops up on top of the woodwork and, as if in slow motion, rolls along and drops into the opposite corner pocket! I turn around and look at Frank senior with my mouth wide open, and do you know what he said? ‘Foul.. four away’. 

7 hours ago, Frank said:

DC the ball didn’t leave the table.. it’s not a foul. I turned around expecting the cunt to be beside himself after witnessing such an extraordinary fluke, and yet he just stood there.. deadpan. ‘Foul.. four away’. 

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Sort of. It’s a through-lounge with an 80’s mahogany space-saving dining/snooker table. The two-piece table top slides over the baize during meals. There’s 30 year-old veg in those pockets. 

6 hours ago, Frank said:

You haven’t heard the worst of this sorry episode. He then tried to screw me over on the scores. I potted the last 5 reds and blacks (35) followed by all the colours up to and including the blue (20).. leaving a black ball re-spot. He then claimed victory on the grounds that I hadn’t deducted the aforementioned ‘foul’. What do you think about that? 

What is this fucking shit?

Explain yourself.

5 hours ago, Frank said:

He done me on the numbers, but I’d like to think it gave him the confidence to pen what must be the worst nomination of the year. 

You drunken rambling Ronnie Corbett old cunt, having to explain a shit joke at 2am is well, it’s embarrassing for everyone. Wanker.

• Like 2

Just now, Eddie said:

You drunken rambling Ronnie Corbett old cunt, having to explain a shit joke at 2am is well, it’s embarrassing for everyone. Wanker.

The early hours are already fucking abysmal on here. You've got the Gyppo telling knock-knock jokes, Johnny pretending to be in New Zealand, and now fucking Frank is pulling a Russ Abbott. What a two-bit, washed-up, snooker loopy cunt.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't know, Doc, I'm in the post room according to Pen.

Your avatar suggests a different department altogether. I don’t know if you have anything to do with the bandstand in Chapelfield Gardens, but last time I was that way on it could do with some love. I’ll let you get back to your franking machine.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And what the fuck happened to Jim? We didn't see him again until 'Home To Roost' with John Thaw.

The wife informs me he washed up in Coronation Street years later as the father of Michelle Keegan, who in the words of St Bernard of Burnage, he should surely still be bathing. 

In Threads he was last seen running up Eccleshall Road if memory serves, always a gamble even in 1983. I suspect he ran straight into the cemetery and was ripped apart by a pack of winos. Or Blades fans.

26 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Your avatar suggests a different department altogether.

I can neither confirm or deny. Put it this way, though, if you're ever in the area again and spy a sheepish looking fat cunt in a Bedford Rascal parked up in front of a seesaw and swings, ping me a PM.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The wife informs me he washed up in Coronation Street years later as the father of Michelle Keegan, who in the words of St Bernard of Burnage, he should surely still be bathing. 

In Threads he was last seen running up Eccleshall Road if memory serves, always a gamble even in 1983. I suspect he ran straight into the cemetery and was ripped apart by a pack of winos. Or Blades fans.

He was in a really good film called 'I.D' about a group of coppers who go undercover to infiltrate football hooligans. 

16 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Life going on with snippets of Protect and Survive in the background....pregnant Ruth crying as she strips wallpaper.....the roar of Phantom jets from RAF Finningley....CND being arrested...armed Traffic Wardens shooting looters. All these things are seared into the memory nearly 40 years on. 

It’s bleakness is it’s brilliance. The end of civilisation. Kids regressing to grunting Neanderthals giving birth to deformed babies. The Americans could never have shown such a thing, from memory The Day After is completely feeble by comparison. 

And of course the most terrifying idea of giving Local Government leaders power of life and death. Imagine that, @Decimus

Seems every time I make a suggestion I get pissed on from a great height. 

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Definitely stays with anyone who sees it. The most disturbing part for me was Ruth returning to her parents cellar, and her nonchalant acceptance of the fact that their heads had been caved in for a tin of soup and a packet of crisps.

And what the fuck happened to Jim? We didn't see him again until 'Home To Roost' with John Thaw.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Got it on DVD. Funnily enough, it's the one thing I couldn't stand Warren Clarke in. He was fucking shit as the landlord. I liked everything else he did. 

I knew a copper who's colleague went under cover and joined West Hams firm. He was with them for years. It fucked his head because he got to like all the aggro. It was from here that the football intelligence unit was set up. 

The ironic thing was that he fucking hated football and knew fuck all about it.

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d enjoy running a few of these over and knocking a toff off his horse and making him a quadriplegic 

lol

Are you in the Roops anti camp, Stubbs?

My opinion is the only good fox is a dead fox, I can't say I'm overly bothered how it meets its demise. The RSPB, quietly, agree with that sentiment.

Hey, we all have our peccadillos. If slaughtering, stinking, ginger, bin dipping cunts by ripping them to pieces with dogs floats your boat, who am I to argue? Enough about Jocks though. Foxes are cunts too.

14 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Brilliant area of the country. I spent years boating the Marlborough sounds with the kids when they were growing up. The diving, fishing, is simply fantastic. A friend who visited years ago described it as better than anything in the Med. He wasnt wrong. 

This is a serious question and not a stealth attack...

One of my favourite films is 'Once Were Warriors', set in NZ and centred on a shanty town full of Maori hard cunts. Is there some sort of reservation system? All the Maoris seemed to live in a ghetto. 

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is a serious question and not a stealth attack...

One of my favourite films is 'Once Were Warriors', set in NZ and centred on a shanty town full of Maori hard cunts. Is there some sort of reservation system? All the Maoris seemed to live in a ghetto. 

How bizarre. How bizarre. 

58 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Brilliant area of the country. I spent years boating the Marlborough sounds with the kids when they were growing up. The diving, fishing, is simply fantastic. A friend who visited years ago described it as better than anything in the Med. He wasnt wrong. 

Do you know 'Spanners' Watson and Randy Campbell? 

7 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Dont know of a Rndy Campbell. The only two Watsons im aware of are the murdering piece of shit, and Eric Watson who is a kiwi and lives in London. A shifty bastard, who ended up on the rich list worth some 200 million. He was married to a Swedish model. The cunts just been sentenced to jail time, but had it reduced because he got the covid. 

'Spanners' Watson and Randy Campbell were characters from 'Back of the Y', a cult NZ programme shown on MTV over here in the UK. It was a spoof live show. 

7 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Cobblers, your getting nothing off me. Ive never laid claim that it was written by me, i simply found it on a now pretty well defunct website, so it's obviously been posted around a bit. Yep, i copied it and posted it one here, i think it's quite funny, sort of well expressed too and sums Hull up very well. Probably it's also beyond the capabilities of @Decimus who claims to be the original writer; i have doubts about that.  What i suspect is that now it's surfaced, the weasel is worried he'll be found out that he nicked it off the web, posted it on here, if he ever did, that i dont know, and claimed it as his own work. A thoroughly despicable act of wankerish deceit. A flogging wouldnt be enough.

If he's so concerned and worrying himself into an early grave, then maybe he should come clean, there's salvation in asking for forgiveness for such utter cuntishness.

My other reason, the web site in question is nothing like CC, its a comedy, banter sort of place. Was a good place for a good old British piss take. A few who were on there are friends of mine, the whole thing morphed into a FB group, and whilst i'm not a member, i have no intentions of giving you or anyone else information that would lead you to demean the lives of the good folk on there, 

In saying that, it's obviously been posted around a fair bit and should i imagine to easy to find.  Maybe if @Decimuswas indeed the original writer ( which i cant imaging he is) and is so incensed by someone else copying and pasting it, then he should have copy written it. Dopey git, although i dont think its THAT good by any means.

My sincere apologies Wolfie for the late reply. I've been away boating and fishing ( again). It's summer here, fucking wonderful, have a nice day,  🙂 

You didn't need to write a rambling essay to confirm what we already know. You can't provide the link because there isn't one. Mates on an FB group, Jesus Christ. Why don't you screen shot the imaginary post on the imaginary website if you're so concerned that we would somehow track your pretend friends down? If you do that we won't see the website link. Eh, Johnny, why don't you do that? What possible reason could you dream up to not do that I wonder? I'm looking forward to hearing it.

You're excuses are getting more pathetic each time you're pushed on it, let me guess, you've also been held at gunpoint by MI5 and were forced to sign the Official Secrets Act swearing you'd never provide a fictional link to a fictional website.

The fact is, until and unless you provide evidence to the contrary, which you absolutely would if you had it, because why on Earth wouldn't you want to show me up, you'll be known as a plagiarising, bullshitting little shit.

Ball's in your court, Johnny, it's quite simple. Show us the evidence.

• Like 1