CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Motorists who don’t FLASH when a 🐷 is a mile or so away with a speed camera.

ProfB

ProfB sometimes needs to get somewhere in a hurry, soo I put my foot down & take advantage of the 10% +2 tolerance, what else is it there for? To be used when you are pushed for time.

The times inconsiderate drivers fail to flash & let me know I might get done for speeding is shocking - too many selfish, me, me, me drivers on the road.

I would say Volvo drivers are the worse, they never speed, they never get above 40 mph & most are half blind & don’t see the 🐽s in the first place.

Dominic Cummings has said that he drove to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight before making the long drive home to London.  I don’t think he’d flash & warn me the law was trying to get me done for speeding. 😤

28 minutes ago, ProfB said:

ProfB sometimes needs to get somewhere in a hurry, soo I put my foot down & take advantage of the 10% +2 tolerance, what else is it there for? To be used when you are pushed for time.

The times inconsiderate drivers fail to flash & let me know I might get done for speeding is shocking - too many selfish, me, me, me drivers on the road.

I would say Volvo drivers are the worse, they never speed, they never get above 40 mph & most are half blind & don’t see the 🐽s in the first place.

Dominic Cummings has said that he drove to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight before making the long drive home to London.  I don’t think he’d flash & warn me the law was trying to get me done for speeding. 😤

Bollocks. Never happened. All the police are too busy shutting down shops and bullying people for not wearing masks. 

58 minutes ago, ProfB said:

The police have done some motorist for people warning other motorists about speed traps

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder if the police have responded this enthusiastically to the lockdown breaches taking place in every mosque across the UK. I'll stick my neck out and say probably not.

Bang on! Fuck me..I bet all the evening shift in B division were present here while Moria Jeavon’s gaff was being turned over on the Lichfield road.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder if the police have responded this enthusiastically to the lockdown breaches taking place in every mosque across the UK. I'll stick my neck out and say probably not.

I want them to raid a black pub that's  having a lock in.  Let's see how the cunts deal with it when a few van loads of brothers turn up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

We've all fell into the trap of assuming a fucking mentally retarded spastic like ProfB has got the mental capacity to pass a driving test in the first place.

You are always picking on me, I passed 1st time. smallbollox

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ProfB said:

Cunt definitely needs his eyes tested, the state of his fucking missus.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

On the same level as people who stand in the middle of the pavement chatting blocking up the path, I've found a loud cough does the trick at the minute 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
17 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The police have done some motorist for people warning other motorists about speed traps

Yep you can get pulled for that if they catch you, cunts