CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2021 The Good News

ChildeHarold

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

On reflection, I don't think he was that selective when it came to prospective bayonetees. (A word I just made up, before anyone Googles it.)

Bayonetees; ~ noun: A common mispronunciation of Boyonetees, Welsh Sea-Cow native to Tiger Bay, often found on her back legs akimbo eating kebab meat from Gavin Henson’s head. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We’re fucked panzy. I’ve got an Irish great grandmother. Get the spare room ready 

You’re welcome to come and hide in my attic Stubs, for the reasonable price of two Bitcoin. I’ll throw in some Ashes tickets next November, too. Whatever happened to @applescruff14?

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't sound so gleeful about it if I were you, Harold, it's common knowledge that every society needs a scapegoat for its woes. Now that the immos and the EU can't be blamed for everything, it will be the poor the 'Red Tops' come for next. 

Here's my prediction for 2021- your Universal Credit being slashed by 30 percent.

Merry Christmas.

Interesting point, but I’ve got a feeling in my water that the tabs will turn on the public sector next. After 2020, they have all the ammo they need to suggest they are badly served (but of course not badly led) and the great monoliths of public service, be it teaching, local government or the NHS, need a Serco-sized wrecking ball to them. Bloody glad I cashed out.

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You’re welcome to come and hide in my attic Stubs, for the reasonable price of two Bitcoin. I’ll throw in some Ashes tickets next November, too. Whatever happened to @applescruff14?

I’m still holding out to get selected for the tour. 

Scruff is possibly a bat flu casualty but our upcoming tour to play the curry munchers should drag him from his grave.

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m still holding out to get selected for the tour. 

Scruff is possibly a bat flu casualty but our upcoming tour to play the curry munchers should drag him from his grave.

Slow right arm, is it? Make sure you pack your sandpaper, it’s going to be a right old laugh. 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

How yer all descended from Mediterranean goat fuckers with a dollop of frog for flavour?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Are you a thoroughbred Pict then Panz, or are you one of those swarthy lads from down Cork way, the remnant of the welcome those washed up Spanish sailors received all those years ago? Can you play a flamenco on the sax?

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Slow right arm, is it? Make sure you pack your sandpaper, it’s going to be a right old laugh. 

I was half quick about 15 year ago. I could swing it away a good un and only learnt to take it back the other way when I was well past my best. I’ve not the time or the inclination for it now.

I reckon the 2 sides are pretty well matched but if the Aussies win the first one it could be one way traffic. We’ve got to learn from past mistakes and ensure at least 4 proper warm up games not this 15 aside 2 day shite they seem to play now. Some of ‘em should get out there this winter for some club cricket 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I was half quick about 15 year ago. I could swing it away a good un and only learnt to take it back the other way when I was well past my best. I’ve not the time or the inclination for it now.

I reckon the 2 sides are pretty well matched but if the Aussies win the first one it could be one way traffic. We’ve got to learn from past mistakes and ensure at least 4 proper warm up games not this 15 aside 2 day shite they seem to play now. Some of ‘em should get out there this winter for some club cricket 

I was a slow left arm bowler. I once took 3 for 3 in 3 in Royston, Herts.

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Interesting point, but I’ve got a feeling in my water that the tabs will turn on the public sector next. After 2020, they have all the ammo they need to suggest they are badly served (but of course not badly led) and the great monoliths of public service, be it teaching, local government or the NHS, need a Serco-sized wrecking ball to them. Bloody glad I cashed out.

An interesting point but.... timing is everything!

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well I can confirm the Aussies have already decided England will be mercilessly crushed, just like India. Steve Smith is currently getting the full Messiah treatment which makes me queasy. I hope Bumrah gives him some proper chin music later on today. I usually rate Gilchrist as a commentator, but yesterday during the T20 interval he sucked Pat Cummins’ cock so hard I thought his ears would blow off. There’s a level of praise and veneration to their national team here I just can’t get used to. I don’t think it helps that there’s a direct ladder from dressing room to comm box either, a criticism equally as valid with TMS. As we both know, Cricket fans should approach the game with a default setting that half the team (any team) are shit and should be manning the heavy roller at most. I well remember demanding Ian Bell be dropped in 2005 on account of wafting about outside off. I was of course, wrong. 

Objectively, I’d say keep an eye on Cam Green. He’s one for your notebook, Mr Giles. 

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you linseed oil sniffing cunts have quite finished reminiscing over cucumber sandwich fuelled past glories.. type into YouTube:

'Reginald D Hunter explains cricket'

I think it might amuse you.

He's the guy that looks a bit like Sir Lenford of Henry but even less funny. 

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Are you a thoroughbred Pict then Panz, or are you one of those swarthy lads from down Cork way, the remnant of the welcome those washed up Spanish sailors received all those years ago? Can you play a flamenco on the sax?

Dunno doc..the hall of records got dynamited durin the civil war in the twenty's ..me people did originally hail from the northwest of Ireland where the armada floundered so who knows..i play what im paid to..ima manhoe

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Gone the way of all English leg-spinners I'm afraid - to the Ian Salisbury trauma centre in the sky.

23 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Above inflation Rail Fare Increase for March 2021.

By March 2021, at current rate of progress, nobody using trains for work will have been offered the German vaccine. 

By March 2021, British vaccine's efficacy goes from 70% to zero as still not available. Oxford University congratulated on world beating brexit success. 

March 2021, no trade deal with the USA. 

March 2021, British economy in middle of unique shit storm of our own making

March 2021, first delivery of battery powered trains to West Coast Line from Siemens Germany, EDF France agrees to complete Sizewell nuclear expansiin, China agrees to build new nuclear power stations, Britain carries on with her "independent" nuclear weapons supplied and controlled by the USA, a foreign European company contracted to build UK's 5G network, most of UK still waiting for fibre broadband, will probably wait forever... 

Lots of good news.... er the same shit and even worse with this dithering fucking pack of fools in charge in New Year. 

Merry Christmas. 

You sound very depressed Harold. Is there anything I can do to help such as running you over and ending your miserable existence?

Rail fare increases are nearly always above inflation. Nothing unusual here.

There are 100 million doses of the Astra Zeneca vaccine on its way on top of the 800,000 Pfizer ones that have already been distributed. However, I hope you're resistant to both and die choking on one of your lungs.

The UK will get a back door trade deal with the US via the Trans Pacific Partnership because the fake Irishman is taking the US in as well, so shut the fuck up.

Our Trident II D-5 missiles are not controlled by the US. We could nuke them and there would be fuck all they could do about it except retaliate with their own. We share a pool of missiles with them that is true but they're equipped with British made warheads and as soon as they're loaded onto our Vanguard class subs, that's where the yanks say in it ends.

In other news, Emmanuel Macron has chinky flu. I hope he dies as well.

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't sound so gleeful about it if I were you, Harold, it's common knowledge that every society needs a scapegoat for its woes. Now that the immos and the EU can't be blamed for everything, it will be the poor the 'Red Tops' come for next. 

Here's my prediction for 2021- your Universal Credit being slashed by 30 percent.

Merry Christmas.

It’s all #eddies fault,