CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Has Anyone Cunted The Government In The Last 24hrs ?

Cillian Murphy

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

John Haigh. I think that's what Cuntspotter said earlier. 

Its definitely a haigh yes, I'll go with his as my memory is patchy at best 

27 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'll interject, if I may?

Who says mask wearing and lockdowns have been spectacularly unsuccessful? 

The former is unquantifiable, to say otherwise is ridiculous. Who's to say what the situation would be now without it? I suspect far, far worse. There is ample empirical evidence that the latter is and was effective, but the issue is and will continue to be, when is a lockdown a lockdown? The recent pseudo lockdowns were pointless when all the kids and university students were continuing to attend their educational establishments as normal. The limited effect of these half lockdowns is negligible compared to the economic damage they cause. 

I'm not sure what you've been reading, Bill, but I've read lots about about advances in treatment as the quite wide ranging effects of this virus have become better understood.

It's almost certain that the virus, at some point, will mutate in a way that renders the current vaccines being rolled out ineffective. However, it's likely only to require a minor tweak to the vaccine without the level of testing needed for the recent approvals. What this means is most of us will require a tweaked vaccine every year, just like for flu currently. 

Buy shares in the pharmaceutical companies leading the race for these vaccines, it's a no lose investment right now. 

I do understand your scepticism, but this virus is going nowhere. It'll still be kicking around in some form when you're in your 70's and then you might be more appreciative of the enormous investment that's been injected into this problem now. 

Mask wanker.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Mask wanker.

A few pre Christmas tipples, Billy? 

I come at this from a very informed standpoint, and also as someone in a vulnerable category. I've no fear of calling out bullshit when I see it.

Ultimately, one's opinion of this will always come down to how concerned you are for yourself and those you care most dearly about, but in time, nearly all of us will become 'vulnerable' and inevitably opinions will change to suit one's own circumstances. The facts, as ever, remain the same though. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Has he been slinging spunk at people again? 

He's a very angry little Harold.

Strange how his continuous shit flinging seems to fly under the radar. I guess it demonstrates, firstly, how insignificant he is and secondly, shit flinging with spazzy t-rex thalidomide arms has a limited range. 

I think this one is ripe for a meltdown. He just needs more attention. 

51 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Sorry, but I’m not going to discuss this matter further with you. Me, my family, my friends and my work colleagues (all part of the jelly brained masses) will continue to believe the threat to life this virus poses, and to put our faith in medical science. 

The whole thing has been a fucking shambles, Ape. Universities being allowed stay open when it's a proven fact that students completely ignore the rules.

Schools also being kept open during lockdown, and obviously children have no real comprehension of the guidelines. Both are breeding grounds for transmission.

The new super strain which happened to cancel Christmas has been in this country since September. 

Pandemics happen once a generation, but there's no money in stockpiling PPE and defibrillators ect in the hope one turns up. 

The whole thing has been badly handled and ruined the one time of the year whole families are together, and I guarantee you cancelling the festive season will have no effect on infection rates. 

I also put faith in modern science, but I guarantee you'll sign a waiver on suing the pharmaceutical industry if you develop any acute side effects. 

Gulf War Syndrome anyone? 

33 minutes ago, Goober said:

Strange how his continuous shit flinging seems go fly under the radar. I guess it demonstrates, firstly, how insignificant he is and secondly, shit flinging with spazzy t-rex thalidomide arms has a limited range. 

I agree, Harold seems to have escaped the rough housing that is his due. I acknowledge that I am partly culpable for this oversight, in normal times I would have gone at him with gusto until he pulled a full on Jazz.

Alas, with the high intake of other new spastics who joined at a similar time, Aitch has as you stated flown under the radar due to the comparable awfulness of the likes of Saucepants and DC.

My new year's resolution is utterly fucking destroy him.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Goober said:

A few pre Christmas tipples, Billy? 

I come at this from a very informed standpoint, and also as someone in a vulnerable category. I've no fear of calling out bullshit when I see it.

Ultimately, one's opinion of this will always come down to how concerned you are for yourself and those you care most dearly about, but in time, nearly all of us will become 'vulnerable' and inevitably opinions will change to suit one's own circumstances. The facts, as ever, remain the same though. 

I was having a laugh Doc. I’m just not convinced that the mass hysteria and damage being inflicted to the majority of people who aren’t in grave danger is the only or even the best way to deal with this problem. I also try to inform myself of the ‘facts’ but unfortunately facts and ‘science’ are nowadays things that no longer can be disputed or even debated. I suppose you’ll be telling me the Earth’s round next?

16 minutes ago, Goober said:

Strange how his continuous shit flinging seems go fly under the radar. I guess it demonstrates, firstly, how insignificant he is and secondly, shit flinging with spazzy t-rex thalidomide arms has a limited range. 

Too thick for a meltdown, Doc. We tried when he first turned up, and he's on so much acid it doesn't register, but feel free to try. 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

I was having a laugh Doc. I’m just not convinced that the mass hysteria and damage being inflicted to the majority of people who aren’t in grave danger is the only or even the best way to deal with this problem. I also try to inform myself of the ‘facts’ but unfortunately facts and ‘science’ are nowadays things that no longer can be disputed or even debated. I suppose you’ll be telling me the Earth’s round next?

With the utmost respect, Bill, 'science' is beyond the grasp of most these days. It can be and is debated, quite aggressively, as it should be. The truth is, it's hard to boil down the inner workings of the large hadron collider to people with a grade E GCSE in General Science in a few paragraphs. So the science that is debated in the mainstream is, mostly, soundbites and misinformation. 

Unfortunately, to understand what's going on you have to read the primary literature and know how to interpret that critically. That, unless you're a complete nerd like me, is really fucking boring.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I agree, Harold seems to have escaped the rough housing that is his due. I acknowledge that I am partly culpable for this oversight, in normal times I would have gone at him with gusto until he pulled a full on Jazz.

Alas, with the high intake of other new spastics who joined at a similar time, Aitch has as you stated flown under the radar due to the comparable awfulness of the likes of Saucepants and DC.

My new year's resolution is utterly ducking destroy him.

quality invective is finite Deco, and it has never featured in any of Harold's ejaculations. The poor sap's stuck in a single digit IQ battle with his own inferiority complex

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Too thick for a meltdown, Doc. We tried when he first turned up, and he's on so much acid it doesn't register, but feel free to try. 

Haven't you noticed how much angrier the little spaz has become lately? 

It started with innocuous dribble, then moved on to slightly spiteful dribble and now every second post is an ineffective dribbly pop at someone. I think he craves the attention the other new spastics have been strealing from him. 

All I'll say is, careful what you wish for. Harold, the meltdown is in the post. 

54 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Turned out he'd made up most of it in the end, think the outcome was something along the lines of he'd said he had killed hundreds and really it was about five 

You should watch 'The Iceman Interviews", Willie. It's basically him sitting down discussing his life with a top psychiatrist, and how he became a mob hitman. It's the matter of fact way that he describes his acts and the methods he employed that's chilling. He definitely killed more than five, but I seriously doubt its double figures. 

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You should watch 'The Iceman Interviews", Willie. It's basically him sitting down discussing his life with a top psychiatrist, and how he became a mob hitman. It's the matter of fact way that he describes his acts and the methods he employed that's chilling. He definitely killed more than five, but I seriously doubt its double figures. 

Its definitely on my list, no doubt he's a killer just that the numbers were exaggerated is all, I've been into criminal psychology and profiling for years, all kicked off when i got a Robert K ressler book and he did all the big ones in hollywood, manson ect think he pioneered alot of techniques aswell 

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My new year's resolution is utterly fucking destroy him.

No one to blame, just bigger fish to fry. 

I can't abide the retarded little pissant communist. 

I want the cunt dead, but my boredom threshold won't allow me to engage with the twat though 

15 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Have you seen the Netflix thing on Sutters? I had no idea how shite a police force could be. What a bunch of clueless cunts. But for a tiny faux pas, every munter in Yorkshire would be brown bread now. Not a bad thing but what kind of man leaves a couple of those tasty young students un-shagged?

They don't hire the cunts for their brains, that's for sure. Took them two weeks to find Tia Sharp decomposing in the loft, and the best part of a month to track down Shannon Matthews to her cunning hiding place, er, under the bed. If they'd had any decency they'd have left her there.

38 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They don't hire the cunts for their brains, that's for sure. Took them two weeks to find Tia Sharp decomposing in the loft, and the best part of a month to track down Shannon Matthews to her cunning hiding place, er, under the bed. If they'd had any decency they'd have left her there.

The Sutcliffe thing was a fiasco wasn't it, they literally caught him by accident and took loads of credit for it, young copper remembered him going for a piss when they nicked him didn't he and when they went back he'd chucked out a screwdriver ect 

13 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

The Sutcliffe thing was a fiasco wasn't it, they literally caught him by accident and took loads of credit for it, young copper remembered him going for a piss when they nicked him didn't he and when they went back he'd chucked out a screwdriver ect 

The pig in charge of the investigation was bent as fuck. He fitted up a mental patient for the M62 coach bombing. The cunt would have got sent down if he was still alive when the conviction was overturned.

11 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The pig in charge of the investigation was bent as fuck. He fitted up a mental patient for the M62 coach bombing. The cunt would have got sent down if he was still alive when the conviction was overturned.

Of course all the shrinks and other professionals were certain that Wearside Jack was the ripper.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck, yes....I’d forgotten that one. Some of the fuckers should have walked.

29 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Yeah i do remember reading that, they caught Sutcliffe by accident didn't they, nicked for false plates with a pro in the car, then when they found his screwdriver ect he told them he was the ripper, they just got pure lucky. 

16 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

With his Balkan blood coursing through the veins and extensive  experience in pigs’ psychology and shit shovelling, Mr Harold the Fuckwit makes for a fine candidate of a future psycho, red flag Siberia commander. 

• Like 1