CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Drinking Christmas booze early

cuntspotter

24 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@EddieYou matey with Ape? Are you making a model of a Bentayga?  It's about as close as you will get to owning the real thing, you bankrupt twat.

Why the fuck would he want an SUV that looks like its been styled using Lego bricks?

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
They don't use glue. It's cement (polystyrene)

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@EddieYou matey with Ape? Are you making a model of a Bentayga?  It's about as close as you will get to owning the real thing, you bankrupt twat.

Bentley Motors are dishing food parcels out to locals in Crewe if @Ape™️wants to be part of the Bentley story he could pop down to Cheshire. I am sure that there will be tins of ...

26 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s one of the ugliest, most pointless cars ever created. Only an absolute wanker would buy one.

I know someone who has got one .. he also has a lot more money than sense but what matters to him and his missus is the brand and making sure everyone knows that he has got a Bentley, he has also got one of those Porsche SUVs. He's a complete and utter wanker by the way.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

@cuntspotter I note that you haven't spent much time on here today.  That said, I appreciate that it must be difficult to moderate, with your green head stuck in a bog pan, and kneeling in piss.

I was up with the lark..... barely a skid mark on the sheets or even a damp patch...I’ve been chopping wood in the rain and cleaning out the shed. I’m cold and fucking wet now. Time for......... gin, I think?

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm fucking starting early to after hearing we'll be in Tier fucking 4 from Boxing Day. I'm about 1/3rd of the way through a Chilean Merlot at the moment.

The police will be kicking in the doors of elderly white people to arrest any visitors they may have, whilst turning a blind eye to the mass gatherings of blacks and Asians in every community centre and mosque in the country.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm fucking starting early to after hearing we'll be in Tier fucking 4 from Boxing Day. I'm about 1/3rd of the way through a Chilean Merlot at the moment.

I wish I was a 1/3 way through a Chilean harlot

39 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I was up with the lark..... barely a skid mark on the sheets or even a damp patch...

A man in the pub (it may have been Spotto, who can say) is so wasted that he throws up all down his front. "Ah fuck", he says "My wife is going to kill me, I promised her I wouldn't get pissed". The bloke next to him says "Stick £10 in the pocket and tell her some arsehole at the bar puked on you and gave you the £10 to have it cleaned."

The drunk thinks this is a great idea and duly tells this his wife this story when he gets home. The wife reaches into his shirt pocket and pulls out two £10 notes and says, "So how come you've got twenty quid then?"

The man says, "The cunt shit in my trousers too."

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A man in the pub (it may have been Spotto, who can say) is so wasted that he throws up all down his front. "Ah fuck", he says "My wife is going to kill me, I promised her I wouldn't get pissed". The bloke next to him says "Stick £10 in the pocket and tell her some arsehole at the bar puked on you and gave you the £10 to have it cleaned."

The drunk thinks this is a great idea and duly tells this his wife this story when he gets home. The wife reaches into his shirt pocket and pulls out two £10 notes and says, "So how come you've got twenty quid then?"

The man says, "The cunt shit in my trousers too."

An ordinary tale of everyday folk.