CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pierre Cardin bites the coffin lining

Earl of Punkape

Pierre Cardin has snuffed it and public lavatories in France 🇫🇷 will see a downturn in activity.

Meglomaniac Cardin terrorised the fashion industry along with a myriad of other homosexuals from the sixties onwards and their mantle will be handed to a hand picked coterie of similarly inclined knob jockeys 🏇.

It is time the fashion industry is returned to people who are normal and design clothing for real people who don’t want their colon’s impaled...

Fuck off.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Pierre Cardin has snuffed it and public lavatories in France 🇫🇷 will see a downtown in activity.

Meglomaniac Cardin terrorised the fashion industry along with a myriad of other homosexuals from the sixties onwards and their mantle will be handed to a hand picked coterie of similarly inclined knob jockeys 🏇.

It is time the fashion industry is returned to people who are normal and design clothing for real people who don’t want their colon’s impaled...

Fuck off.

Your avatar idol could do with help with his fashion sense, as the puny little weed looks utterly ridiculous in his flat, wide suits. Stupid fucking double-breasted wanker.

FDD74-D4-E-6480-4-C6-A-894-F-8-C17-E14-C

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Your avatar idol could do with help with his fashion sense, as the puny little weed looks utterly ridiculous in his flat, wide suits. Stupid fucking double-breasted wanker.

It's possible that jacket fitted once upon a time but AIDS related emaciation has made the closeted poof look fucking ridiculous in it. 

15 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Good old, Withers. Hurriedly zipping up his pantaloons after strangling a goose by his pond to answer the call. I'd like to think this would be enough to shake Frank's sleeping bag, but like most of his legend, it's probably bollocks... 

I suspect you keep a pangolin in your underpants....

lol.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

The photograph has obviously been doctored which suits your class war chippy narrative.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Pierre Cardin has snuffed it and public lavatories in France 🇫🇷 will see a downtown in activity.

Fuck off.

This is very good.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

How can the fashion industry be terrorised by one feeble poof, I will never know, but I take my hat off to your expertise, lord Punkers. Anyway, a rich rainbow man with a handsome property portfolio, he would never have mingled with some backwaters common toilet sniffer estate agent like you, even in his ropey, piss-yellow advanced old age.

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

He was a fucking disgrace who reduced his brand name to a laughing stock. At one time Pierre Cardin boys boxers were being given away as a freebie in East Street Market with the yams, bush meat and black bananas. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

How can the fashion industry be terrorised by one feeble poof, I will never know, but I take my hat off to your expertise, lord Punkers. Anyway, a rich rainbow man with a handsome property portfolio, he would never have mingled with some backwaters common toilet sniffer estate agent like you, even in his ropey, piss-yellow advanced old age.

The reality of his cuntexploits in Provence as a one man rapacious commercial exploitation machine is very different from the air of cultural refinery and elegance exuded in the fashionable boudoirs of West Paris. He was a dirty fucking villain and thief with a greedy gibs attitude that eventually destroyed his fashion brand and reputation. The BBC exalts him as he is seen as a step toward post war women's liberation. Shows what fucking cunts they are. 

• Like 1