CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'alf a Vaccine is better... than none (apologies to Lionel Bart and Tommy Steele) )

ChildeHarold

Johnson's Fake Government 

at the Car Service: "just half a clutch please, I'll have the other half put in next year" 

at the Greengrocers: "half a carrot and half an onion please for my half stew tonight" 

in the Lav: No 1 never a No 2!

uni: just the first year please and Part One exams, I'll leave the rest to another time, I'll fib about qualifications on my CV

Gulf War: half soldiers kit and protective items

romantic dinner for two: share a glass and half a bottle of pink wine, one napkin, share  a pork chop, one sprout each, skip dessert

face mask: cut it in half to get two out of one

Dentist: "Mr ChildeHarold you need a couple of fillings (probably due to those one sugars you've been having in your tea) but NHS can only have half." ChildeHarold: "Oh wise government I will be grateful just to have one filling done." 

LIES AND CONFUSION: why be mean? Fill your boots. The more the better. Loads to go round. 

Pub Landord: "Good evening sir, what can I do you for?" Me: "A double scotch please." Landlord: "Sorry, no doubles. Only singles." 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

at the Car Service: "just half a clutch please, I'll have the other half put in next year" 

at the Greengrocers: "half a carrot and half an onion please for my half stew tonight" 

uni: just the first year please and Part One exams, I'll leave the rest to another time, I'll fib about qualifications on my CV

romantic dinner for two: share a glass and half a bottle of pink wine, one napkin, share  a pork chop, one sprout each, skip dessert

LIES AND CONFUSION: why be mean? Fill your boots. The more the better. Loads to go round. 

See? You can do it when you try. Much better.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Dentist: "Mr ChildeHarold you need a couple of fillings (probably due to those one sugars you've been having in your tea) but NHS can only have half." ChildeHarold: "Oh wise government I will be grateful just to have one filling done." 

I've got 'alf a mind to......er......that's it. I've got 'alf a mind. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I've got 'alf a mind to......er......that's it. I've got 'alf a mind. 

You're not welcome here tonight, Gyps. I'm on the sauce, I can't fucking go out and I'm desperately hoping for a few laughs this evening. Your Arthur Askey "Where's me Washboard?!" shit isn't going to cut it with me, so fuck off and don't log in again until the morning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You're not welcome here tonight, Gyps. I'm on the sauce, I can't fucking go out and I'm desperately hoping for a few laughs this evening. Your Arthur Askey "Where's me Washboard?!" shit isn't going to cut it with me, so fuck off and don't log in again until the morning.

Ithangyow.