CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

UN Human Right Commission

Stubby Pecker

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, ProfB said:

IS IT A WILLY

Sometimes reading through these forum posts makes me feel like I am going through some sort of group therapy with a mixed bag of raving lunatics.  

4 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Yeah yeah, but when may i ask, are you going to answer the questions about your tape worm infestation? 

The longer you leave it, the worse it will get. You do understand that dont you, you wormy back passage wanker. 

Chances are, Ape & his ‘friends’ are asleep John.

2 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I cant imagine it would be a good sound sleep though. He'd be semi awake a lot of the night, scratching and picking at his itchy worm infested ring piece.  No wonder he's always so objectionable  and bad tempered.  

A word in your shell-like...

This is the fifth post you've mentioned worms. Far be it for me to discuss humour but something is only funny if there is a link, no matter how oblique or indeed even if not true. You are labouring a point that is manufactured therefore the "humour" has no resonance with the puntership and goes some way in explaining why you currently are not making the grade.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A word in your shell-like...

This is the fifth post you've mentioned worms. Far be it for me to discuss humour but something is only funny if there is a link, no matter how oblique or indeed even if not true. You are labouring a point that is manufactured therefore the "humour" has no resonance with the puntership and goes some way in explaining why you currently are not making the grade.

Much like the moron he’s chosen as his avatar, he’s devoid of humour. 

On 18/01/2021 at 07:46, JohnnySaucePants said:

I have it on good authority he's suffering a bad infestation, am only trying to help, but obviously he's not responsive to my kind offer.

Im more concerned for the parasites to be honest. 

Well yes. You're not paying attention as all you have done now is drive another nail into your coffin.

38 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

A case of the fleas deserting in droves. 

A little bit of friendly advice Harold. Don’t make any plans for next week on CC. It’s been obvious from day one that you’re mentally challenged but how many warnings does it take for you to get a grip of yourself?

On 18/01/2021 at 04:04, JohnnySaucePants said:

I cant imagine it would be a good sound sleep though. He'd be semi awake a lot of the night, scratching and picking at his itchy worm infested ring piece.  No wonder he's always so objectionable  and bad tempered.  

On 21/12/2020 at 21:37, JohnnySaucePants said:

He'll be a shadow of his former self, whimpering and sobbing about his ring piece having been pulverised in lock up. 

He's well and truly fucked. 

On 23/12/2020 at 09:46, JohnnySaucePants said:

The date on the copy i have is Jan 17, 2016.

Cant get it to a size that can be posted un here, so there ya go. If you dont like it, print it off A1 size, roll it up and stick it up your ring piece

I dont have to do anything, it's all your fucking getting. Like it or lump it,  and fuck off.

Have a nice day. 🙂 

On 14/01/2021 at 22:19, JohnnySaucePants said:

I dont, cream eggs are vile things. The only use i can imagine them for would be for the likes of @Decimus, @King Billy, and @Wolfieto break open and smear the greasy contents on their ring pieces to enhance their mutual rimming sessions. 

On 16/01/2021 at 02:33, JohnnySaucePants said:

The few malnourished remaining will be easy targets.   It seems to target fat wheezing bloated cunts so hopefully @Ape™️will have wheezed or shat himself to death by then, having been engulfed by his own massive prolapsed ring piece.

As @Mrs Roops has pointed out, you appear to have an unhealthy infatuation with worms – in addition to what is gradually unfolding as an abnormal pattern of sexual references to anuses.

The attention-seeking, inferiority-complexed wanker aspect of your personality continues to paint an obvious narcissist with typical sexual dysfunction in spades; I'm quite sure even @ChildeHarold would rather be recognised as someone who doesn't have the brains to cut the mustard on this forum than reveal himself to be a strange, creepy little weirdo with some very embarrassing sexual compulsions.

Why don't you engage more often with the dozen-or-so halfwits from the painfully shit music forum on which you posted a plagiarised comment?    

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

As @Mrs Roops has already pointed out, you appear to have an unhealthy infatuation with worms – in addition to what is gradually unfolding as an abnormal pattern of sexual references to anuses.

The attention-seeking, inferiority-complexed wanker aspect of your personality continues to paint an obvious narcissist with typical sexual dysfunction in spades; I'm quite sure even @ChildeHarold would rather be recognised as someone who doesn't have the brains to cut the mustard on this forum than reveal himself to be a strange, creepy little weirdo with some very embarrassing sexual compulsions.

Why don't you engage more often with the dozen-or-so halfwits from the painfully shit music forum on which you posted a plagiarised comment?    

Cunted straight into ICU....ouch!

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

A little bit of friendly advice Harold. Don’t make any plans for next week on CC. It’s been obvious from day one that you’re mentally challenged but how many warnings does it take for you to get a grip of yourself?

I had a nightmare last night. I was trapped in a lift with Harold and ProfB and the muzak was Frank singing The Girl from Ipanema. 

• Like 3