CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

And here comes the smokescreen for the MSM, over the hill just in the nick of time like John Wayne and the cavalry...Rat Mancock resigns. 

MSM memo to all fake news journos.

Protest? Never mind that.

The Right Honourable Matt Hancock has resigned and has asked for privacy to spend some time with his special needs carer and his colouring in book and crayons. 

Like anyone gives a fuck.

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ape. I’ve been into London again today for the anti lockdown protest. There were even more people there today.  Some estimates of at least half a million in attendance, which Roops will  no doubt correct to around 8000 if her previous adjudication of 7000 last month is any sort of guide. Hopefully the fake news media will at least have it as more than a thousand this time.

If you would like to form your own opinion perhaps, then look on you tube. Hugo Talks Some More. The video title is WOW! Best Aerial Footage........

Stay Alert

Wear your mask

Grab a jab

Watch our for the Vagina variant, first discovered in Cunts Corner.

That’s nice for you. I’ve spent the day doing something enjoyable with my family. Still, each to their own!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Right Honourable Matt Hancock has resigned and has asked for privacy to spend some time with his special needs carer and his colouring in book and crayons. 

Tomorrow's headline: "UK faces piss shortage after Matt Hancock took it all"

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Tomorrow's headline: "UK faces piss shortage after Matt Hancock took it all"

In his mouth from Michael Gove, before Bojo had a huge dump on his face and his new bird fucked off back to her idiot husband to apologise.

As this thread was about jib jabs originally, if I’m not mistaken. India has recently approved hydroxychloriquine for all citizens as a preventive measure for Covid 19. Ivermectin which has shown good results in preventing the infection and spread of Covid 19 is still not approved by most countries. The weird thing is that both these drugs have been used billions of times all over the world with no major side effects in the past.  Another thing they have in common is that they’re both out of patent and therefore cost next to nothing, so no big profits for big pharma, unlike the range of vaccines developed and patented by big pharma, with huge profits to come (AZ excepted). Merck the company which first manufactured and owned the patent for Ivermectin which sold in billions for years, strangely started to cast doubts on its safety last year when a lot of doctors were talking about its effectiveness against the coof. 

‘Kerching!!’

Ive written this post without the aid of my tinfoil hat so that’s shit on your chips any of you mockers and mask wankers.

Fuck Off.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

As this thread was about jib jabs originally, if I’m not mistaken. India has recently approved hydroxychloriquine for all citizens as a preventive measure for Covid 19. Ivermectin which has shown good results in preventing the infection and spread of Covid 19 is still not approved by most countries. The weird thing is that both these drugs have been used billions of times all over the world with no major side effects in the past.  Another thing they have in common is that they’re both out of patent and therefore cost next to nothing, so no big profits for big pharma, unlike the range of vaccines developed and patented by big pharma, with huge profits to come (AZ excepted). Merck the company which first manufactured and owned the patent for Ivermectin which sold in billions for years, strangely started to cast doubts on its safety last year when a lot of doctors were talking about its effectiveness against the coof. 

‘Kerching!!’

Ive written this post without the aid of my tinfoil hat so that’s shit on your chips any of you mockers and mask wankers.

Fuck Off.

Sounds like a Facebook urban myth.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What the fuck was last night all about with Ole Cocky, M’aam? He was very active on here considering you killed him the evening before. Don’t tell me you’ve fallen for his silver-tongued, romantic charms and given him special privileges whilst incarcerated in your boudoir…again?

31 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I really think you should cease the use of these "fact checking" cunts. 

What's the real story, Proper?

Despite being harassed almost daily by the N fucking HS to get my jab, I've so far refused. Not because I believe they're microchipping me or filling me with the DNA of Bill Gates, but because I don't like being told what to do. I won't be strong armed into something and restricting my activities due to being unvaccinated like some sort of police state will only strengthen my resolve. 

My question is this. Why are we being brow beaten into having a vaccine against a virus that in all likelihood will not kill the vast majority of people it infects, but vaccinations against truly deadly diseases, i.e. Polio and TB are not mandatory?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Despite being harassed almost daily by the N fucking HS to get my jab, I've so far refused. Not because I believe they're microchipping me or filling me with the DNA of Bill Gates, but because I don't like being told what to do. I won't be strong armed into something and restricting my activities due to being unvaccinated like some sort of police state will only strengthen my resolve. 

My question is this. Why are we being brow beaten into having a vaccine against a virus that in all likelihood will not kill the vast majority of people it infects, but vaccinations against truly deadly diseases, i.e. Polio and TB are not mandatory?

Religion was, for millennia, the preferred method of population control. It hasn't been effective for some time now due to western cynicism regarding imaginary celestial beings. The ruling class needed a new religion, one based on the science that killed the previous one.

Welcome to the cult of Covid. The mask has replaced the crucifix, and the believers roll up their sleeves instead of poking out their tongues to receive a wafer. Those who comply are promised safety and prosperity. The non believers are persecuted and hounded, marginalised and restricted.

We are the new heretics. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Religion was, for millennia, the preferred method of population control. It hasn't been effective for some time now due to western cynicism regarding imaginary celestial beings. The ruling class needed a new religion, one based on the science that killed the previous one.

Welcome to the cult of Covid. The mask has replaced the crucifix, and the believers roll up their sleeves instead of poking out their tongues to receive a wafer. Those who comply are promised safety and prosperity. The non believers are persecuted and hounded, marginalised and restricted.

We are the new heretics. 

In a sense, I agree with this. Freedom of choice. You either elect to have it …or not. I know things extend a little further than this, but how long does this go on for? People make a choice then live by it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We are the new heretics. 

Did you see that interview with Neil Oliver on Talk Radio podcast with Richard Madely? Neil Oliver literally said the same. He said do you say "The body of Christ" when you receive it? 

I've always thought Madeley as another woke cunt, but he was agreeing with Oliver about this.

29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did you see that interview with Neil Oliver on Talk Radio podcast with Richard Madely? Neil Oliver literally said the same. He said do you say "The body of Christ" when you receive it? 

I've always thought Madeley as another woke cunt, but he was agreeing with Oliver about this.

Madeley might have the odd moment of clarity. But on the whole, he's a fucking nutjob.

"I'm earning a fortune as one of televisions highest profile presenters... I think I'll go to Somerfields and stuff a couple of bottles of Ketchup down my pants."

He's also a real life Alan Partridge.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Madeley might have the odd moment of clarity. But on the whole, he's a fucking nutjob.

"I'm earning a fortune as one of televisions highest profile presenters... I think I'll go to Somerfields and stuff a couple of bottles of Ketchup down my pants."

Neil Oliver is a good archeologist, a ropey historian but he's been talking a lot of sense during this 

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You'd think if you had this waiting for you at home you'd steal vodka or bleach, not ketchup.

jLJiAxIa.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

In a sense, I agree with this. Freedom of choice. You either elect to have it …or not. I know things extend a little further than this, but how long does this go on for? People make a choice then live by it. 

Well said. I fundamentally disagree with the notion that the state can mandate what you decide to do with your own body. 

I haven't got an issue with a campaign to encourage people to get vaccinated, that's common sense. Where I disagree is when the authorities restrict your freedoms in order to make you comply with their wishes. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He really is. I've been thinking it for years, and then I discovered that others had made the connection, I'm sure that Coogan based Partridge on him. 

I love a playing a bit of "Madeley or Partridge".

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

This virus, wherever it came from, is nasty to those who have risk factors. It is certainly different from anything I have seen that has hit as many people, but it isn’t the worse disease I have seen either. 

We know it is driven by nosocomial spread primarily and serious cases in the community account for a minority of the total. 

The absolutism about the vaccine does not make sense to me. It is reasonable for the elderly, frail and those with co-morbidities to have it, but for younger adults and children the coercive approach seems a bit suspect. 

I too don’t like being told 24/7 to have it, even though my risk factor of working in a sweat shop of the thing is massive, I put my faith in my ability to maintain proper infection control measures, adequate hand hygiene and my immune system. The chances of me not having it by now are small, so I go with the assumption I have T cell immunity and thus the best protection, unless this virus massively mutates, which is something that has not happened in 18 months. One man’s meat is another man’s poison, but we don’t appear to be allowed the responsibility of this choice.

The censorship of those who are more sceptical than I am, indicates there is an agenda that must be followed by all, without scientific debate. This will be deeply damaging to the public’s trust in healthcare and the associated sciences for years to come.

We will have to wait and see if the emergency powers are not renewed in September. If they are, then I fear some of the outlandish things said by sceptics may well have some merit. 

The most concerning issue at the moment at the sweat shop is the number of ventilated patients in ITU that are fully vaccinated. If this trend continues, which I think is highly likely,  then the coming Autumn and Winter are going to be interesting. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I notice you haven’t corrected me on the size of the anti lockdown protest on Saturday unlike your sanctimonious nonsense 4 weeks ago, even though I attended both protests. Or are you too much of a cunt to admit you were wrong last time? Could it be that you're never wrong or I’m never right?

Stick to your little hunt saboteur Sunday morning crusty get togethers. Our freedoms are slightly more important than your virtue signalling Basil Brush hugging crap. (IMO)

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

This virus, wherever it came from, is nasty to those who have risk factors. It is certainly different from anything I have seen that has hit as many people, but it isn’t the worse disease I have seen either. 

We know it is driven by nosocomial spread primarily and serious cases in the community account for a minority of the total. 

The absolutism about the vaccine does not make sense to me. It is reasonable for the elderly, frail and those with co-morbidities to have it, but for younger adults and children the coercive approach seems a bit suspect. 

I too don’t like being told 24/7 to have it, even though my risk factor of working in a sweat shop of the thing is massive, I put my faith in my ability to maintain proper infection control measures, adequate hand hygiene and my immune system. The chances of me not having it by now are small, so I go with the assumption I have T cell immunity and thus the best protection, unless this virus massively mutates, which is something that has not happened in 18 months. One man’s meat is another man’s poison, but we don’t appear to be allowed the responsibility of this choice.

The censorship of those who are more sceptical than I am, indicates there is an agenda that must be followed by all, without scientific debate. This will be deeply damaging to the public’s trust in healthcare and the associated sciences for years to come.

We will have to wait and see if the emergency powers are not renewed in September. If they are, then I fear some of the outlandish things said by sceptics may well have some merit. 

The most concerning issue at the moment at the sweat shop is the number of ventilated patients in ITU that are fully vaccinated. If this trend continues, which I think is highly likely,  then the coming Autumn and Winter are going to be interesting. 

Looking at those early photos of patients in ICUs in Italy, the vast majority of them were real chubsters. 

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Sorry but your wrong. According to the ONS more people died ‘from or with Covid 19’ in one day in January than the total deaths registered similarly from 1st April until now. This shit is over and the cunts who’ve overseen the carnage and destruction of the country are spinning around trying to work out an exit plan and who can be thrown under the bus as a sacrifice. Hancock found himself at the head of the queue and lots more will follow to make sure Bojo emerges relatively in the clear.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I notice you haven’t corrected me on the size of the anti lockdown protest on Saturday unlike your sanctimonious nonsense 4 weeks ago, even though I attended both protests. Or are you too much of a cunt to admit you were wrong last time? Could it be that you're never wrong or I’m never right?

Stick to your little hunt saboteur Sunday morning crusty get togethers. Our freedoms are slightly more important than your virtue signalling Basil Brush hugging crap. (IMO)

Boom boom ahahahahaaaa! 

That's my other Basil Brush impression. 

That's shite as well 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Looking at those early photos of patients in ICUs in Italy, the vast majority of them were real chubsters. 

Those pictures of an Italian ICU which were actually old photos of a ward in an American hospital that had been photoshopped to change the signs.

That was when it became obvious that something sinister was afoot.