CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ungrateful asylum seeking cunts

Trucking Funt

On 30/01/2021 at 19:36, King Billy said:

A local journalist called Andy Aitchinson who filmed the rioting and arson (‘protest’ in MSM speak) at the barracks yesterday was raided by Kent Police a couple of hours after returning home, arrested, had photographic equipment seized and released later on police bail with conditions designed to stop him daring to cover any future ‘protests’. The NUJ of which he is a longstanding member have condemned the police action, but the MSM, with a minority of exceptions have not, deciding to downplay the whole story and ignore the polices disgraceful treatment of a fellow journalist.

He was probably grassed up for not wearing a mask. 

14 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Did you check the birth certificates of the Romanian prostitutes you exploited?

No. Far too busy to bother with things like that. As long as they passed the minimum height chalk mark on the wall on the way in, that was more than enough proof for me. I did wonder sometimes why they all wore those stripper shoes with the ridiculously high soles?

On 29/01/2021 at 18:23, Decimus said:

These cunts are from the most desolate, dangerous, fly blown shit holes on God's Earth, and they still would rather burn to death than live in Folkestone. 

I can't say I disagree with them.

Having lived in Kent once upon a time I can sympathise with the scrounging cunts. However, my solution to the resettlement problem requires only the purchase of a few dinghies, and outboard motors with fixed rudders. 

I'm not completely heartless though, as I'd give them the option of the Channel, North Sea, or Atlantic for their single fair voyage

You won't believe just how many are living in four star hotels up and down the country. I'm a firm believer that charity starts at home, and we should turf them out for the likes of @ChildeHarold, and his other alcoholic spice enthusiasts. 

Edited by Major Cunt
I blame the fucking French.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Having lived in Kent once upon a time I can sympathise with the scrounging cunts. However, my solution to the resettlement problem requires only the purchase of a few dinghies, and outboard motors with fixed rudders. 

I'm not completely heartless though as I'd give them the option of the Channel, North Sea, or the Atlantic for their single fair. 

I blame the French. @Witheredscrote you cunt! 

The majority of people in the UK would likely agree with you. Mass immigration in the last 20 years has fundamentally changed this country for the worse, yet the moral minority of the politically correct insist these scrounging gypos with morals Satan would balk at have enriched our multicultural utopia. 

As for your average tax paying bloke, he’d happily have said tax money spent on 7.62 to gun these swarthy cunts out of the water before they wash up, ungrateful begging bowl in hand, seething with hate for our freedoms and tolerance 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The majority of people in the UK would likely agree with you. Mass immigration in the last 20 years has fundamentally changed this country for the worse, yet the moral minority of the politically correct insist these scrounging gypos with morals Satan would balk at have enriched our multicultural utopia. 

As for your average tax paying bloke, he’d happily have said tax money spent on 7.62 to gun these swarthy cunts out of the water before they wash up, ungrateful begging bowl in hand, seething with hate for our freedoms and tolerance 

Assimilation dear boy. 

On 31/01/2021 at 22:30, Earl of Punkape said:

Did you check the birth certificates of the Romanian prostitutes you exploited?

I'm not sure how this one has slipped under the radar, even after a mod directly quoted it.

That being said, consider yourself reported for what smells significantly like a nonce inference.

Fuck off.

Lol.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure how this one has slipped under the radar, even after a mod directly quoted it.

That being said, consider yourself reported for what smells significantly like a nonce inference.

Fuck off.

Lol.

Seven days of rectal realignment must be paradise for Punkers, he’s clearly gagging for more stir.

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off.

Lol.

The Earl's an old hand at slipping noncing inference into a post. I've honestly lost count of the amount of times he's pulled it. He's a crafty cunt though as he always leaves some wriggle room in its interpretation. 

@Earl of Punkape you rubber soled, polyester tie wearing, bent as a £9 note cunt! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

The Earl's an old hand at slipping noncing inference into a post. I've honestly lost count of the amount of times he's pulled it. He's a crafty cunt though as he always leaves some wriggle room in its interpretation. 

@Earl of Punkape you rubber soled, polyester tie wearing, bent as a £9 note cunt! 

He certainly is. I pulled him up on one a few years ago and he quickly went back and edited his post. He then reported me for quote altering and I got a ban, the cheeky fucking cunt.

I brought it Roops' attention so she could check that he'd edited his post after I quoted him, but she refused to delete the warning point as I'd called her some ungentlemanly things once the ban expired.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He certainly is. I pulled him up on one a few years ago and he quickly went back and edited his post. He then reported me for quote altering and I got a ban, the cheeky fucking cunt.

I brought it Roops' attention so she could check that he'd edited his post after I quoted him, but she refused to delete the warning point as I'd called her some ungentlemanly things once the ban expired.

I'm sure you wear your warning point's like a badge of honour, I know I certainly do. The Corner needs us proactive punters to push the envelope, and in the process raise a few laughs. The problem now is the length of cyber bird being dished out for infractions, as you are well aware. 

A weekend in the cooler was all part of the fun when I first joined, but the punishments are becoming draconian since Christmas 2019.

No wonder some of the best entertainers have fucked off. 

Any joy on locating where Proper's stashed the hat? I could see some carnage ensuing if you landed a mod role. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm sure you wear your warning point's like a badge of honour, I know I certainly do. The Corner needs us proactive punters to push the envelope, and in the process raise a few laughs. The problem now is the length of cyber bird being dished out for infractions, as you are well aware. 

A weekend in the cooler was all part of the fun when I first joined, but the punishments are becoming draconian since Christmas 2019.

No wonder some of the best entertainers have fucked off. 

Any joy on locating where Proper's stashed the hat? I could see some carnage ensuing if you landed a mod role. 

Indeed, I've got more warning points than likes, and I reckon I've easily spent two years in total in The Cooler.

Proper's hat wasn't that well hidden, in fact, it was in the first place I thought to look, up Punkape's festering arsehole.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I see you’re still smarting about that...

lol.

Peasant.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

He’s a devious little shitcunt and no mistake. And a fucking poof.

14 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Are you still smarting as well Ape?

Dodgy tradesmen like you deserve a good hiding every so often.

lol.

This good hiding you speak of - are you suggesting you’ve given me one or that you’re capable of giving me one? On both counts you are, as normal, talking fucking shit. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

This good hiding you speak of - are you suggesting you’ve given me one or that you’re capable of giving me one? On both counts you are, as normal, talking fucking shit. 

I’m certainly not “giving you one” you dirty bastard...

Fuck off you fucking homo.

15 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Are you still smarting as well Ape?

Dodgy tradesmen like you deserve a good hiding every so often.

lol.

I noticed you slipped in the word "tradesmen". I'd like to think this was a Freudian slip, but knowing your penchant for turd burglary, I'd imagine you regularly receive a slip up the tradesmen's entrance. 

Have you ever been to Clement Freud's Portuguese villa? 

Fuck off, lol, ect... 

• Like 2

Just now, Major Cunt said:

I noticed you slipped in the word "tradesmen". I'd like to think this was a Freudian slip, but knowing your penchant for turd burglary, I'd imagine you regularly receive a slip up the tradesmen's entrance. 

Fuck off, lol, ect... 

A slip? I bet big Mtembe completely obliterates his back doors and makes him squeal like a pig in an abattoir. 

• Like 1