CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marilyn Manson accusers

Neil

Here we fucking go again,fucking slags out to get what they can.Why didn't they say anything at the time i wonder,possibly because it never happened.If it turns out to be true then the mans a grade 1 cunt but these women need fucking shooting if they fuck up his life and he's done nothing wrong.Fuck off with your PC bullshit,history tells us that women can be bigger cunts than men especially where money is involved,strange how you never see an ugly bird in the passenger seat of a Ferrari.Fucking chancers coming out of the woodwork by the hour.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Here we fucking go again,fucking slags out to get what they can.Why didn't they say anything at the time i wonder,possibly because it never happened.If it turns out to be true then the mans a grade 1 cunt but these women need fucking shooting if they fuck up his life and he's done nothing wrong.Fuck off with your PC bullshit,history tells us that women can be bigger cunts than men especially where money is involved,strange how you never see an ugly bird in the passenger seat of a Ferrari.Fucking chancers coming out of the woodwork by the hour.

Chief slapper is Evan Rachel Wood, a shit actress and feminist fruitcake who blames her not being given millions by film studio bosses to make weirdo films on sexism. Strange how Kathryn Bigelow never has that problem. That's probably because she actually has some fucking talent as a director, not opening her legs for them. Chances are Manson ripped her back doors off for a couple of years then told her to fuck off as soon as he found some fresh meat.

Regret isn't rape, do one you fucking scrubber.

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I just about managed the first series when Anthony Hopkins was in it but the second was worse than reading the utter bollocks posted by @ChildeHarold.

It was worth watching purely for that Danish MILF that played the management bird. Sidse Babette Knudsen or something. Silly name but fit as fuck. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was worth watching purely for that Danish MILF that played the management bird. Sidse Babette Knudsen or something. Silly name but fit as fuck. 

Diane Krugger, if we're talking aryan beauties. I remember watching a documentary about the nazis plan to build the master race, and it pointing to the German national football sides of the 60's and 70's as prime candidates, the majority of them being blonde and tall, and quite a few not knowing who their old man was. 

So Marylin Mason's the next one accused of pulling a Harvey Weinstien. I find it hard to believe that there's a que of women who've actually slept with the cunt due to him looking like a member of a travelling freak show. Obviously you've got to take into account his millions, but he does look the sort. 

Definitely a cunt! 

8 hours ago, Neil said:

How come you are still sngle. Any offers from Aussie Outback Opal Hunters. There seems to be a bevy of solid white bush females ripe for the plucking while the guys are busy doing their thing underground. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
On 02/02/2021 at 20:02, Cunty BigBollox said:

I saw Marilyn Manson at Milton Keynes Bowl, supporting Metallica, from memory, and I must say his music did sound like getting your ears syringed out with cold dog shite.

I fell asleep in the crowd at mk bowl while biffy clyro were on, great day that 

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2021 at 12:05, Neil said:

good old Nellie, as mad as a jew in charity shop