CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weak cunts.

Old Chap Raasclaat

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What a day, I had to kick dick Eddie's arse earlier now you two (or one) are trying your desperate best to wind me up. How am I doing in defending myself from the attacks of the insidious?

You contradict yourself a few times and your spelling is atrocious, but you haven't created any imaginary friends, bragged about killing your neighbours cat, or invited anyone to your birthday party. The bar was set very low by your predecessor.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You contradict yourself a few times and your spelling is atrocious, but you haven't created any imaginary friends, bragged about killing your neighbours cat, or invited anyone to your birthday party. The bar was set very low by your predecessor.

It's my phone and my big thumbs. I bet you know all about a big thumb up your...

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've high hopes for you young scamp. Destroy Harold The Stupid for me and you'll be permitted to take a shite in the same gold plated bog that the other massive cunt here do.

Dunno where Harold has gone? He seems to have disappeared. I think @Roadkill and @Ape™️ are filling in for him being the complete bellend of the corner.

On 04/02/2021 at 13:08, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Weak cunts...

They are found everywhere these days and although the list is endless I shall highlight some that annoy me the most.

Men who get married and even more so the ones who get married more than once are total bellends. The type of cunts who proudly say 'She's the boss' and 'I do as I'm told' it's not funny you cunts and all it does is confirm you are a weak, scared to be on your own cunt. They then wank themselves to death because the wife stopped having sex after getting married, yet they are too weak to do the right thing and leave the cow, even though she's turned into a fat, moaning cunt who is never satisfied.

People who act like sheep and follow the latest 'right thing to do'. If it's not 'clapping the NHS' then it's having a go at somebody who dares to say something that goes against the expected response...like some of the people on here who got upset because someone dared to say something about Captain Tom. 

And finally the gullible and naive who believe that this Covid bollocks is going to go away now we have the non 'vaccine'. These are usually the same old miserable cunts who stand by their window watching how many people the young couple have over their house on a saturday night. 'Here Mavis, that flash bastard has had at least five friends round, I'm calling the police'. We need non weak cunts to get us out of this pandemic and all the cunts in power seem to be weak as fuck and cannot say or do the right thing because they are scared of being politically incorrect. 

And for any cunt who predictably says this is a weak nomination why not write your own up instead of sitting on the sidelines criticising nominations. If you've been here for ages it doesn't mean you cannot put a shift in.

Yours sincerely Old Chap Raasclaat. 

Not another list. Yours sincerely Young Rascal. 

Fuck off with your generic shot gun angst. 

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Not another list. Yours sincerely Young Rascal. 

Fuck off with your generic shot gun angst. 

Harold you must be so broken and desperate to attack me using words somebody used to rightly criticise you. You are the original generic shot gun poster here and I was hoping you were back in your mental home. You've either escaped or have sucked the guard off so you can use his phone. You bi polar freak of a cunt.

39 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What a day, I had to kick dick Eddie's arse earlier now you two (or one) are trying your desperate best to wind me up. How am I doing in defending myself from the attacks of the insidious?

You would like to ‘dick’ my arse you old poofta, I had work to do, as a childless 40 year old virgin living with your parents you can do what you like all day, 

Do you own a blow up doll and have you named him? answer the question. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

We're all friends here, Billy, as I said before I don't have any issues with you. Eric is out of control when it comes to his like obsession and it needed to be addressed, now let's hope the fucking leader board gets fucked off for good.

I don’t have any issues with you either Decs. Anyone can tell anyone to fuck off imo. The reason I said what I said was purely a reaction to Gypps being picked on and it wasn’t intended to start a war. I honestly don’t obsess about topping the board. It’s been obvious to me since I’ve been here that you and Eric are in a league of your own there, although I have been a regular fixture on the board. Last nights outbursts were as I say about Gypps. I won’t apologise for that, but I hope it can be taken as nothing more than that.

Just now, Eddie said:

You would like a dick my arse you old poofta, Ok for some, as you’re a childless 40 year old virgin living with his parents you can do what you like all day, 

Do you own a blow up doll and have you named her? answer the question. 

Sorry for your recent loss to Covid by the way, Eddie. She was a breath of fresh air.

Just now, King Billy said:

I don’t have any issues with you either Decs. Anyone can tell anyone to fuck off imo. The reason I said what I said was purely a reaction to Gypps being picked on and it wasn’t intended to start a war. I honestly don’t obsess about topping the board. It’s been obvious to me since I’ve been here that you and Eric are in a league of your own there, although I have been a regular fixture on the board. Last nights outbursts were as I say about Gypps. I won’t apologise for that, but I hope it can be taken as nothing more than that.

You know he is a bloke right? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You would like to ‘dick’ my arse you old poofta, I had work to do, as a childless 40 year old virgin living with his parents you can do what you like all day, 

Do you own a blow up doll and have you named him? answer the question. 

Evening Eddie, how are you doing? What the fuck is your obsession with calling me a poofta? You are wrong Eddie. I can tell your efforts at being an exciting and interesting husband were knocked back and now you are here again acting the cunt, what did you do put your best clothes on and do a striptease for her? Are you deliberately being shit at insult's or is this your best effort? 

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold you must be so broken and desperate to attack me using words somebody used to rightly criticise you. You are the original generic shot gun poster here and I was hoping you were back in your mental home. You've either escaped or have sucked the guard off so you can use his phone. You bi polar freak of of a cunt.

Kill the Cunt OCR. The shitbag’s been challenged to interject in the Beast-spat that’s going on right now but he’s bottled it. Around about 8pm tonight when he snaps his banjo-string, he may air his pre-pubescent opinion. He’s being more selective than usual, obviously due to @Decimusand @King Billy being pre-occupied and @Eric Cuntmanbusy loading his magazines. The fuckin intellectual mutant is too stupid to realise he’s headed for Saucepants-land.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Evening Eddie, how are you doing? What the fuck is your obsession with calling me a poofta? You are wrong Eddie. I can tell your efforts at being an exciting and interesting husband were knocked back and now you are here again acting the cunt, what did you do put your best clothes on and do a striptease for her? Are you deliberately being shit at insult's or is this your best effort? 

Let’s put the facts together.

42 no long term relationship 

over the top heterosexual posts (denial)

no children 

On cc all day with immediate responses 

you don’t have to be Freud to join the dots, single white poof living with his parents, no job and lack of self esteem. Prove me wrong Ras 

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Kill the Cunt OCR. The shitbag’s been challenged to interject in the Beast-spat that’s going on right now but he’s bottled it. Around about 8pm tonight when he snaps his banjo-string, he may air his pre-pubescent opinion. He’s being more selective than usual, obviously due to @Decimusand @King Billy being pre-occupied and @Eric Cuntmanbusy loading his magazines. The fuckin intellectual mutant is too stupid to realise he’s headed for Saucepants-land.

I don't think he is even aware of the hatred he generates. It's quite sad to see someone so out of their depth still trying to stay above water.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Let’s put the facts together.

42 no long term relationship 

over the top heterosexual posts (denial)

no children 

On cc all day with immediate responses 

you don’t have to be Freud to join the dots, single white poof living with his parents, no job and lack of self esteem. Prove me wrong Ras 

How can I you knobhead as you said earlier...'This isn't real life you know'. If I told you I was married, had 9 children would you believe me?

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't think he is even aware of the hatred he generates. It's quite sad to see someone so out of their depth still trying to stay above water.

Such conduits of collective punter hatred appear occasionally. If I didn't know better I'd say they were engineered by the Admin department to give members common ground and avoid the site ripping itself apart completely. Get the cunt! Get him with knives!