CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weak cunts.

Old Chap Raasclaat

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Says the man with a transbender as his avatar. Mug. Lol.

Are you an extra on east Enders? the avatar has sailed way above your dim bonce,  it’s a dig at another cc member who proved to be a far worthy opponent. Mug lol indeed. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Such conduits of collective punter hatred appear occasionally. If I didn't know better I'd say they were engineered by the Admin department to give members common ground and avoid the site ripping itself apart completely. Get the cunt! Get him with knives!

The forum’s very own Joey Deacon. 3600 posts in 7 months with a L-P ratio of 1:20. Bearing in mind your 1st 30 come with the welcome pamphlet, this makes his numbers even more piss-poor. Still, he is being followed by @ProfBwhich illustrates the point really. A completely worthless, useless irritant, polluting the forum, loathed by all, and to think, men like Fred West are in their graves while this cunt’s walking around, breathing (through his mouth). Sometimes the world’s cruel.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold you must be so broken and desperate to attack me using words somebody used to rightly criticise you. You are the original generic shot gun poster here and I was hoping you were back in your mental home. You've either escaped or have sucked the guard off so you can use his phone. You bi polar freak of a cunt.

What's the first thing an escaped mental patient wants to do? BEWARE OLD CHAP. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

That was almost a lucid thought. Shit delivery and nonsensical structure, but you registered part of his name and even managed to use it in (shitty) jest.

Well done you. Who's a good boy?

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Harold there is no shame in bowing out now, you gave it your best and you failed. I fear for your already poor mental health and with the lockdown bollocks on top it's a disaster waiting to happen. Better you give up now, nobody will remember you tomorrow anyways. 

22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Are you an extra on east Enders? the avatar has sailed way above your dim bonce,  it’s a dig at another cc member who proved to be a far worthy opponent. Mug lol indeed. 

Eddie you are a massive disappointment and you are obviously Welsh and have to have the last word so go on have it. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I don’t have any issues with you either Decs. Anyone can tell anyone to fuck off imo. The reason I said what I said was purely a reaction to Gypps being picked on and it wasn’t intended to start a war. I honestly don’t obsess about topping the board. It’s been obvious to me since I’ve been here that you and Eric are in a league of your own there, although I have been a regular fixture on the board. Last nights outbursts were as I say about Gypps. I won’t apologise for that, but I hope it can be taken as nothing more than that.

Nauseating little gimp. Grow up you fucking idiot. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Nauseating little gimp. Grow up you fucking idiot. 

Fuck off, Frank, you superfluous, making up the numbers cunt. With all that's happened within the past 24 hours, is this the best you've got? You've got all the killer instinct of a paraplegic Quaker and are a fucking disgrace to your own memory.

Go fuck yourself.