CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Goodbye free speech

Eric Cuntman

Actress and former MMA fighter Gina Carano has been sacked by Disney and dropped from their Star Wars spin-off series. Why? Because she refused to support BLM and recently described the treatment of anyone who disagrees with the far left as comparable to the treatment of Jews in Nazi germany.

The message is clear. Get on your knees and grovel to a fascist, racist, black supremacist organisation or your life and career are pretty much over. 

Ask any of these so called 'liberals' and they will tell you that freedom of speech is one of their core beliefs... just as long as it only applies to minorities. 

EQUALITY FOR ALL! (straight white people not included)

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Actress and former MMA fighter Gina Carano has been sacked by Disney and dropped from their Star Wars spin-off series. Why? Because she refused to support BLM and recently described the treatment of anyone who disagrees with the far left as comparable to the treatment of Jews in Nazi germany.

The message is clear. Get on your knees and grovel to a fascist, racist, black supremacist organisation or your life and career are pretty much over. 

Ask any of these so called 'liberals' and they will tell you that freedom of speech is one of their core beliefs... just as long as it only applies to minorities. 

I haven't read all of her posts, but the ones I have seen are not racist or disrespectful.  In fact, the one mentioning the Jews being persecuted in Germany is at heart a plea for tolerance of other political viewpoints !

As Eric says, this is a dire day for freedom of speech.  If someone can lose their job and become subject for vilification, just by expressing a view that some other easily triggered, unreasonable people are going to get upset with, it means that anyone in the public eye is going to be second guessing everything they post, and will probably end up censoring themselves.  This will in turn stifle debate on sites like Twitter and Facebook.  

Disney executives should hang their heads in shame.  Instead of simply reading the posts to see if anything unreasonable had been expressed, they appear to have thrown Gina under the bus and sacrificed her to the mob of whining PC fanatics.  Contemptible.  I hope there is a campaign to get her reinstated...

Victor Klemperer wrote in The Language of the Third Reich that ‘words are like tiny doses of arsenic, swallowed unnoticed, and then after a while the toxic reaction sets in’.

..... and so ‘diversity’ demands conformity; ‘inclusion’ is only for those already in the group; ‘tolerance’ cannot bear tradition; and ‘lived experience’ counts for some, not for others.

• Like 2

I get the impression, perhaps unfairly, that Carano is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but still...

She was also castigated for repeating a comment by Donald Trump that the election process needed to be cleaned up. Now, while there is a general consensus that Donald Trump is a grade-A fucking dildo, he was nonetheless the duly elected president of the United States, and it's a pretty worrying day when agreeing with the president can contribute to someone losing their job.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I get the impression, perhaps unfairly, that Carano is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but still...

She was also castigated for repeating a comment by Donald Trump that the election process needed to be cleaned up. Now, while there is a general consensus that Donald Trump is a grade-A fucking dildo, he was nonetheless the duly elected president of the United States, and it's a pretty worrying day when agreeing with the president can contribute to someone losing their job.

As indeed can telling a bunch of lily-livered KPMG consultants to take some 'Man-Up' pills, like Chief Exec Bill Michael effectively did.

To live in the kind of corporation that KPMG has become, you have to pretend to think this (Michael's resignation and apology) is a good idea.

This is how mad the world is now.

No review of whether he was good at his job - just "was he spouting the right fashionable politics?"

No? So he must go.

• Like 1

Hollywood is hanging their heads in shame about the Weinstein and Epstein debacles already and desperate to appear as squeaky clean as possible to the general public by any means necessary. They'll fiddle your kids with one hand whilst using the other to wag their finger in your face for speaking out about the bias of modern political opinion as a distraction. Movements like BLM are nothing more than a convenient smokescreen to them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

As indeed can telling a bunch of lily-livered KPMG consultants to take some 'Man-Up' pills, like Chief Exec Bill Michael effectively did.

The seat on the executive crapper hadn't even cooled down after his final dump before two women were appointed to do his job. I doubt the rest of the KPMG board saw any irony in that, but perhaps they should.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I watched the rugby over the weekend and many of the players didn't take the knee. Mind you, who's gonna call a 6ft 5inch, 18 stone cunt a racist to their face? 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I watched the rugby over the weekend and many of the players didn't take the knee. Mind you, who's gonna call a 6ft 5inch, 18 stone cunt a racist to their face? 

I remember the footage of middle class white snowflakes at the London BLM protest. They were screaming that they.. 'want to confront racists'.. Well, get on the bus and you can be at Millwall in half an hour. Any takers?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently none of the players had a Scooby what was going on and they were so spread out (sorry socially sdistanced) during the pre- match rituals, the teams / squads stretched from the goal line to the half way line, resulting in team members going  up and down like a whores knickers in the confusion!

A fitting vignette to such a daft piece of confected pantomime.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Apparently none of the players had a Scooby what was going on and they were so spread out (sorry socially sdistanced) during the pre- match rituals, the teams / squads stretched from the goal line to the half way line, resulting in team members going  up and down like a whores knickers in the confusion!

A fitting vignette to such a daft piece of confected pantomime.

The rugby world actually stated that they wouldn't force the players to kneel if they didn't want to. 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I can't stand all this woke bollocks. The world has gone fucking mad, if it's not BLM cunts getting offended it's the transbenders, if it's not them then it's the Twatter mob. I blame reality TV, the gays, and @ChildeHarold.

Still so sore about my hard hitting insults Oldie? Thought of pairing off with @Snowy in a civil partnership. Partnershit I should say. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember the footage of middle class white snowflakes at the London BLM protest. They were screaming that they.. 'want to confront racists'.. Well, get on the bus and you can be at Millwall in half an hour. Any takers?

I remember reading somewhere that Hope not hate bell end Nick Lowles tried to sneak into Millwall once but was prevented from going into the Den for his own protection by the filth after someone lit him up on facebook and said they were going to stab him after the match.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

there is a general consensus that Donald Trump is a grade-A fucking dildo

Thank the Lord the world is now in the safe custody of the late Joe Biden and whichever leftard cunt has his arm up the presidential arsehole, enabling him to sign the flow of Executive Orders which keep landing on his desk, while giving the impression of still being a functioning human to the CNN faithful.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I remember reading somewhere that Hope not hate bell end Nick Lowles tried to sneak into Millwall once but was prevented from going into the Den for his own protection by the filth after someone lit him up on facebook and said they were going to stab him after the match.

Apparently years ago it was dead easy to get into the old Den via the corrugated fencing around some of the ground. 

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Thank the Lord the world is now in the safe custody of the late Joe Biden and whichever leftard cunt has his arm up the presidential arsehole, enabling him to sign the flow of Executive Orders which keep landing on his desk, while giving the impression of still being a functioning human to the CNN faithful.

He's doing exactly as he's told by President Negress. She'll be in the Oval Office by august.

14 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

She may be quite good at it, she couln't be much worse than Trump.

At least a majority of the electorate voted for her.

I'm praying for a bullet spattered hillbilly revolution. It's becoming blatantly obvious that the only solution to the far left minority fascist element, is extermination. The majority of normal people are sick of pretending that races are equals and born wrong deviants are acceptable. 

Burn them all. 

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1