CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stupid ethnic cunts who won’t have the COVID jab

Stubby Pecker

On 18/02/2021 at 11:22, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see they’re wheeling out celebrity noirs to encourage the BAME cunts to have the vaccination. That pompous, dense-but-trendy darkie ‘historian’ Olenignog is putting the reluctance of the BAME ‘community’ to have the vaccine down to historical racism and colonialism, what a surprise. I’ll happily take  a few people catching it and getting mildly poorly if it means wiping these dense, voodoo, racist, tribal cunts off the face of the planet. Who needs them? It’s natural selection at work. You are stupid/retarded therefore you can become extinct. Job done, fuck ‘em.

Africans are the oldest race on the planet. Grim reaper is combing human stocks weeding out the oldest in every category.

On 18/02/2021 at 21:23, Stubby Pecker said:

Of course it’s due to generations of ingrained racism which have held them back and make them suspicious of whiteys evil plans.

How else can you explain not taking a free treatment that’s will protect you from a virus which they and their tribe are highly likely to croak it from? Nothing to do with 1000s of years of superstition, medieval religions, poor grasp of English and basic pig shit thickness... 

And the problem is?

3 hours ago, Mallificunt said:

I am waiting for the World's largest drug trial to continue and let other cunts have it.

I understand the majority of the reactions on the data and much of it is minor, psychosomatic or being that most of the punters were laden with chronic disease, coincidental. It is not the now or short term that bothers me, but later down the line.

These type of vaccines are going to be used to prevent all manner of chronic diseases in the future. Every cunt and his mother having a dose of this particular vaccine is an opportunity to accelerate development of this, as large volumes of data can be gleaned, hence why it is encouraged to report every single reaction, whether it be a fart out of turn or a fucking haemorrhoid getting itchy.

Having said all that, the uptake of the vaccine among white NHS staff is just over 70 %.

As someone of good health, despite working at the front line, I will watch and wait.

Next winter is going to be fun.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

And what do we think of these cretins?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-56180767

I don't agree with them, but I can understand them. If she was ninety then fuck her, and fuck them too - but she's 32 with two kids, and that's a lot harder to let go.

Guest Mallificunt

God clearly had chosen to end the life (if that's what they believe) Its the machine keeping her alive. By their own admission they are acting against 'Gods will'.

Dumb cunts.

7 hours ago, Mallificunt said:

I'd like to give you a "jab"- straight in the eye with a stick coated in dog shite

Just before setting you on fire

Guest Mallificunt
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd like to give you a "jab"- straight in the eye with a stick coated in dog shite

Just before setting you on fire

Commendably cuntish

4 minutes ago, Mallificunt said:

God clearly had chosen to end the life (if that's what they believe) Its the machine keeping her alive. By their own admission they are acting against 'Gods will'.

Dumb cunts.

Remember that evil fucking cunt Mother Teresa?

Refused to buy proper pain medication and medical equipment for the patients in her hospitals, she claimed that the patients had to "suffer like Jesus". She spent all the donated money buying prayer books and statues of Mary and Jesus.

Then, when she herself became ill, she raided the accounts and booked herself into a private Swiss clinic. A genuinely evil fucking shitcunt, hiding behind religion.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Refused to buy proper pain medication and medical equipment for the patients in her hospitals, she claimed that the patients had to "suffer like Jesus". She spent all the donated money buying prayer books and statues of Mary and Jesus.

Then, when she herself became ill, she raided the accounts and booked herself into a private Swiss clinic. A genuinely evil fucking shitcunt, hiding behind religion.

She even turned her back on her religion in her later years. Lost her faith after making thousands of other people suffer in the name of it but kept the facade up for whatever reason.

My guess? Massive cocaine and gambling addiction.

Guest Mallificunt
55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think she was quoted as saying something along the lines of "we aren't healing the sick, we are bringing people into the church" (I am paraphrasing but that was the sentiment) I think it was Christopher Hitchens that exposed her for what she was. A cunt, needless to say.

20 minutes ago, Mallificunt said:

I think she was quoted as saying something along the lines of "we aren't healing the sick, we are bringing people into the church" (I am paraphrasing but that was the sentiment) I think it was Christopher Hitchens that exposed her for what she was. A cunt, needless to say.

Take the medical way out then. 

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

I am waiting for the World's largest drug trial to continue and let other cunts have it.

I understand the majority of the reactions on the data and much of it is minor, psychosomatic or being that most of the punters were laden with chronic disease, coincidental. It is not the now or short term that bothers me, but later down the line.

These type of vaccines are going to be used to prevent all manner of chronic diseases in the future. Every cunt and his mother having a dose of this particular vaccine is an opportunity to accelerate development of this, as large volumes of data can be gleaned, hence why it is encouraged to report every single reaction, whether it be a fart out of turn or a fucking haemorrhoid getting itchy.

Having said all that, the uptake of the vaccine among white NHS staff is just over 70 %.

As someone of good health, despite working at the front line, I will watch and wait.

Next winter is going to be fun.

Roops has just reminded me what an uneducated idiot I am, so I’d like to firstly point out that I don’t understand anything whatsoever. However, the fact that Piers Morgan has been ordering everyone to have the jab and shut up for weeks now has steered me irreversibly in the ‘no thanks, stick it up your arse’ direction. I await further instructions from the morbidly obese cunt.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The worst thing about her death was Elton Johns tribute song ‘Sandals in the bin’.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I vaguely recall reading somewhere her dedication to Catholicism was further illustrated by a renowned promiscuity, which eventually led to regularly taking braces of huge, colon-smashing cocks right up the jacksie (without lubrication), to test her Jesus-like powers of endurance, before indulging in some bukkake connoisseurship. God knows how crucifyingly painful that must have been. Indeed, now the site's leading winklepicker-wearing estate agent faggot is in the slammer for his latest misdemeanor, perhaps another expert in the field could shed some light on this subject. @Frank?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I vaguely recall reading somewhere her dedication to Catholicism was further illustrated by a renowned promiscuity, which eventually led to regularly taking braces of huge, colon-smashing cocks right up the jacksie (without lubrication), to test her Jesus-like powers of endurance, before indulging in some bukkake connoisseurship. God knows how crucifyingly painful that must have been. Indeed, now the site's leading winklepicker-wearing estate agent faggot is in the slammer for his latest misdemeanor, perhaps another expert in the field could shed some light on this subject. @Frank?

What's that my love?

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The Brown Hole of Calcutta.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dignitas?