CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

1%

ChildeHarold

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Three 1% cunts NO RESPECT

Johnson - the one term PM who thought he was like Churchill

Sunak - destined to sink without trace

Dorries - pedigree chum nonentity

The 1000+ NHS staff who lost their lives helping us and all the rest:

100% HEROES. 

Respect

When I saw the title of this nom I thought it was a statement about what portion of your brain you use.Heroes come in many guises,many of these Florence Nightingale wannabees are fucking lucky that their superiors are as useless at their jobs as they are.

10 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Well put.

I am all for a public healthcare system, but these bloated pay rise demands need to fall on deaf ears. Sunak, do us all a favour and don’t give anything at all. One per cent is more than generous, in fact, there should be none until the utterly obliterated private sector has had a chance to recover.
Give it a breather, some of you two-faced, selfish, entitled cunts.

I am left wing without the woke fuckwittery. We are actually now in a period of deflation and a lot of costs will according market forces will fall .. not hugely but rather by a small percentage. In day to day practical terms for most people it doesn't mean much. Delaying buying a new car, washing machine or television ..all imported good, in earlier times an increase in import tax would have been made. Cost of food would/should probably increase but more than offset by  not buying or upgrading none essential items.

5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am left wing without the woke fuckwittery. We are actually now in a period of deflation and a lot of costs will according market forces will fall .. not hugely but rather by a small percentage. In day to day practical terms for most people it doesn't mean much. Delaying buying a new car, washing machine or television ..all imported good, in earlier times an increase in import tax would have been made. Cost of food would/should probably increase but more than offset by  not buying or upgrading none essential items.

There is inflation in essential stuff like energy, food and cost of housing (housing should be deflating but it’s not - creating future 2008 repeat, cheers banks), and deflation in cars, some electronics, clothing, etc.               
Any attempts to increase public pay (anywhere) should be abandoned now and then carefully reviewed in early 2022, once tax  receipts are in and we have a better picture of private sector activity. Changes due to Brexit will also have an impact and should be taken into consideration. This year will be prone to a lot of shocks, plus we are not out of the woods with the pandemic.

8 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Interesting that an irrelevance such as you should ask this question. Still smarting over your drug-fuelled bust up with @Eric Cuntman? Looks like he’s finally seen you for the dickhead you are. “With all due respect etc”

Standard Ape. Trying to enlist help. The Corner’s sniggering, sneering classroom coward.

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

How? Most of them have done fuck all but man empty wards for a year. Major treatments and minor operations have been put on hiatus whilst they pretend that they're being overrun with millions of severely ill cunts coughing out their covid riddled lungs.

The fact is most of them have had it even easier than usual, I'd rather pay 800 quid a month in health insurance than give a single penny to these over entitled, hero worshipped, useless fucking cunts.

Fuck the NHS.

I agree with most of this. As I have intimated on other threads, at least 40% of NHS staff have not done very much the last year and this will be used to beat over the head those that have had a set of bollocks dealing with the severe cases.

Of course, those that risked everything, will get fuck all.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Standard Ape. Trying to enlist help. The Corner’s sniggering, sneering classroom coward.

And so it begins again. After sleeping off another night of drug and alcohol abuse, our resident know-it-all dickhead is back for another session. What an unbearable fucking creep you are.

35 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

And so it begins again. After sleeping off another night of drug and alcohol abuse, our resident know-it-all dickhead is back for another session. What an unbearable fucking creep you are.

Anyone got any Butterkist®?

16 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Was this on the business card of your brothel? 

Yes. Have you still got one? I think the new owner changed the phone no. though. I wouldn’t just turn up as they might still have your picture on the ‘punters to look out for’ board after the ‘incident’ last time you were there.

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Also, where the fuck is the extra money going to come from? 

Give them fuck all but if it’s the only way to shut the tik tok mincing cunts up, I’d take it straight out of the police wage fund. Those cunts have been nothing more than an out of control bunch of tyrannical bastards during this last year of state oppression. Every time I hear of one being stabbed or worse I feel more inclined to go outside and clap and cheer.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Well done you, avoiding the words ‘needy’ and ‘sycophant.’ You’re nearly all grown up. But do fuck off eh?

16 hours ago, Goober said:

I don't wonder. I've been banging that drum for a very long time. 

Can you stop banging it? Neil’s got a ‘friend’ under the rape mattress in the back of the van, he’s not quite finished with yet. He won’t be a happy chappie if you wake her up while he’s having his tea with the family.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Neil said:

When I saw the title of this nom I thought it was a statement about what portion of your brain you use.Heroes come in many guises,many of these Florence Nightingale wannabees are fucking lucky that their superiors are as useless at their jobs as they are.

Tit of the Year. 

15 hours ago, Neil said:

Neil would you in your salad days being a fine strapping figure of a Bondi Beach lifeguard and general Baywatch hunk have been interested in an opening on Aussie Love Island? I can feel waves of animal magnetism captured in your struggle to describe in words your ideal model of nursing care. Mayfair Magazine would have been proud of you.