CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU suing Astra Zeneca

White Cunt

6 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I think this depends on ones perspective. Scargill was hell bent on deposing Thatcher. His biggest mistake was not calling for a ballot to strike (he would probably have lost) He wanted to show that he was bigger than the game. No one is bigger than the game. If he had lost the ballot , he could have regrouped and managed and orderly retreat and decline. As it was? We all know what happened next.

Shame Joe Gormley wasn't president of the NUM at the time. 

5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I regarded him as a sort of Quixotic figure. Others see him as a sort of Napoleon character but he had absolutely no strategic sense at all..

This is why I mentioned Gormley. However, as I also said, Gormley was from an era of 'back door' politics where deals were done over beer and sarnies in smoked filled rooms. 

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes, they are reaping the whirlwind of those political rallies. India have plenty of vaccine , they have infra structure too , what they seem to lack is organisational ability.

Weren't they also throwing paint all over themselves and bathing in a shit filled river a while back?

16 hours ago, White Cunt said:

In the cities it’s all under a lid, with threats of chink Siberia for dissent. From the countryside, the numbers will leak out eventually. And no one has a clue in India. Millions have no birth certificates, any documents, etc.

Messaged a friend in India who told me most of his family and friends have tested positive and got over it with mild symptoms. Apparently the hospitals local to him are full of chinky flu victims but 90% are decrepit old crumblies.  His sister's a nurse.

4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You should cleanse yourself in Domestos both inside and out to purge yourself of your moral decay and bodily degeneracy.

Good morning.

I probably should, but I'm not going to. 

Fuck off with thee, you depraved homosexual. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Messaged a friend in India who told me most of his family and friends have tested positive and got over it with mild symptoms. Apparently the hospitals local to him are full of chinky flu victims but 90% are decrepit old crumblies.  His sister's a nurse.

So, any cunt over 28 in that shithole?

7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I organised the first child mental health clinics in Armenia in the 90’s. 

I can just imagine the bedside manner, honed in the former coal mining communities of the Valleys:

"So, your family lost everything in the Armenian genocide, tough shit, pull yourself together you snivelling little cunt."

• Like 1

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Scargill was between a rock and a hard place. If he gave in to the government with concessions he would have been vilified by his members and probably most of the working class.  He and the NUM were going to be beaten no matter what. Thatcher made it her personal mission to punish the miners for bringing down the Heath government. The cosy days of 'back door' politics with the unions were over.

When he took on Thatcher he had a huge union and a small house. He ended up with a very small union and a huge house. He underestimated the Iron Lady. Maggies bollocks were basketballs compared to his little peppercorns.

All lefties are cunts.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I often wonder how Muslim men cope with family life. It can't be easy when your child is starting primary school at the same time as your wife is taking her GCSEs.

I know. Don’t they blow up quickly nowadays?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I often wonder how Muslim men cope with family life. It can't be easy when your child is starting primary school at the same time as your wife is taking her GCSEs.

You think it's bad for the men. It can't be easy when your waters break half through a GSCE Home Economics exam. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can just imagine the bedside manner, honed in the former coal mining communities of the Valleys:

"So, your family lost everything in the Armenian genocide, tough shit, pull yourself together you snivelling little cunt."

No fucking prisoners, CB!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I bet those stupid cunts in India wished they'd invested in something useful like vaccines rather than a fucking space rocket. Serve the dirty cunts right.

Indeed. We all hear plenty about the technology and industry that India has to offer but in a country with over 10 million human slaves, most curry munchers believing that bathing in a heavily polluted river with prevent COVID and mass of illiterate goat headers living the same way they did 5000 years ago- who gives a fuck