CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Leaderboard...

Old Chap Raasclaat

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Never mind this withers, the aliens are attacking, I hope they hate the French and old poofs. 

Imagine 'Independence Day' set in France. No rousing speech from Bill Pullman, and certainly no resistance beyond a few instances of nonchalant shoulder shrugging.

Five minutes after the mothership appears above the Eiffel Tower, Gerard Depardieu would have his hands up and cheeks spread ready for a vicious probing.

• Like 1

On 11/02/2023 at 18:50, Penny Farthing said:

I think that you are on a loser here .. by the time you are off the mod queue he will probably be dead again.

Pen I haven’t really enjoyed this latest stint on the Corner. No likes from you in months and Eddie appears to have turned on me. See you in June x 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pen I haven’t really enjoyed this latest stint on the Corner. No likes from you in months and Eddie appears to have turned on me. See you in June x 

Suspect formally declared in Madeline McCann case.

I can tell you with 100% certainty they’re wrong.

Now let’s see what she wants for tea.

12 hours ago, Eddie said:

Never mind this withers, the aliens are attacking, I hope they hate the French and old poofs. 

@Eddie I'm in Whitstable for 2 days, doing the annual check on my properties.  All units still let, and no rent arrears. Life is good. If it continues, I am buying a new electric  car.  Any suggestions. lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie I'm in Whitstable for 2 days, doing the annual check on my properties.  All units still let, and no rent arrears. Life is good. If it continues, I am buying a new electric  car.  Any suggestions. lol.

That single car garage you ‘rent out’ may enable you to scrape enough together for a Sinclair C5, piss off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Too be honest I have not been dishing the likes out because it upsets Wolfie and make him feel even more lonely.

He'll never be alone, not while he has 'man's best friend'© to keep him company 🐩🦙🧸

19 minutes ago, cunt said:

He'll never be alone, not while he has 'man's best friend'© to keep him company 🐩🦙🧸

I can imagine that you're similarly not lonely, curled up in your basket each night with a terrier under one arm, and a steaming pile of dog shit under the other.

Creep.

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can imagine that you're similarly not lonely, curled up in your basket each night with a terrier under one arm, and a steaming pile of dog shit under the other.

Creep.

I can imagine your meds need adjusting, again.

What goes on in your deranged mind is appalling, can't they find you some work to keep it from straying towards this perversion?

Fuckin' deviant.

20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm sure that has really upset him, sitting in his Peugeot 504 coupe, cruising down through to Italy. How was the South Circular today?

Coming from someone who lives in a country with little to no car industry, this will no doubt sound somewhat hypocritical, but so be it. 

He may have about as much taste as a spastic with its tongue stuck to an ice cube, but not even Frank would be seen dead in some piece of fucking shit frog mobile. 

Peugeot indeed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Coming from someone who lives in a country with little to no car industry, this will no doubt sound somewhat hypocritical, but so be it. 

He may have about as much taste as a spastic with its tongue stuck to an ice cube, but not even Frank would be seen dead in some piece of fucking shit frog mobile. 

Peugeot indeed.

Peugeot….The ‘iron’ goes from strength to strength.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Peugeot indeed.

Yes, Peugeot indeed.