CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Edwin Poots

Last Cunt Standing

Poots has been in the job about five minutes, and already the Belfast Telegraph is forecasting a Sinn Fein First Minister and United Ireland. 

Time to start filling those milk bottles again, @King Billy.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/belfast-telegraph-opinion-poll-northern-irelands-changing-political-landscape-as-support-for-parties-revealed-40453232.html

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Poots has been in the job about five minutes, and already the Belfast Telegraph is forecasting a Sinn Fein First Minister and United Ireland. 

Time to start filling those milk bottles again, @King Billy.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/belfast-telegraph-opinion-poll-northern-irelands-changing-political-landscape-as-support-for-parties-revealed-40453232.html

Surely not even in Ireland could anyone vote for someone as deranged as this bloke. It would be the equivalent, in this country, of electing someone who believes that you can change your sex as easily as you can change your hat.

14 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

It was more Scottish Presbyterian squatters that voted for the 55 year old creationist..pretty soon they'll either muck in or fuk off..im good with either 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Hmmm, not sure how the Jocks are squatting, P. I'd say they were just coming home after leaving Ireland to invade and ethnically cleanse the Picts of Caledonia a millennia and a half ago.

They're as much part of the diaspora as your fat, green clad Yankee Bostonian whose Great-Great-Grandfather once saw Tipperary on a map.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

It was more Scottish Presbyterian squatters that voted for the 55 year old creationist..pretty soon they'll either muck in or fuk off..im good with either 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

So smarty spud, now that you’ve restrained yourself from banging on about brexit and how the UK is going to rue the day, for 5 seconds; how would you bring peace and love to Ireland? Kill all the Protestants or deport them? 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

how would you bring peace and love to Ireland? Kill all the Protestants or deport them? 

Either would be preferable to listening to him talking or God forbid having to put up with the aural punishment from that battered old rusty spunk filled  sax he keeps pretending he plays.

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So smarty spud, now that you’ve restrained yourself from banging on about brexit and how the UK is going to rue the day, for 5 seconds; how would you bring peace and love to Ireland? Kill all the Protestants or deport them? 

Im a pacifist lance jack stubbers baby..I envisage an Ireland united in all but name n all of you lot footing the bill through some sort of long drawn out  staged reunification subsidy..because ya have to be sensitive to the colony ya supported here for the last few hundred years..the smart ones will come around to the idea..the idiots ..well ya cant legislate for stoopid.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

15 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You Irish lead the world in apathy, Panz. 

It's basic human evolution (I'll use this term loosely), but when you're just as likely to be killed by a stray horse and cart as you are a badly wired gift from Gaddafi, it's the only real choice. 

You could possibly cut your alcohol consumption, drop religion altogether, and start taxing the fuck out of Leo's Lichtenstein. I've just given you a plausible road map in under a minute. 

Edited by Major Cunt
As I could actually hold an Irish passport I may pop over and show you lot how it's done.
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You Irish lead the world in apathy, Panz. 

It's basic human evolution (I'll use this term loosely), but when you're just as likely to be killed by a stray horse and cart as you are a badly wired gift from Gaddafi, it's the only real choice. 

You could possibly cut your alcohol consumption, drop religion altogether, and start taxing the fuck out of Leo's Lichtenstein. I've just given you a plausible road map in under a minute. 

I’ll go one further Maj; I can hire a minibus and we’ll all go over to panzys for a massive piss up, teaching those bog wogs a lesson in civilized living in the process. Granted, trying to learn up your average mick to standards acceptable in the 19th century at least, would be like taking to a fucking brick wall so it might have to be beaten into them. Of course they can relate to this as the national past time is flogging a malnourished horse to death, fucking savages 

• Like 1

T'would serve ya better to focus yer energies into westernizing the hordes of medieval asian tribes that have settled and continue to expand in large swathes of the UK...they'll use the tools of democracy to dig a grave for it ya know..colonialism..the gift that keeps on givin

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

T'would serve ya better to focus yer energies into westernizing the hordes of medieval asian tribes that have settled and continue to expand in large swathes of the UK...they'll use the tools of democracy to dig a grave for it ya know..colonialism..the gift that keeps on givin

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You are decent sort of chap Panzer, and Irish King Canute sitting of the beach waiting to order the tide of primitive dark (and not so dark) people to go back. It will soon be like the good old days with folks moving around with horse and cart and your boys being educated by Imans rather than priests.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You are decent sort of chap Panzer, and Irish King Canute sitting of the beach waiting to order the tide of primitive dark (and not so dark) people to go back. It will soon be like the good old days with folks moving around with horse and cart and your boys being educated by Imans rather than priests.

Those priests are in shrinking numbers. Potato and Turnip Land is becoming slightly hostile in its pursuit of clergy with certain “leanings”. A lot had been put to pastures new in South East Asia, they may as well overcompensate the brown incomers and provide the money, housing and places of “worship”. They’re very people - friendly, the Irish. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

"And now on RTE we go over to Craggy Island for more madcap adventures with Imam Mohamad and his two equally mad assistants Imam Mohammed and Imam Mohammad in 'Imam Mohamed.  Tonights episode we see their housekeeper Mrs Mohamed making sandwiches for Eid".

• Like 1

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"And now on RTE we go over to Craggy Island for more madcap adventures with Imam Mohamad and his two equally mad assistants Imam Mohammed and Imam Mohammad in 'Imam Mohamed.  Tonights episode we see their housekeeper Mrs Mohamed making sandwiches for Eid".

A parody sketch needs to done done with this scenario but I doubt it would get aired on C4. 

Another one I've in mind is a skit about Braveheart where all the Scots speak in broad Irish accents and Wallace is wearing an Aussie rules singlet, shorts, thongs and is dead set on fighting the pommie bastards  

Guest Cocky Council Cake
54 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Fuks sake this place usta be funny

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Feel free to fuck off then. I'm sure the funeral homes in Dublin you're so fond of are overflowing with decaying old biddies for you to fill up with your geriatric spunk. Isn't that right Jimmy? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

This probably won't help, but here goes anyway :

Kim Jong-il was sitting in his office in North Korea when his telephone
rang. "Hallo Mr. Kim," a voice said. "This is Paddy down in County
Cork, Ireland. I am ringing to inform you that we are officially
declaring war on you!"

"Well, Paddy," Kim replied, "This is important news! Tell me, how big
is your army?"

"Em, at this moment in time," said Paddy, after a moment's calculation,
"there is m'self, me Cousin Sean, me next door neighbor Gerry, and the
entire dominoes team from the pub - that makes 8!"

Kim Jong-il sighed. "I must tell you Paddy that I have 1 million men in
my army waiting to move on my command."

"Faith and Begorra!" said Paddy, "I'll have ta ring you back!"

Sure enough, the next day Paddy rang back. "Right Mr. Kim, the war is
still on! We have managed to acquire some equipment!"

"And what equipment would that be, Paddy?" he asked.

"Em, let's see - we have 2 combine harvesters, a bulldozer and Murphy's
tractor from the farm."

Once more Kim Jong-il sighed. "I must tell you, Paddy that I have 16
hundred tanks, 14 hundred armored personnel carriers, and my army has
increased to 1 and a half million since we last spoke."

"Really?" said Paddy "I'll have ta ring you back!"

Sure enough, Paddy rang again the next day. "Right Mr. Kim, the war is
still on! We have managed to get ourselves airborne! We've modified
Ted's ultra-light with a couple of rifles in the cockpit and the bridge
team has joined us as well!"

Kim Jong-il was silent for a minute. "I must tell you Paddy that I have
a thousand bombers, two thousand MiG 19 attack planes, my military
complex is surrounded by laser-guided surface-to-air missile sites, and
since we last spoke my army has increased to 2 million."

"Faith and Begorra!" said Paddy, "I'll have ta ring you back."

Sure enough, Paddy called again the next day. "Right Mr. Kim, I am
sorry to tell you that we have had to call off the war."

"I'm sorry to hear that" said Kim Jong-il. "Why the sudden change of
heart?"

"Well," said Paddy "We've all had a wee chat, and there's no way we can
feed 2 million prisoners."

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

And then in 2016 some alleged bogtrotter joined, and delivered all their posts in a grating, faux-Oirish dialect, insisting on ending every single one with the same pointless signature. It certainly didn't get any funnier that day. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

And then in 2016 some alleged bogtrotter joined, and delivered all their posts in a grating, faux-Oirish dialect, insisting on ending every single one with the same pointless signature. It certainly didn't get any funnier that day. 

Crivens!

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

‘Ah tiss da way oi am bawsybaby. Oi’m just for da laffs and no arguing from da panzybaby. Now Oi’m off at play me sax for a few euros and take a few lengths up da Blarney hole fur extras’

Panzybollocks-spunkgargler 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It did, Panz. However, the return of Jewdz-baby has been a welcome comical relief. He's not changed a bit, and is still championing the red sea pedestrians despite their indiscriminate bombing of Palestine. 

Stick around, you backwards saxophone blowing Mick, and drop the repeat Brexit bollocks.