CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Endless conflict between Hamas and Israel

Guest Weary&Disgusted

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

And now WC – one of just two on the site genuinely less entertaining than an empty plastic cup – has joined forces with Baldrick and the nouveau riche taxi-driving Greek pooftah. It's as though a trio of Athenian street dogs, each rabid, covered in scabs and limping on three legs, has teamed up for a kill.

Wolfie you are a loser .. even your dogs hate you.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The only thing "throbbing" about Ming is Frank's brain freeze whenever he gets her out of the freezer and sucks her toes.

Frank the silly cunt, went to the chest freezer and grabbed something yellow but later released he was fucking a full sized smoked haddock and had eaten Ming the previous evening with new potatoes, shiitake mushrooms and a cheeky Chablis 

lol

• Like 1

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank the silly cunt, went to the chest freezer and grabbed something yellow but later released he was fucking a full sized smoked haddock and had eaten Ming the previous evening with new potatoes, shiitake mushrooms and a cheeky Chablis 

lol

I’m worried about you and this recurring theme, Stubster.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m worried about you and this recurring theme, Stubster.

He loves it since I popularised it with 'haddock sluice'. Most of my fish related vaginal euphemisms have been forgotten...

mackerel satchel

cod clamp

tench trench

pilchard purse

turbot tunnel

15 hours ago, Wolfie said:

And now WC – one of just two on the site genuinely less entertaining than an empty plastic cup – has joined forces with Baldrick and the nouveau riche taxi-driving Greek pooftah. It's as though a trio of Athenian street dogs, each rabid, covered in scabs and limping on three legs, has teamed up for a kill.

Yeah yeah, yeah. Your enormous yet quail egg shell’s - thin ego really lives up to its sensitivity. You like to dish out but can’t easily take it. Have you got any more of your illustrious, rarified words of wisdom, more on the scale of obtrusive and bitchy snarls? I expect a long litany, from that puffed up avocado you carry on your shoulders. 

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well coming from a Bubble, that's hardly a compliment.  You cunts will fuck anything with a pulse.

They certainly put you too shame with their goat antics. I could imagine a young Franco being shown a right a right of passage (no pun intended) by an elderly Greek mountain herder. 

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Tim don't go there .. Frank would pull your arms off and twist your scrawny little neck.

We all know the only thing frank pulls off are burley sailors in the port towns where he docks 

When was the last time you had a piece of arse pen? I’m guessing a very long time ago