CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor Little Princes

Hammer of Cunts

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not taking your side in this DC. You're still on probation, don't get the wrong idea. In fact my previous statement goes just as much against your claims as it does Dec's. If you're really just forgetting to log out, your username would still eventually disappear.

I think I am logged in all the time, I always have multiple tabs on my phone and leave the Corner open as I can't remember my password. 

I like the fact that anybody will see the Voodoo man is online (when I'm not) and keeping evil spirits away.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A posh way of saying that he’s a stupid cunt and his data search has been in vain, due twattism. If there’s ever a way of proving the invalidity of the leaderboard, @Decimusis it. Thick, spastic, bullying, no-Mark shithead, Cunt.

But I'm quite often at the top of the leaderboard DC. Am I another beneficiary of the triumph of 'invalidity'?

50 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

For fuck sake, Decs. I'm just finding myself wandering into the middle of other people's fist fights lately and getting the shit kicked out of me... I think I need help.

I think you need help for the wanking addiction you described a couple of posts ago... @Neil's in fucking bits after finding out that he's now second place in the Wrist-Olympics.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What's got you all gee'd up and fizzing? You've been like a grenade in a film archive for 2 days now. If it's drugs, what sort?

Decs is getting on my tits Eric. If the kids can’t have a pop at the adults on here anymore, what is this place? Truth be told...Glen Affric IPAs and a Loch & Load Pilsner which should appeal to you...ballistically.

26 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Decs is getting on my tits Eric. If the kids can’t have a pop at the adults on here anymore, what is this place? Truth be told...Glen Affric IPAs and a Loch & Load Pilsner which should appeal to you...ballistically.

To be honest, I don't fancy your chances. Decs will either induce in you a spectacular meltdown, or as you've probably worked out, go completely over the top and get banned. In the latter instance, he still wins. He will not only assemble a hit squad to finish you before he tactically drops the big one and gets banned, but he also has enough email addresses to orchestrate your demise from the depths of solitary.

Anyway. That's my bit of friendly advice. I'm staying neutral and shall be enjoying it as a mere spectator. Go in peace my child.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be honest, I don't fancy your chances. Decs will either induce in you a spectacular meltdown, or as you've probably worked out, go completely over the top and get banned. In the latter instance, he still wins. He will not only assemble a hit squad to finish you before he tactically drops the big one and gets banned, but he also has enough email addresses to orchestrate your demise from the depths of solitary.

Anyway. That's my bit of friendly advice. I'm staying neutral and shall be enjoying it as a mere spectator. Go in peace my child.

Work is about to ramp up bigtime so I’m not gonna be around anyway so I thought I’d poke the Cunt in the ribs. I know what’s coming, can I PM you my blood group for when he wakes up?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'll go and get @ChildeHarold. We can poke at him with sticks through his cage as we watch the fight from the Podium.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Work is about to ramp up bigtime so I’m not gonna be around anyway so I thought I’d poke the Cunt in the ribs. I know what’s coming, can I PM you my blood group for when he wakes up?

Dear DC, I remember a while ago I received a bit of a mauling from my F1 mate @Roadkill and rather than send me a message of 'support' via PM (as you've claimed many sent you when you no doubt got yourself into another load of shit) you decided to 'support' with some 'wise' words publicly on the corner after.

I'd been given a (probably deserved) kick up the bollocks and you publicly advised me to go steady or something like that. You don't seem to have taken your own advice though old chap and I am witnessing you try and fight battles you cannot really win. The whole 'CV' scandal dragged on and on, you should have let it go but your arrogance and delusions of grandeur wouldn't let you.

@Mrs RoopsRoops really made you look silly and regardless of who said what when and where, quite what the fuck you were doing (and thinking) sending her details of your (no doubt incredible career) I don't know. You come across as an arrogant cunt to be honest and I have doubts whether you can back it up, you've mentioned living and working in the Caribbean etc and I can imagine you lording it over the locals whilst giving them advice etc and said locals definitely thinking you're a cunt.

You have now found yourself in an argument with @Decimus and you are clearly out of your depth, I am sure your arrogance will convince you that you have a future here but I seriously doubt it. 

Perhaps take some of Roops advice and come back under another name don't be such an idiot.

Goodbye old friend.

Remember I am Loa of the dead and I will direct you to the underworld for 7 likes.

Yours sincerely...

Old Chap Raasclaat.

• Like 1

Oh and I forgot you've picked a fight with @cuntspotter and you've PM'd me asking to help you kill a spastic so you could impress an established member like the want to please little poodle you are. 

What a fucking mess you've made of your career here @Dyslexic cnutcnut... and you're an Everton fan as well. 

You complete bellend of a shitcunt.

Go fuck yourself.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Dear DC, I remember a while ago I received a bit of a mauling from my F1 mate @Roadkill and rather than send me a message of 'support' via PM (as you've claimed many sent you when you no doubt got yourself into another load of shit) you decided to 'support' with some 'wise' words publicly on the corner after.

I'd been given a (probably deserved) kick up the bollocks and you publicly advised me to go steady or something like that. You don't seem to have taken your own advice though old chap and I am witnessing you try and fight battles you cannot really win. The whole 'CV' scandal dragged on and on, you should have let it go but your arrogance and delusions of grandeur wouldn't let you.

@Mrs RoopsRoops really made you look silly and regardless of who said what when and where, quite what the fuck you were doing (and thinking) sending her details of your (no doubt incredible career) I don't know. You come across as an arrogant cunt to be honest and I have doubts whether you can back it up, you've mentioned living and working in the Caribbean etc and I can imagine you lording it over the locals whilst giving them advice etc and said locals definitely thinking you're a cunt.

You have now found yourself in an argument with @Decimus and you are clearly out of your depth, I am sure your arrogance will convince you that you have a future here but I seriously doubt it. 

Perhaps take some of Roops advice and come back under another name don't be such an idiot.

Goodbye old friend.

Remember I am Loa of the dead and I will direct you to the underworld for 7 likes.

Yours sincerely...

Old Chap Raasclaat.

You unbelievably stupid little sap. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

You unbelievably stupid little sap. 

Fuck off @Frank, I am not sucking up to anybody here if that's what your implying. I am simply calling out an idiot who joined at a similar time to me and has made a right cunt of himself.

He has made all the newbie's lives harder now by being a stupid little sap. 

@Dyslexic cnut I assume you have a CC death wish. Not only did you decide to lock horns with @Mrs Roops who has easily destroyed far more capable members than you over the years, but you then further tightened the noose around your neck by launching an inadvisable attack on myself. 

I barely had to lift a finger last night to make you go into primal shit flinging mode, and I doubt I'll have to do much more than sit back and watch you slowly and deliciously melt down as the wolves draw in for the kill. You've fucked off far too many people with your bullshitting, unwarranted arrogance, "sage advice" and attempts to play at politics via PM, so I think that you're probably finished here.

If you survive this I suggest you pick your battles more carefully in future and stick to taking on low hanging fruit like Punkape and ProfB. There's always a few idiots around here who will never tire of jokes about Punk being a queer.

You stupid little cunt.

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Doesn't a Scouser's peak workload occur during the long hours of darkness over winter?

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fuck off @Frank, I am not sucking up to anybody here if that's what your implying. I am simply calling out an idiot who joined at a similar time to me and has made a right cunt of himself.

I wouldn't overly concern yourself with Frank, Raas. Like a malnourished crow with a mysterious wasting disease, he often circles when he can scent a kill. It's been a while since he dealt the coup de grace himself so he's got to get his kicks somewhere. 

The best part is that the idiot DC is playing the JackoTC fan girl card without realising old Frank is up to his usual tricks again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.. you are way, way out of your depth. 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't overly concern yourself with Frank, Raas. Like a malnourished crow with a mysterious wasting disease, he often circles when he can scent a kill. It's been a while since he dealt the coup de grace himself so he's got to get his kicks somewhere. 

The best part is that the idiot DC is playing the JackoTC fan girl card without realising old Frank is up to his usual tricks again.

@Frank definitely has a whiff of the vulture about him. I am wondering if he's getting ready to help put the fatally wounded DC out of his misery.