CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor Little Princes

Hammer of Cunts

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

How so? Is there a problem with me talking about F1 with one of the few members to show an interest in it?

Are you jelly?

As it’s you, agreed. Similarly, there shouldn’t be any snags me talking to a member with a common interest in boxing...what say you? F1’s not for me, now if they made them all drive RS2000’s around Monaco, in the rain, I’d be glued.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

As it’s you, agreed. Similarly, there shouldn’t be any snags me talking to a member with a common interest in boxing...what say you?

Depends on the context - I reserve my right to take the piss out of any activity that doesn't interest me. However I'd never sink to the level of getting pissy just because its distracting the attention of my online mates away from me.

For example,@Eric Cuntman can talk about fucking darts and snooker 'till he's blue in the face, I might call him a boring poof for it, but I'd never insinuate that he's being manipulated into talking about it solely to deprive me of his company, or have the audacity to think of it as a conspiracy against me.

Don't be so needy.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

My posts always flush you out, and that’s important Apo, you’re relatively non-contributory yet you’re such a talent so I think the members should be thankful to me for bringing you in, you should be the best on here.

Tell me, what do you think of this for a bit of grovelling sycophancy?

I thought we could go to Silverstone this year? I'll buy you a Lewis Hamilton t-shirt to wear. 😂

What a strange little cunt you are. Really very odd indeed.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Depends on the context - I reserve my right to take the piss out of any activity that doesn't interest me. However I'd never sink to the level of getting pissy just because its distracting the attention of my online mates away from me.

For example,@Eric Cuntman can talk about fucking darts and snooker 'till he's blue in the face, I might call him a boring poof for it, but I'd never insinuate that he's being manipulated into talking about it solely to deprive me of his company, or have the audacity to think of it as a conspiracy against me.

Don't be so needy.

1pm and you’re on the Wylams and snuff? Fair play.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

No, let's keep this serious now that you've brought your feelings up. What exactly is the problem?

Where it so, it clearly wouldn’t be aired on here now RK...it’s not real you know, I’m not actually dyslexic and I hope to God that you are not really a Michelin crushed dead animal. Ape, on the other hand...

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Where it so, it clearly wouldn’t be aired on here now RK...it’s not real you know, I’m not actually dyslexic and I hope to God that you are not really a Michelin crushed dead animal. Ape, on the other hand...

If it isn't real, then why can't you give me a solid reason as to why you seem to have an issue with me and @Old Chap Raasclaattalking about F1? I know you said he was gunning for me after our first discussion regarding Hamilton - and I told you if a little pygmy hair implanted cunt was his reason for having beef with me then he was welcome to air it on the boards.

That clearly isn't the case - in fact it seems we've both agreed to disagree and slag off some useless Russian cunt instead. By all means feel free to involve yourself in the conversation, but if you're going to make accusations of sycophancy then at least back them up. You're throwing your shit at all in sundry then cowering away when they ask you what the fuck you're doing it for.

• Like 1

On 26/05/2021 at 14:15, Dyslexic cnut said:

Anyone we know?

Actually Francesca was rather tasty and given half the chance I would have returned the favour and given her a large portion of meat on the table.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Don't be so needy.

You'd probably be interested in darts and snooker if you weren't a poof.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Does 'GQ' stand for 'gone queer'?

What a fucking despicable little monkey-faggot cunt. I wish James Hunt was around to taunt him. And fuck his girlfriend... and his sister... and his mum.

Well according to him he's "too much of a workaholic" to have a girlfriend - and at 36 years old he's yet to have any children to any of the trophy bints he has been photographed with. I reckon he's shagging Bieber.

Edited by Roadkill
Although considering "Elliot Page" is now more of a man than Bieber, I'm not sure if that makes Hamilton a poof or not....
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well according to him he's "too much of a workaholic" to have a girlfriend - and at 36 years old he's yet to have any children to any of the trophy bints he has been photographed with. I reckon he's shagging Bieber.

When I see Ellen Page now, I wish that the paedo in 'Hard Candy' had won.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When I see Ellen Page now, I wish that the paedo in 'Hard Candy' had won.

I'm just perplexed by the entire thing. Female to male sex changes make even less sense than male to female. Getting your cock and balls hollowed out and pulled inside you at least gives you a (admittedly disgusting, constantly infected, puss filled, always-trying-to-heal) hole that just might accomplish what the real thing is supposed to do with plenty of air freshener and a lot of imagination. But how is a Frankenstein lump of grafted on flesh supposed to pass as and function as a dick?

Do they stick a valve in it and pump it up with a foot pump when the need arises? What's the fucking point if there's no sensation in the thing? Does it still piss blood once every month? Boggles the mind that they let people do this shit to their bodies. If I walked in saying I wanted my arms and legs cut off so I could identify as a slug they'd send me to the loony bin.

23 hours ago, Goober said:

Woofles, I didn't respond to your last reply because threadbare CC tropes that are fact only in your tiny brain have precisely zero impact and are simply not worth any effort. Every prod can be responded to with a kick, but do you really want to go down that road? It's a game with no winners and I can assure you I'm just as durable as you if I choose to be. 

Regarding my choice to take a break previously I will only say quod periit, periit. It was a choice. Continuing down that path is hardly going to make an impact either. 

It seems to me that you project upon me simply a reflection of yourself, ab irato

By the way, you haven't clarified the duration of your cunting business? If you were here before, why did you leave? 

It's clear I think you're a thick boring twat and you clearly don't like me much either. Carry on if you wish to though. 

In addition to your archetypal verbose flatulence, quoting Latin absolutely reeks of someone plagued with an inferiority complex. It's becoming clear you've used such an outdated modus operandi to impress upon me your education, such is my provocation of you in the past week.

Your obvious showings of general inadequacy are becoming all-too-familiar with your trademark aggressive behaviour as way of compensation, you wooden little one-dimensional blowoff. I can genuinely see you heading for another spectacular meltdown pretty soon. I'll be more than happy to assist, naturally.

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Pure boredom and mischief making by me Wolfster. The place has gone stale so a row with Roops and a response to Decs was all it took. No snags with Eric and Ape is just a coat tailer these days.

Hilarious flushing out of Goober into meltdown #5, you really do have his number.

Well, if things do go tits-up here for you, PM me your CV and I'll see if I can put it around.

I promise I won't, er, cut & paste its contents directly onto the Corner.

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This what we need, more high-brow, cutting-edge stuff from the Master.

I’ve been a neutral observer in this boring spat over the last few days and there’s certainly nothing new. One thing I’ve taken away is that you’ve made yourself look a proper cunt trying to take on seasoned members. 

I’d suggest concentrating on actual cunting of the topics or withering attacks on the low hanging fruit here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

In addition to your archetypal verbose flatulence, quoting Latin absolutely reeks of someone plagued with an inferiority complex. It's becoming clear you've used such an outdated modus operandi to impress upon me your education, such is my provocation of you in the past week.

Your obvious showings of general inadequacy are becoming all-too-familiar with your trademark aggressive behaviour as way of compensation, you wooden little one-dimensional blowoff. I can genuinely see you heading for another spectacular meltdown pretty soon. I'll be more than happy to assist, naturally.

You're seeing your own reflection again, Woofter. It's going to take far more than a dull as ditchwater quarterwit such as you to have even a tenth of the impact you're predicting. You really do have an severely over-inflated opinion of yourself. 

There's no accounting for stupidity, so you keep poking and I'll keep kicking. I expect your house will be trashed and your nearest and dearest will be seeing the back of your hand frequently as that vein in your forehead threatens to rupture.

What a prize pillock you really are. 

13 minutes ago, Goober said:

You're seeing your own reflection again, Woofter. It's going to take far more than a dull as ditchwater quarterwit such as you to have even a tenth of the impact you're predicting. You really do have an unfounded opinion of yourself. 

There's no accounting for stupidity, so you keep poking and I'll keep kicking. I expect your house will be trashed and your nearest and dearest will be seeing the back of your hand frequently as that vein in your forehead threatens to rupture.

What a prize pillock you really are. 

Doc it’s no secret that I have very little time for the Wolfie. That said, I’m telling you now.. you’re losing this one. Badly. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Goober said:

Woofles, I didn't respond to your last reply because threadbare CC tropes that are fact only in your tiny brain have precisely zero impact and are simply not worth any effort. Every prod can be responded to with a kick, but do you really want to go down that road? It's a game with no winners and I can assure you I'm just as durable as you if I choose to be.

On 08/05/2021 at 19:56, Joker said:

Yeah, that would be you, Dickless and Woofles, the three mouses ears cunts.

BTW, thanks for the complement, enjoy your weekend.

Great minds.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Doc it’s no secret that I have very little time for the Wolfie. That said, I’m telling you now.. you’re losing this one.  Badly. 

Good evening, Frank.

What are your thoughts about your latest Jackie toy self-imploding over the past few days?

I don't wish to rush you, but after stroking the boy DC's massive and completely unwarranted ego to the point that he thought he could take on the big hitters of the site, when are you planning on stabbing him in the back?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Doc it’s no secret that I have very little time for the Wolfie. That said, I’m telling you now.. you’re losing this one. Badly. 

Francis, you should be well aware by now that no one here gives a flying fuck about your opinion given that you'll bend in whatever direction best serves your shit stirring. 

Your time is past, old boy. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Francis, you should be well aware by now that no one here gives a flying fuck about your opinion given that you'll bend in whatever direction best serves your shit stirring. 

Your time is past, old boy. 

Sure, but come off it doc, you’ve never been any good at this. It’s painful reading your posts and if I were you I’d cut my losses right fucking now.