CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CUNT killed by dinosaur

and

3 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

What is your favourite unidentified creature ?  Do you like the hominids or the anomalous big cats or are you more of a chupacabra fan ?

After seeing a picture of pen, I can honestly say she’s barely hominid. I’d wager even Sasquatch would run a mile if it came across lady p for fear that she might root the arse off him with her scary big cock and heaving balls

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It's a good job that I didn't fall for his entrapment because I'm fairly sure that my answer of "The Big Grey Man of Ben MacDui" would have incriminated me.

An israeli and an American walk into a bar. The israeli shoots the Palestinian barman. As he lies dying, the barman says to the Israeli, "you'll pay for that".

Smiling and turning to the American, the israeli says, "No I won't, but he will"

On 24/05/2021 at 19:44, Decimus said:

There used to be a living dinosaur at The Blue Oyster Bar.

Every Friday evening they had a cabaret act, said ancient fossil was bedecked with a large feather boa and an even larger megafauna cock.

"The 'Lady' Penelope Experience" was a cryptozoologist's dream and responsible for 68% of modern Mokole-mbembe sightings.

Sounds like the kind of establishment the Judge would frequent, and no doubt used his free bus pass for the journey. 

Was 'The Blue Oyster' wheelchair accessible? 

I'd imagine quite a few of the locals received a nosh and possibly some back door action. It's certainly easier than chasing the local livestock round a field when pissed. 

• Like 1

On 24/05/2021 at 19:44, Decimus said:

There used to be a living dinosaur at The Blue Oyster Bar.

Every Friday evening they had a cabaret act, said ancient fossil was bedecked with a large feather boa and an even larger megafauna cock.

"The 'Lady' Penelope Experience" was a cryptozoologist's dream and responsible for 68% of modern Mokole-mbembe sightings.

The cock was your head dickless.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's a good job that I didn't fall for his entrapment because I'm fairly sure that my answer of "The Big Grey Man of Ben MacDui" would have incriminated me.

It wasn't a trap, I was genuinely interested.  I find the skinwalker ranch and Mothman stories fascinating, even though I know it's all bollocks.  

32 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

It wasn't a trap, I was genuinely interested.  I find the skinwalker ranch and Mothman stories fascinating, even though I know it's all bollocks.  

If you haven't already, Weary, check this channel out. They deal with stuff like that and mysterious disappearances, true crime etc.

8 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I like all this stuff too. And I was quite looking forward to watching 'The Mothman Prophecies'.

What an unmitigated pile of absolute fucking shit. I never thought I'd say this but, it's worse than 'Highlander 2' !

There.. I said it.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like all this stuff too. And I was quite looking forward to watching 'The Mothman Prophecies'.

What an unmitigated pile of absolute fucking shit. I never thought I'd say this but, it's worse than 'Highlander 2' !

There.. I said it.

Yeah.  John Keel's original account is much more atmospheric, and just out there strange.  Plus, I couldn't really take Richard Gere seriously as the investigator. 

Part of the problem is that they tried to fillet and reshape the original rambling book into a story with a recognisable ending, but the original investigation is just this sprawling set of creepy mini events that are only loosely linked.  Sorta.  

49 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Yeah.  John Keel's original account is much more atmospheric, and just out there strange.  Plus, I couldn't really take Richard Gere seriously as the investigator. 

Part of the problem is that they tried to fillet and reshape the original rambling book into a story with a recognisable ending, but the original investigation is just this sprawling set of creepy mini events that are only loosely linked.  Sorta.  

Recent reports in the media regarding UFOs have been hotting up, Weary, even old Obama has been getting in on the act. The most recent case I've heard about though is regarding USOs, apparently detected by the US navy travelling at speeds of well over one hundred knots underwater.

Is the Fermi Paradox about to be proven redundant? Or have these reports been twisted out of all proportion and sensationalised?

tenor.gif

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Recent reports in the media regarding UFOs have been hotting up, Weary, even old Obama has been getting in on the act. The most recent case I've heard about though is regarding USOs, apparently detected by the US navy travelling at speeds of well over one hundred knots underwater.

Is the Fermi Paradox about to be proven redundant? Or have these reports been twisted out of all proportion and sensationalised?

tenor.gif

Remember how disgusted @Bill Stickers was when we proposed the validity of the 'Stone Tape Theory'?

I wonder what the tambourine banging cunt is up to.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

tenor.gif

First I have heard about fast moving sub aquatic objects.  Maybe its the Russians or Chinese experimenting with something.  

Don't get me wrong, I would love the explanation to be something more exotic, that would make the world more interesting, but... Occam's Razor... they will probably find it's caused by an embarrassing glitch in some sonar metric system.  

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember how disgusted @Bill Stickers was when we proposed the validity of the 'Stone Tape Theory'?

I wonder what the tambourine banging cunt is up to.

He was absolutely apoplectic with rage. As a man of science, albeit it one of the BTEC polytechnic variety, he considered himself to be the self appointed James Randi of Cunts Corner.

I hope the dogmatic little cunt's absence is due to the trauma of being brutally fisted every night by an incubus in his HMO.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

He was absolutely apoplectic with rage. As a man of science, albeit it one of the BTEC polytechnic variety, he considered himself to be the self appointed James Randi of Cunts Corner.

I hope the dogmatic little cunt's absence is due to the trauma of being brutally fisted every night by an incubus in his HMO.

I think you were preoccupied with the creepy and crepuscular at that point. I think it was around the time of your legendary 'Owls' nomination.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think you were preoccupied with the creepy and crepuscular at that point. I think it was around the time of your legendary 'Owls' nomination.

I toyed at the time with doing one about Pikas that simply read "Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep", but the little fuckers are just too damned cute to nominate.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

tenor.gif

Indeed. I heard a report on the wireless tuther morning about a series of black cylinders intercepted by US navy pilots. You can bet your dirty arse these ETs aren’t here to be nice to us.

On 24/05/2021 at 17:41, Joker said:

Police in Catalonia are investigating the death of a man who is thought to have become trapped inside a large dinosaur statue while trying to retrieve his mobile phone.

Won't be too many people in this day and age who can say they were killed by a dinosaur.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/24/missing-man-found-dead-inside-spanish-dinosaur-statue

A papier-mache stegosaurus in the Barcelona suburb of Santa Coloma de Gramenet.

Nokiasauras.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. I heard a report on the wireless tuther morning about a series of black cylinders intercepted by US navy pilots. You can bet your dirty arse these ETs aren’t here to be nice to us.

Black Aliens Matter.