CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sasha Johnson

Hammer of Cunts

• 5 months later...
19 hours ago, DCI Gene Cunt said:

Post Deleted

When I was working on the wards, I had to take care of coma patients. One day I was washing this female and was washing her private parts. This made her moan. Every time I washed there she moaned even more. I reported this to the Dr and he informed the husbabd that if he performed oral sex with her it may bring her out of the coma.

So he climbed onto her bed, we drew the curtains and left the room. Two minutes later we heard her flatlining. We rushed in and asked the husband what happened to which he replied "I dunno, I think she choked". 

• 2 months later...
Guest judgetwi

There must have been 50 people at that party but not one of them can identify the shooters. All these whities look the same, that’s the trouble.

Poor Sasha......head like a witch doctor’s rattle.

On 26/02/2022 at 15:12, judgetwi said:

There must have been 50 people at that party but not one of them can identify the shooters. All these whities look the same, that’s the trouble.

Poor Sasha......head like a witch doctor’s rattle.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHW7tblxNqdmHQFcLSy_B

Edited by Decimus
JEW CUNT
  • Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Don’t get it Brainbox......other than the “Jew cunt” bit obviously. I’m sure the Roopsfuhrer is pissing his Y fronts but this is way above my head. Most embarrassing. Could you come down to my level by any chance? It makes you wonder how we came to rule the world when there are smart cunts like you about.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who's that in your avatar?

The Oracle known as Baws has already given you the name but allow me to add some backstory. An IRA active service unit planned on blowing the stationed troops in Gibraltar to pieces via a car bomb. However the plot was uncovered by the spooks and they were greeted by a few blokes from Hereford who let loose with their MP5's with ferocious volume and accuracy just before the atrocity unfolded.

Now Micky being a die-hard loyalist decided that their martyrdom funeral would be the perfect time to take out Adams, McGuiness and the rest of the leadership. He turned up on his own with hand grenades and a 9mm pistol in order to get the job done. The man had a pair of bollocks to rival a Rhino, but sadly as you can see from his picture lacking the had to eye coordination.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

The Oracle known as Baws has already given you the name but allow me to add some backstory. An IRA active service unit planned on blowing the stationed troops in Gibraltar to pieces via a car bomb. However the plot was uncovered by the spooks and they were greeted by a few blokes from Hereford who let loose with their MP5's with ferocious volume and accuracy just before the atrocity unfolded.

Now Micky being a die-hard loyalist decided that their martyrdom funeral would be the perfect time to take out Adams, McGuiness and the rest of the leadership. He turned up on his own with hand grenades and a 9mm pistol in order to get the job done. The man had a pair of bollocks to rival a Rhino, but sadly as you can see from his picture lacking the had to eye coordination.

I know all about Gibraltar. It's one of my favourites. At the inquiry, 'Soldier-D' was asked why he shot the suspect 13 times. He replied... "Because the Browning HP only holds 13 rounds." 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know all about Gibraltar. It's one of my favourites. At the inquiry, 'Soldier-D' was asked why he shot the suspect 13 times. He replied... "Because the Browning HP only holds 13 rounds." 

I've actually heard that story and am sure he managed to keep a straight face while telling the enquiry. It's a good job that he wasn't using a Heckler and Kock G3 on the job. Although I'm certain the answer would have been the same! 😁