CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sasha Johnson

Hammer of Cunts

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not a bullshitter Jewdy. I've had loads of fights... about 6 million. That's a believable number isn't it?

I was in the crowd when you knocked out George Foreman in the first round with one of his own ‘lean mean grilling machines’ to the chin. GOAT.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 03/03/2022 at 14:52, Major Cunt said:

Unlike the local politician/ex copper/ intellectual heavyweight. 

I'm not expecting the tribe to be sending any weapons the Ukrainian's way despite the disgusting amount of freebies the West sends you. One known case involves a Berg or a Stien at the Pentagon classing a fleet of F16's as scrap which were then seen flying the Star of David a few months later. God only knows how many other similar deals have happened. 

We also supplied you with all the critical parts and technical knowledge to join the nuclear club thereby breaching the UN's most sacred resolution. It's a toss up between your lot and Pakistan as the country most likely to hit the button if there's any unexplained phenomena at the Temple Mount.

Have you ever wondered why only the skint kikes ended up on an all inclusive trip on the Eichmann Express?

Even a man as intellectually challenged as yourself could probably work this one out. 🤔

No idea what you are babbling about Marje but I have never been in prison and took it up the bum from Peacefuls. That gives me the moral high ground in my world.

Guest judgetwi
On 03/03/2022 at 18:42, Major Cunt said:

Once upon a time this would have been used in a pun to drive the fat fucker incandescent with rage, but the punishments given out for such jokes just ain't worth it anymore.

Where's your jug eared former employee when you need him, Ed.

I don’t think I need advice about “punishments” on here Brainbox. 🔺🔺🔺 Know what I mean?

On 04/03/2022 at 20:33, judgetwi said:

No idea what you are babbling about Marje but I have never been in prison and took it up the bum from Peacefuls. That gives me the moral high ground in my world.

Of course you don't, but your reply just reinforces to the assembled members what a thick cunt you are. A fucking idiot who is also out of touch with the tyrannical tribes acquisition of cut price weaponry. 

Try reading Heeratz for once instead of cruising Electric Avenue for black clock. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 06/03/2022 at 09:52, Major Cunt said:

Of course you don't, but your reply just reinforces to the assembled members what a thick cunt you are. A fucking idiot who is also out of touch with the tyrannical tribes acquisition of cut price weaponry. 

Try reading Heeratz for once instead of cruising Electric Avenue for black clock. 

Why would I be looking for a “ black clock” in Brixton Market Marjorie? What is a “ black clock” anyway? Is there some kind of racial time difference which I’m not aware of? Is all that sniffing the white powder catching up with you Marje?

Fucking tragedy.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

"WHY I NA GANN RASTAMAN JAB?!"

@Old Chap Raasclaat?

Hailing from the north east etc RK can you explain why they talk black up there? They say 'man' after every sentence 'way, aye, man', like some Caribbeans say 'Yeah man' etc...could it be the Geordies founded and are responsible for the way the youth (both white and black) speak these days?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hailing from the north east etc RK can you explain why they talk black up there? They say 'man' after every sentence 'way, aye, man', like some Caribbeans say 'Yeah man' etc...could it be the Geordies founded and are responsible for the way the youth (both white and black) speak these days?

The darkies came first, just like they're so proud to remind everyone about whenever someone points out what a shit hole modern Africa is. Maybe some really lost Somalian pirates found themselves amongst the Vikings at Lindisfarne and just decided to play along?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://fb.watch/bEhFOpxSEW/

I see @Eddie still hasn't had luck finding a job. At least wear a fucking suit to an interview 

Why are various factions of 'ologists, still pontificating over the 'Missing Link' in our evolution? It's not missing... it's moving in next door to you, it's jumping in front of you in the queue for pretty much everything. And it's trying to dictate and control what you say, think, do and feel.

The missing link isn't missing. It's right here and it's being humoured and capitulated to, at the expense of every other cunt. 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why are various factions of 'ologists, still pontificating over the 'Missing Link' in our evolution? It's not missing... it's moving in next door to you, it's jumping in front of you in the queue for pretty much everything. And it's trying to dictate and control what you say, think, do and feel.

The missing link isn't missing. It's right here and it's being humoured and capitulated to, at the expense of every other cunt. 

Reported for Mackemism.

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Eeeeh! If you was a bird you’d be ‘a reeet canny Rass’ man.

On 09/03/2022 at 00:55, judgetwi said:

Why would I be looking for a “ black clock” in Brixton Market Marjorie? What is a “ black clock” anyway? Is there some kind of racial time difference which I’m not aware of? Is all that sniffing the white powder catching up with you Marje?

Fucking tragedy.

Considering that your late night, pissed up ramblings are full of grammatical errors and inaccuracies, I hardly think you're in the position to be facetious with old Major.

Try logging on sober for once, you're a boring and obnoxious drunk and certainly no Hemingway.

L'chaim.

Guest judgetwi
On 11/03/2022 at 11:14, Decimus said:

Considering that your late night, pissed up ramblings are full of grammatical errors and inaccuracies, I hardly think you're in the position to be facetious with old Major.

Try logging on sober for once, you're a boring and obnoxious drunk and certainly no Hemingway.

L'chaim.

I’ll fucking post when I wanna post Shitforbrains. So I’m a drunk now? Just  add that on to being a dirty Jew, fat, bent and a cripple in a wheelchair. You really think you can shut me up with your playground abuse? You are dreaming Countryboy.

We all know what you really want to call me don’t we? Go on, Brainbox. We all know the Roops bottler ain’t gonna do fuck all about it. He’s an even bigger wanker than you are. No balls, no bottle. Go on Hillbillyboy, call me that name ……..all your Naaarfuk mates on here will give you a load of likes. That’s all you wankers live for.

It’s a fucking tragedy.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’ll fucking post when I wanna post Shitforbrains. So I’m a drunk now? Just  add that on to being a dirty Jew, fat, bent and a cripple in a wheelchair. You really think you can shut me up with your playground abuse? You are dreaming Countryboy.

We all know what you really want to call me don’t we? Go on, Brainbox. We all know the Roops bottler ain’t gonna do fuck all about it. He’s an even bigger wanker than you are. No balls, no bottle. Go on Hillbillyboy, call me that name ……..all your Naaarfuk mates on here will give you a load of likes. That’s all you wankers live for.

It’s a fucking tragedy.

Brilliant, it was this sort of behaviour that had you fitted for the straight jacket at the outset - some two and a half years ago. Clearly you have not learnt the lesson.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s a fucking tragedy.

The uncontrolled ramblings of a totally unhinged mind.

When you wake up at 3pm after what was no doubt a night of wild debauchery sinking ten litres of white cider, read back the above shit and hang your empty head in shame.

Sort yourself out, "mate", you're an absolute disgrace.