CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking grey splodge

Hammer of Cunts

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

What a tool. 

I remember the halcyon days when you used to throw around family abuse and nonce accusations haphazardly without a care in the world. Now you're making minor alterations to quotes and tittering behind your hand like some sort of sexually deviant Harajuko girl.

If you're here to stir shit up, get the fuck on with it and say something properly nasty. I'm sick of your watery shite and lame attempts at breaking the rules.

Fucking Mr Nice Guy, past it, making up the numbers cunt.

22 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

OK, I've removed the badges and ranks on a proof of concept principle as I think its excessively twee. This is subject to approval by m'learned colleagues.

You can stick your badges up yer festering haddock sluice- @Franks got a fucking Jim’ll fix it badge- all he had to do was suck him off whilst Gary Glitter made him take 5 stitches and Jonathan King pissed on his feet. His most treasured possession. 

In fact he’s got a dozen, the screaming bender 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You can stick your badges up yer festering haddock sluice- @Franks got a fucking Jim’ll fix it badge- all he had to do was suck him off whilst Gary Glitter made him take 5 stitches and Jonathan King pissed on his feet. His most treasured possession. 

In fact he’s got a dozen, the screaming bender 

Has your Mam let you stay up late?

You spotty dick pudding, letting off steam.

I hope your mobility scooter fails.

Grey underpants.

Your armpits stink of out of date dog shit.

Love ProfB xxx

33 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Has your Mam let you stay up late?

You spotty dick pudding, letting off steam.

I hope your mobility scooter fails.

Grey underpants.

Your armpits stink of out of date dog shit.

Love ProfB xxx

What the fuck is your problem you stupid fucking arsewipe cunt?

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

Quickspurt? 

Come on Ed? As a well mannered gentleman, are you saying you’ve never plunged the big bamboo into her, glanced down and suddenly realised what a fucking abomination she is and thought, let’s get this over and done with ASAP (before she starts fucking talking and you lose the will to live).

12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A girl who doesn't have sex often and screws like it is going to be a while before she gets it again.

Especially if Neil’s giving her a lift home in the Rascal. Little does she know she’s going to ‘get it’ a lot sooner than she expected.