CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking grey splodge

Hammer of Cunts

I'm now '1 year in' apparently and also I'm a 'Posting Machine' ??. Now if it said 'wanking machine' and that I've been a cunt for 60 years I'd understand it but if I wanted this fucking bollocks I'd go on Facebook so just fuck off and leave me alone you pricks.

• Like 3

It appears it is part of the latest update from the platform provider. I concur. It looks fucking awful.

I will have a look into it whilst the English kneeling cuckolds are getting schooled in how to kick a ball around a manicured semi-synthetic lawn.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where's my fucking like total fucking well gone! I am fucked right off at this moment. Is this some fucking 'Special School, 'Everyone's a winner' fucking flid shit?

Load of abysmal shite shoehorned in to give internet addicted teenagers a sense of false accomplishment and dopamine trigger on websites using the same software.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Admin said:

I will have a look into it whilst the English kneeling cuckolds are getting schooled in how to kick a ball around a manicured semi-synthetic lawn.

Forgot that was on. Has that little cocksucker Pickford been on a diet lately, do you reckon, or is it just the AIDS kicking in?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What the fuck is this shit? I was Loa of the Dead and now my rank has gone. What a pile of cunt, I blame that sad trio which consists of the original freak @Dawn Chorus, that lying Weasel shitcunt @Dyslexic cnutcnut and their 'Leader' @Frank ...what a disappointing bunch of fucking cunts. Lol.

As thick as a gurkha’s foreskin.

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Can I exchange my awards for Air Miles with Stobart Air??

What's happened to ya? you had bloody great balls before. These massive things, main reason I logged onto the forum half the time - now you look like a total SPANNER & that ain't a good look.

Still no stubbs, hence prof is posting away.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Will there be a prize for best Macaroni Picture?

Hi Eric. My name is Billy and Im a good boy. Apparently I’m a newbie, but I’ve already been awarded seven badges. I can’t talk anymore as I’ve got spastic school tomorrow and I can’t wait to show off my special new shiny badges. Yippee!

’Mummy I’m finished. Can you come and clean my bum now Mummy.’