CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hear No Evil

Cuntybaws

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You are indeed the 'Best on here' Frank – at being the saddest, loneliest, most pitiful fucking cunt on the Corner.

Wolfo, you’re a personal favourite of mine here, erudite and laser-like. I’ll not engage with talent like yours. But I’ll tell you this, and I’ll tell you nothing more. The bold Francis promised and then delivered on two spectacular nights for Mrs Cnut and I at The Groucho this week. He not only paid for our meals, but stumped up for two nights at the Grosvenor Hotel and our 1st Class pendolino rail carriage back up north. I can’t fault the man…what do you make of that?

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Wolfo, you’re a personal favourite of mine here, erudite and laser-like. I’ll not engage with talent like yours. But I’ll tell you this, and I’ll tell you nothing more. The bold Francis promised and then delivered on two spectacular nights for Mrs Cnut and I at The Groucho this week. He not only paid for our meals, but stumped up for two nights at the Grosvenor Hotel and our 1st Class pendolino rail carriage back up north. I can’t fault the man…what do you make of that?

Dunno what he makes of it but I make you a massive lonely fantasist and an incorrigible arse licker. Get a life cocksucker.

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It must be the first time in years the wanker hasn't dined alone.

And please stop being such a subservient arse-kisser: I'd have more respect for you if we engaged in battle.

11 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Wolfie you really are as thick as pigshit ask fra scotty.

While on the subject of thick-as-pig-shit commenters, Pen, take a look at pages 6-7 of 'The Fall of Kabul', in which @Roadkill and myself have posted links to alternative media. Why not educate yourself instead of perpetually uploading nothing other than mainstream BBC narrative bullshit, which only tells you what its political engineers want you to know? On an idiot scale of 10 you consistently hover around 9, but I genuinely believe there's an 8.5 in you somewhere.

On 16/06/2021 at 19:52, Cuntybaws said:

Sorry to come over all Pen-like with the BBC news link but - as Proper will testify - these deaf cunts make me fucking sick at the best of times, and this money grubbing, woe is me, Helen Keller wannabe is making my angry veins bulge out even more than usual.

Apparently she suffered untold stress because there was no signing during two Covid briefings, and she therefore couldn't get the information she so desperately needed. Strangely enough, the fat sow seems to have had no trouble finding an ambulance chasing lawyer to pursue her claim, presumably via the same fucking internet she could have used to access real time updates on the latest Covid situation.

I hope her house catches fire tonight and she doesn't hear the smoke alarms.

Deaf campaigner takes legal action over No. 10 Covid briefings

Katie.sized_.png

More startling than her selective use of the internet is the fact any man would wish to throw their muck up her in the first place. 

33 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While on the subject of thick-as-pig-shit commenters, Pen, take a look at pages 6-7 of 'The Fall of Kabul', in which @Roadkill and myself have posted links to alternative media. Why not educate yourself instead of perpetually uploading nothing other than mainstream BBC narrative bullshit, which only tells you what its political engineers want you to know? On an idiot scale of 10 you consistently hover around 9, but I genuinely believe there's an 8.5 in you somewhere.

Why aren't you out blocking fox earths and killing badgers?

29 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Why aren't you out blocking fox earths and killing badgers?

Why aren't you out on a warm Sunday instead of continually poisoning these pages, Thundercock? Honestly, what the flying fuck do you do with your life other than spend copious amounts of time trolling this website?

You were given an opportunity to respond to my comment about alternative media, yet typically reacted with an utterly pointless remark. It's little wonder you're the most disliked sack of shit on the Corner.

@Admin please can we setup a vote mechanism to get rid of this fucking waste of oxygen?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Dunno what he makes of it but I make you a massive lonely fantasist and an incorrigible arse licker. Get a life cocksucker.

If nothing else, my post has nudged you into posting about something other than your usual whingeing, simpering complaints about @Mrs Roops and how unfairly your cock-butchering self has been treated…well done you. Incidentally, Frank had the gammon…cunt.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It must be the first time in years the wanker hasn't dined alone.

And please stop being such a subservient arse-kisser: I'd have more respect for you if we engaged in battle.

Last time we did you informed me that I’d be ‘gone by February.’ You don’t do irony, clearly.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Last time we did you informed me that I’d be ‘gone by February.’ You don’t do irony, clearly.

That's more like it DC, though I'm not quite sure where the irony is.

Well done for surviving six months longer than I had foreseen. That said, it's probably a good thing as none of us would have discovered just how many famous people you've brushed shoulders with.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

That's more like it DC, though I'm not quite sure where the irony is.

Well done for surviving six months longer than I had foreseen. That said, it's probably a good thing as none of us would have discovered just how many famous people you've brushed shoulders with.

I can’t lie, it’s been some life…and I’m not one to boast. I’ve been on a sabbatical lately, what have I missed? Have you and the Doc made-up yet?

13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I've been kayaking with Pam Ferris and Vinnie Jones.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

8.5 inches, but more “on” than “in”.

• Like 1

On 22/08/2021 at 06:01, judgetwi said:

Judge if truth be known you actually are the best on here.The problem is that you are fighting a battle that cannot be won. Roops is holding the gun and the trigger is cocked. Arguing with her regardless of whether or not she is right is entirely pointless. You are actually surrounded on here by a number of highly educated fuckwits .. all fast with their one-liners but in real life incredibly dull and dim-witted. Judge fess up for fucks sake.

On 23/08/2021 at 09:40, Clavo Cruz said:

Judge if truth be known you actually are the best on here.The problem is that you are fighting a battle that cannot be won. Roops is holding the gun and the trigger is cocked. Arguing with her regardless of whether or not she is right is entirely pointless. You are actually surrounded on here by a number of highly educated fuckwits .. all fast with their one-liners but in real life incredibly dull and dim-witted. Judge fess up for fucks sake.

YAWN - 🥱