CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Python bites man’s willy.

ProfB

6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Her idiocy quotient is very high.

Drop dead fanny fart face, ugly 4 eyed cunt with the wit of a piece of dehydrated, out of date DOG SHIT.

Womble breathe now bog off

Hope the Python goes up your fanny hole & out of your gob, you bore of the year whose breathe stinks like a dish washer that been left unattended for 20 years.

Fuck off granny, go reline your handbag & trim your facial hair.

BORE OFF

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can now reveal that I am not a proud, kilt-wearing Scotsman, but rather a grandmother of fourteen from Shropshire,

That’s a shocking revelation allright. Fourteen? My mum didn’t become a granny till she was 23, but she had a very strict Presbyterian upbringing.

Guest judgetwi

Albino you say? Father O’Rourke on my paper round had one of those. He invited me in to see it one morning. He held it in his lap and asked me to stroke it. I don’t think it liked me because it’s head went all purple and angry. I was right because when I touched it the horrible thing spat it’s venom all up my arm. 

I was late for school that morning.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Albino you say? Father O’Rourke on my paper round had one of those. He invited me in to see it one morning. He held it in his lap and asked me to stroke it. I don’t think it liked me because it’s head went all purple and angry. I was right because when I touched it the horrible thing spat it’s venom all up my arm. 

So that’s why the rabbi secured your kippah with a six inch nail? Explains a lot.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Bullshit. Never happened.

No Christian member of the clergy, not even a sexually perverse Catholic priest, would ever let a Christ killer wrap their thick, rubbery lips around their cock.

Not to worry though, Hesch, there are plenty of Jewish sex beasts out there to abuse little Jew boys that nobody else wants.

16 hours ago, ProfB said:

Drop dead fanny fart face, ugly 4 eyed cunt with the wit of a piece of dehydrated, out of date DOG SHIT.

Hope the Python goes up your fanny hole & out of your gob, you bore of the year whose breathe stinks like a dish washer that been left unattended for 20 years.

BORE OFF

Not a bad cunting  there. A bit unorthodox, but decent none the less.

3 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Not a bad cunting  there. A bit unorthodox, but decent none the less.

I suppose if there's anyone with an appreciation for the sort of things that might lurk down the dunny, it's you.

On balance, I'd rather find a python or a fucking funnel web down there than ProfB.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ProfB said:

BORE OFF

Wasn't the python in your bog and did it not bite your dick?

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suppose if there's anyone with an appreciation for the sort of things that might lurk down the dunny, it's you.

On balance, I'd rather find a python or a fucking funnel web down there than ProfB.

It revealed yesterday that it was "an hearing aid wearer". Any chance you can stop hacking the various mobile device cameras I own for five minutes and direct some of your teccy magic towards an explosive extraction of its cerebellum?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It revealed yesterday that it was "an hearing aid wearer". Any chance you can stop hacking the various mobile device cameras I own for five minutes and direct some of your teccy magic towards an explosive extraction of its cerebellum?

What do you think left it in its current state of severe brain damage in the first place?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Bullshit. Never happened.

No Christian member of the clergy, not even a sexually perverse Catholic priest, would ever let a Christ killer wrap their thick, rubbery lips around their cock.

Not to worry though, Hesch, there are plenty of Jewish sex beasts out there to abuse little Jew boys that nobody else wants.

Don’t be ridiculous Jethro. What kind of idiot would put a snake in their mouth? I may have been young and naive but  I wasn’t a fucking special needs cunt. Unlike you obviously.

Guest judgetwi
On 06/07/2021 at 19:13, Decimus said:

Pen, I've noticed that relatively speaking you've been quite quiet of late. I'd just like to tell you that it hasn't gone unnoticed and that the entire membership appreciates your newly acquired reticence.

You boring old cunt.

“The entire membership”?

Not quite Hillbillyboy. You don’t speak for me and that’s for sure. 

Astonishing arrogance from a two bob, nothing to say little cocksucker.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“The entire membership”?

Not quite Hillbillyboy. You don’t speak for me and that’s for sure. 

Astonishing arrogance from a two bob, nothing to say little cocksucker.

Well fuck my old jack boots, I never thought I'd see the day where you had your enormous, Kike conk firmly wedged up Pen's arsehole.

You should consider laying off the kosher spesh, Netanyahu. Crippling liver disease aside, it now seems to be affecting your already limited cognitive functions.

No need to thank me etc.

53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Well fuck my old jack boots, I never thought I'd see the day where you had your enormous, Kike conk firmly wedged up Pen's arsehole.

You should consider laying off the kosher spesh, Netanyahu. Crippling liver disease aside, it now seems to be affecting your already limited cognitive functions.

No need to thank me etc.

Are you wonder woman?

55 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Do you ever look down and wonder how anyone could think you’re a woman?

Back on topic, "she's" looked down a few times whilst sat on the shitter and mistook "her" cock for the albino python mentioned in the OP.

• Like 2

On 07/07/2021 at 06:25, judgetwi said:

That's what you get for killing jesus.