CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS Gets The George Cross

Jiggerycock

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They're usually campaign medals. As I said before, how many military campaigns have these cunts been on? If they got eaten by a crocodile it would be shitting metal for weeks 

What a boring fart you are - 🥱  big style

• 1 month later...

Adding to the never ending list of good news, you’ll all be delighted to hear there is a UK wide shortage of blood bottles and clipboard-wielding drones are clearing store cupboards up and down the country. Quite surprising there is a shortage really, what with all the GPs being shut and everything.

Keep clapping. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/nhs-blood-tests-patients-supply-b1900754.html

15 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Adding to the never ending list of good news, you’ll all be delighted to hear there is a UK wide shortage of blood bottles and clipboard-wielding drones are clearing store cupboards up and down the country. Quite surprising there is a shortage really, what with all the GPs being shut and everything.

Keep clapping. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/nhs-blood-tests-patients-supply-b1900754.html

You are just nitpicking here, LC. Tea leaves will solve those issues, no mistake.

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Keep clapping. 

Not only short of bottles but also short of bottlers. They all ran away to Australia to be locked away from Charlie Chan’s revenge.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/generous-gp-pay-isnt-working-for-patients-lg2np2bps

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2021/08/21/face-to-face-gp-appointments-should-enforced/

News reaches me from Mother England that after eighteen months of weeping and clapping, public adoration of the NHS is running out, and yet again it’s primary care getting the kicking. I’m looking forward to seeing what Sajid Javid conjures up from the Tufton Street top hat to make it all okay again. It’s all bollocks of course, no one is prepared to ask why loads of GPs in their fifties have fucked off early in the last five or ten years, and why no one wants to do the job anymore, because the answers would not be what they want to hear. I’ll just kill off “overpayment” right now though; my local gp surgery here has a multitude of GPs from the UK and Ireland, all earn considerably more than the £100k pa The Times finds excessive. 

I think enough time has passed from the last referendum, the bountiful fruits of which I hear fall from the sky daily, to have another on the privatisation of the NHS. Christ, for the sort of Dido Harding money to be made when that happens I might even be tempted to dust off the speculum and get cracking.

54 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/generous-gp-pay-isnt-working-for-patients-lg2np2bps

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2021/08/21/face-to-face-gp-appointments-should-enforced/

News reaches me from Mother England that after eighteen months of weeping and clapping, public adoration of the NHS is running out, and yet again it’s primary care getting the kicking. I’m looking forward to seeing what Sajid Javid conjures up from the Tufton Street top hat to make it all okay again. It’s all bollocks of course, no one is prepared to ask why loads of GPs in their fifties have fucked off early in the last five or ten years, and why no one wants to do the job anymore, because the answers would not be what they want to hear. I’ll just kill off “overpayment” right now though; my local gp surgery here has a multitude of GPs from the UK and Ireland, all earn considerably more than the £100k pa The Times finds excessive. 

I think enough time has passed from the last referendum, the bountiful fruits of which I hear fall from the sky daily, to have another on the privatisation of the NHS. Christ, for the sort of Dido Harding money to be made when that happens I might even be tempted to dust off the speculum and get cracking.

GPs earning 100k pa? Sorry sweetie. Not true. The average GP earns around 65k. That's why most GPs work on their day off in secondary care in their speciality. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

GPs earning 100k pa? Sorry sweetie. Not true. The average GP earns around 65k. That's why most GPs work on their day off in secondary care in their speciality. 

Very much not my point, but thanks for your contribution, Sister. 

If you are correct (you aren’t) and the “average” GP earns 65k for dealing with the current state of British society, then it’s frankly no wonder there are no appointments left.

The model is beyond saving. Imagine if you ran a fruit and veg stall, and charged customers circa £144 per year for all they could carry. How long would it be before the stall was picked empty?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Quite some time if you opened it in a thalidomide colony.

Eric, I hope you saw that clip from the Spacker Olympics doing the whatsapp rounds of a kraut thalidomide called Hans. 👍👍 The gleeful tone in the presenter's voice was priceless. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Imagine if you ran a fruit and veg stall, and charged customers circa £144 per year for all they could carry. How long would it be before the stall was picked empty?

If the stall was in NSW or Victoria it would never be picked empty, as everyone is still hiding behind their sofas, around 500+ days into the 2020 ‘two week’ lockdown, to stop the spread of the ‘killer virus’ that in reality, is about as deadly to most humans as hay fever is to penguins.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
22 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I think enough time has passed from the last referendum, the bountiful fruits of which I hear fall from the sky daily, to have another on the privatisation of the NHS. 

You middle class pricks will never get over that will you Bertie? Everything was stacked  in your favour and thick, knuckle dragging racists like me told you to fuck right off. Fair play, in your case, you did....like the self serving bottler you are. But you are a foreigner now Bertie so keep out of it nose ointment.

PS I wouldn’t waste your time and energy thinking about future referenda Bigboy. They won’t be making that mistake again.

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Very much not my point, but thanks for your contribution, Sister. 

If you are correct (you aren’t) and the “average” GP earns 65k for dealing with the current state of British society, then it’s frankly no wonder there are no appointments left.

The model is beyond saving. Imagine if you ran a fruit and veg stall, and charged customers circa £144 per year for all they could carry. How long would it be before the stall was picked empty?

I like you LCS but........fuck off. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

If the stall was in NSW or Victoria it would never be picked empty, as everyone is still hiding behind their sofas, around 500+ days into the 2020 ‘two week’ lockdown, to stop the spread of the ‘killer virus’ that in reality, is about as deadly to most humans as hay fever is to penguins.

Do you still keep getting these masked cunts glaring at you from behind their gob nappies because you're  not wearing one? I do. Its fucking funny. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You middle class pricks will never get over that will you Bertie? Everything was stacked  in your favour and thick, knuckle dragging racists like me told you to fuck right off. Fair play, in your case, you did....like the self serving bottler you are. But you are a foreigner now Bertie so keep out of it nose ointment.

PS I wouldn’t waste your time and energy thinking about future referenda Bigboy. They won’t be making that mistake again.

You might be the first case of circumcised brain I’ve ever experienced. 

Winter is coming, and a chap with your risk profile should be careful to top up your micronutrients. Luckily, I hear the shops are overflowing with fresh produce so you should have no problem finding an appropriate accompaniment for your Gefilte fish. 

Prick.

On 30/08/2021 at 05:06, King Billy said:

And if the stall was in Trumpsville, Alabama, the stall would have no sales because they’d all be dead, or arguing about what killed them. 

Given the prolific number of NHS devotees on The Corner, I’m sure there’s near universal support for the working masses and small businessmen dipping into their pockets for a chunk more in NI Contributions. No doubt you’ll all think fondly back to clapping outside your houses in droves and getting moist eyes at the mere mention of Captain Tom. I have vague memories of a big red bus promising new money for the NHS, so I’m quite surprised at latest developments. And on reflection perhaps raiding the hoarded asset wealth of the Boomers to pay for their own arsewiping isn’t wise after all, given they generally vote Tory. 

Of course I must declare an interest, given I’m in receipt of a meagre NHS Pension, and perhaps a small fraction of the extra money raised might find its way to me after the exchange rate theft. I do hope so. My pool wallah is complaining he needs a new net, the snivelling arsehole.