CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

‘Content advice warning’

King Billy

Cambridge, Newcastle and Glasgow Universities have this week issued ‘guidance’ to lecturers regarding ‘guidance’ to students about the content of their teaching and the possibility of some students suffering ‘micro aggressions’. 

Sounds a bit fucking gay or at least snowflake bollocks to me, but unfortunately it’s even more fucking ridiculous than that.

The ‘guidance’ is specifically about previous ‘guidance’ which has been labelled as ‘trigger warnings’.

Apparently the word ‘trigger’ has been causing some students to get ‘triggered’ just by reading the warning.

I was going to launch into a tirade of abuse, but on reflection I’m not. I really do hope the little darlings get through what must be a terrifying time of their lives and I wish them nothing but good luck.

They're definitely going to fucking need it. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Cambridge, Newcastle and Glasgow Universities have this week issued ‘guidance’ to lecturers regarding ‘guidance’ to students about the content of their teaching and the possibility of some students suffering ‘micro aggressions’. 

Sounds a bit fucking gay or at least snowflake bollocks to me, but unfortunately it’s even more fucking ridiculous than that.

The ‘guidance’ is specifically about previous ‘guidance’ which has been labelled as ‘trigger warnings’.

Apparently the word ‘trigger’ has been causing some students to get ‘triggered’ just by reading the warning.

I was going to launch into a tirade of abuse, but on reflection I’m not. I really do hope the little darlings get through what must be a terrifying time of their lives and I wish them nothing but good luck.

Do you think that British tennis player got 'triggered' to lose her bottle at Wimbledon the other day? 

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I genuinely wasn't aware that Newcastle and Glasgow had universities, or that 'Gravy and Wife Beating Studies' could cause such a furore amongst the delicate youngsters of today.

The really terrifying thing Decs is that some of these pathetic excuses for Homo sapiens will graduate and may soon be in positions of power and influence in the not too distant future.

If you have the contact details for Dignitas please PM me ASAP, before EasyJet start hiking their fares up.

I seem to have mislaid the will to live.

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you think that British tennis player got 'triggered' to lose her bottle at Wimbledon the other day? 

Sorry Gypps but I haven’t watched any tennis since they stopped zooming in on the open crotch shots when the gals stretch too far and slide across the court on their arses. I sometimes listen to it on the radio, just for the grunting though.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Sorry Gypps but I haven’t watched any tennis since they stopped zooming in on the open crotch shots when the gals stretch too far and slide across the court on their arses. I sometimes listen to it on the radio, just for the grunting though.

Cunt’s game. Played and watched by cunts. The end.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nah. I think she was just on the blob. Women become irrational for a few days during this for some fucking unknown reason. She should do what Steph McGovern does and man-up.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

One wouldn’t want to pop the bubble so early in life, would one?

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

I genuinely wasn't aware that Newcastle and Glasgow had universities...

Back in the day Glasgow had the best regarded astronomy course in Europe, which is somewhat ironic for a city where it's constantly pissing down and you can't even see the fucking sky more than a couple of times a year.

48 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Back in the day Glasgow had the best regarded astronomy course in Europe, which is somewhat ironic for a city where it's constantly pissing down and you can't even see the fucking sky more than a couple of times a year.

Probably because many Glaswegians end up pissed, laying in the gutter staring up at the sky

55 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not surprising

For all the piss-taking, for much of the 18th & 19th century Scotland was the most brilliant nation on earth. Philosophers, engineers,  writers, scientists - any academic discipline at that time you care to name, a Scot or Scots were at the forefront, and this from a nation of, what, a couple of million tops.

Now look at it.

It's literacy, crime, drug abuse, health rates all at catastrophic levels and you wonder how the hell that happened?

.......and then Ian Blackford opens his mouth and everything becomes clear.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Not surprising

For all the piss-taking, for much of the 18th & 19th century Scotland was the most brilliant nation on earth. Philosophers, engineers,  writers, scientists - any academic discipline at that time you care to name, a Scot or Scots were at the forefront, and this from a nation of, what, a couple of million tops.

Now look at it.

It's literacy, crime, drug abuse, health rates all at catastrophic levels and you wonder how the hell that happened?

It was when the great chips landed on the shoulders of the likes of Alex Salmond and Mrs Krankie .. to some extent the same happened to the cunts Plaid Cymru. The same happened to the industries of England as happened in Scotland and Wales but unlike those in England they had a more visible extra "enemy" to hate .. The English and that is what they focussed upon . I had a few goes at this in writing with Alex Salmond but the cunt was/is so bitter that he was blinded to what had happened and the real reasons why.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Not surprising

Now look at it.

All noteworthy philosophers, writers, scientists, engineers and inventors were 'people of colour'. And so was Anne Boleyn.

this has been a historical adjustment. Questioning the 'new truth' will result in behavioural correction.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All noteworthy philosophers, writers, scientists, engineers and inventors were 'people of colour'. And so was Anne Boleyn.

this has been a historical adjustment. Questioning the 'new truth' will result in behavioural correction.

Everybody knows that Alberta Einstein was a transgender black woman with proud African hair.

GettyImages-183748454-f5da71b201724c6ab86bb9f145f35cef.jpg