CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What a dog!

Penny Farthing

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would have come over and said hello, but I was busy scoring the darts match between Rula Lenska and Adge Cutler.

As a carrot crunching yokel from the west, but rights I’m the only cunt who knows who Adge Cutler is. 
The question is; how the fuck do you?

9 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

My view is that the average hamster would easily swallow one of those puppies with one gulp.

Indeed, but I imagine that even a tyrannosaurus rex would have great difficulty in trying to swallow your monster cock.

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

No doubt you'll be wanking your maggot silly all afternoon over this nomination's attached photo. And I highly doubt that it'll be Katie Price's face that ends up getting covered in your custard.

You sick fucking cunt.

I reckon you must have been thinking of me here Countryboy. Katie is quality crumpet and somewhat DorisDayesque round my way. 

That’s what “Love Island” does for little boys like you. Ideas above your station.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had a black cat called Gizmo. And people think I'm a racist.

I would have paid good money to see either Gizmo mate with Minty. The next step in evolution, or what?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No. I hope the Taigs have hidden semtex in your big bonfires you cnut.

Semtex wouldn’t go off in a bonfire, it’s needs detonating. The fenian bastards would be better off chucking on a few petrol bombs or old grenades- that’ll get the orange cunts hopping