CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scottish drug deaths

Eddie

Disturbing news from Scotland, 1300 deaths last year from drug abuse, the highest total for 7 years, the highest figure in Europe and three times that of England. Something needs to be done, that’s not nearly enough dying, any spare drugs you have please please send north. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Disturbing news from Scotland, 1300 deaths last year from drug abuse, the highest total for 7 years, the highest figure in Europe and three times that of England. Something needs to be done now, that’s not nearly enough dying, any spare drugs you have please please send north. 

Maybe we can implement some kind of testing and passport system? Any cunt with less than a dangerously high concentration of heroin in their system can't use certain public services or locations and must isolate at home until they're properly spackered.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Maybe we can implement some kind of testing and passport system? Any cunt with less than a dangerously high concentration of heroin in their system can't use certain public services or locations and must isolate at home until they're properly spackered.

You can produce an advert, I will set the scene, a desolate shit hole with extreme weather, a fly covered poor sole having to walk 5 miles a day just to collect his heroin, just £5 would help set up more drug dealers in Scotland…

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Disturbing news from Scotland, 1300 deaths last year from drug abuse, the highest total for 7 years, the highest figure in Europe and three times that of England. Something needs to be done, that’s not nearly enough dying, any spare drugs you have please please send north. 

There seem to be more than a few sweaties who are under the false impression that England in general doesn't want the union to break up. Drunk on too much Mel Gibson, they believe we're all sat here worrying about not being able to oppress the natives by giving them billions of pounds worth of our money each year to spunk on smack and Buckfast.

I'd like to disabuse that notion to any Jock reading this. Like the parents of a bastard ginger stepson still living at home and leeching from them well into his 30s, we want you to pack up your shit and fuck off. 

You won't be missed.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Eddie said:

These statistics do of course miss out those who have succumbed from all manner of respiratory disease including the Wuhan flu, via the charming Strathclyde tradition of “Spit Meth”, wherein the most desperate skagheads in town will line up outside Boots waiting for Wee Johnny McGroinabscess to gob their green sticky liquid muco-meth into a shot glass for you to feast on. 

Quite how you do that through a mask is anyone’s guess. 

Just now, Decimus said:

There seem to be more than a few sweaties who are under the false impression that England in general doesn't want the union to break up. Drunk on too much Mel Gibson, they believe we're all sat here worrying about not being able to oppress the natives by giving them billions of pounds worth of our money each year to spunk on smack and Buckfast.

I'd like to disabuse that notion to any Jock reading this. Like a bastard ginger stepson leeching off his parents well into his 30s, we want you to pack up your shit and fuck off. 

You won't be missed.

You cunt, Decs. You've been watching Doomesday, haven't you? I'm three fucking miles behind that wall...

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You can produce an advert, I will set the scene, a desolate shit hole with extreme weather, a fly covered poor sole having to walk 5 miles a day just to collect his heroin, just £5 would help set up more drug dealers in Scotland…

The UK government could send a massive subsidy North of the border each year to stimulate growth in this area. Business grants to Scottish drug smugglers or heated nurseries for home grown poppy production could help. I'm all for setting up smack dens in school libraries with profits reinvested to encourage even more uptake. 

Overall though, I'm not sure the average life expectancy in The Gorbals will come down very much given that it's probably not much over 30 already. 

29 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You cunt, Decs. You've been watching Doomesday, haven't you? I'm three fucking miles behind that wall...

There are casualties in all wars, Killer. As a favour, I could get you asylum down here as part of "The programme".

There are thousands of unfortunate families unable to produce their very own Geordie, and they're all desperate to provide a loving home to someone else's unwanted one:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There are casualties in all wars, Killer. As a favour, I could get you asylum down here as part of "The programme".

There are thousands of unfortunate families unable to produce their very own Geordie, and they're all desperate to provide a loving home to someone else's unwanted one:

Fuck. This or @Cuntybaws hunting me down like a Scottish version of that Jumanji cunt during the last few days of chaos...

1 hour ago, Goober said:

The UK government could send a massive subsidy North of the border each year to stimulate growth in this area. Business grants to Scottish drug smugglers or heated nurseries for home grown poppy production could help. I'm all for setting up smack dens in school libraries with profits reinvested to encourage even more uptake. 

Overall though, I'm not sure the average life expectancy in The Gorbals will come down very much given that it's probably not much over 30 already. 

On the other hand, we could redirect shipping containers from China via Haggistan. All those Fentanyl shipments would reach its target market and any illegals could be processed locally, too.

22 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

On the other hand, we could redirect shipping containers from China via Haggistan. All those Fentanyl shipments would reach its target market and any illegals could be processed locally, too.

Might work in regards to the Fentanyl, but you'd turn the entire country into a fucking Oreo if they started pouring in from the north now.

1 hour ago, Goober said:

The UK government could send a massive subsidy North of the border each year to stimulate growth in this area.

Fuck all that, let their beloved friends from abroad finance their cuntishness, they wanted out of the UK, get the tartan scag-heads to leech off the EU.

2 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Hmmm...that whole 10 in a row thing..some of them took it quite badly.

They'd done all the T-shirts and other merchandise a year in advance, must have cost them a fucking fortune. It was even funnier than when Hearts got relegated on points-per-game last season, although not quite as funny as when Rangers went bust and got booted out of the league.

Ok. So … who can really get worked up about this “startling revelation”…. You? No. I personally can’t raise a glimmer of interest about this  so called “devastating “ and disproportionate cull of Scotland’s underbelly class. It’s a fucking good job that we're not looking at their deaths from alcohol abuse, innit?

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'd like to disabuse that notion to any Jock reading this. Like the parents of a bastard ginger stepson still living at home and leeching from them well into his 30s, we want you to pack up your shit and fuck off. 

You won't be missed.

IndyRef 2 already has well over a million pledges of votes for the jocks to leave the Union.

And that's just from England.