CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beds( not the shithole )

Uncle Meatus

Guest judgetwi
20 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Cool name tho..he gets my vote 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Really? I thought you weren’t too keen on voting Pansyboy?

Except when it goes your way of course. Then you love democracy don’t you?

On 16/08/2021 at 20:11, Decimus said:

Here he is!

The only Corner member to have ever furiously wanked himself off during the spaghetti scene in Lady and the Tramp. God only knows how many times you came during the latest live action version of 101 Dalmatians, I imagine you lost count, they were all puppies afterall.

Lol.

Fuck off.

It seems you know plenty about it, I've never seen the fuckin' film (it also seems you know plenty about other things you accuse me of, maybe your split personality is getting the better of you, you don't know what's real or what's fantasy anymore, you cunt)

Fuck off!

4 hours ago, dave said:

'65%'

How precise.

Is that your OCD kicking in again?

Fuck off!

I guess the ability to calculate a simple percentage must seem like black magic to a shit-sniffing fucking simpleton such as yourself, but to the vast majority of the human race and our lower primate cousins, it's quite simple really.

You finger counting, massive-buttoned calculator using, absolute fucking cretin.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I guess the ability to calculate a simple percentage must seem like black magic to a shit-sniffing fucking simpleton such as yourself, but to the vast majority of the human race and our lower primate cousins, it's quite simple really.

You finger counting, massive-buttoned calculator using, absolute fucking cretin.

If dave uses a phone at all, it's probably a Doro. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I bet he’d notice if someone stole 65% of his shit menagerie.

On 19/08/2021 at 16:51, Decimus said:

Pick some random numbers, pretend it's a mathematical calculation, add a load of bollocks, post it, Bingo!

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re certainly shaking the place up with your insightful noms. I’m sure the members are eager for your next missive. Dopey fucktard.

Someone’s plugged in the flashing neon MONGS URGENTLY REQUIRED! sign in the Cunts Corner window again ffs.