CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fall of Kabul

Last Cunt Standing

23 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You can bet Lily Allen is standing by, ready to accommodate dozens of hirsute children.

The yanks have generously agreed to take 2000 Afghans. Seems fair for running away like big girls so those poor cunts who remain can be raped, tortured and slaughtered like dogs

We should wipe out the entire Middle East with bio weapons, then the chinks and then the fucking Americans. Mass destruction of 90% of humanity is the only way

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The yanks have generously agreed to take 2000 Afghans. Seems fair for running away like big girls so those poor cunts who remain can be raped, tortured and slaughtered like dogs

We should wipe out the entire Middle East with bio weapons, then the chinks and then the fucking Americans. Mass destruction of 90% of humanity is the only way

And them cunts on the Isle of Wight. Fucking Yacht Club cunts.

31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I knew you'd find a benevolent solution to the problem, Stubbs.

Chinks first.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I knew you'd find a benevolent solution to the problem, Stubbs.

Chinks first.

I see that South Australia are now forcing anyone coming into the state, from abroad or just from another state to put a sign on their front door warning that they may be infected with Covid 19 and encouraging neighbours to report anyone leaving the property.

The sort of thing Hitler would loved to have done in the 1930s to the Jews if he’d thought of it...... Sorry, what’s that? He did?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I see that South Australia are now forcing anyone coming into the state, from abroad or just from another state to put a sign on their front door warning that they may be infected with Covid 19 and encouraging neighbours to report anyone leaving the property.

The sort of thing Hitler would loved to have done in the 1930s to the Jews if he’d thought of it...... Sorry, what’s that? He did?

I bet that horse toothed fucker who's New Zealands fuhrer stands in front of her mirror every night practicing the nazi salute. 

Guest judgetwi
On 22/08/2021 at 18:39, Cuntybaws said:

Steering back belatedly towards the original nomination, I don't think it's possible to get any more on-topic re "The Fall of Kabul" than this.

a2fbd0c6g00qxy6ay00kuc000fg00cwm.gif

There’s not much that pleases me more than Peacefuls falling off of aeroplanes from a great height. Unfortunately all I can see here are these red ring things. Some pictures of shattered bodies in the sand with goats eating their genitalia  would have been useful. I suppose i’ll just have to rely on my fucked up imagination as usual. 

Good effort though Mr Bores. Well done sir!

16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Can we start with the brutal peppering of 11 Indians in the next few weeks, then move on to Genocide. At least let the world see Kohli smiling toothlessly up at the Sky drone before the killing starts.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There’s not much that pleases me more than Peacefuls falling off of aeroplanes from a great height. Unfortunately all I can see here are these red ring things. Some pictures of shattered bodies in the sand with goats eating their genitalia  would have been useful. I suppose i’ll just have to rely on my fucked up imagination as usual. 

Happy?

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:
Happy?

Stupid cunt's gone and lost his sandals, how careless.

Probably thought he'd get given a new pair when he reached the land of milk and honey. Sadly for him, I suspect he reached land a bit sooner than expected.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Judge, let me make it clear. I never have, or never will gain any pleasure from witnessing a fellow human being's misery or distress. The only exception to this would be a video of @Decimus shoving you into a gas oven.  I would put that on loop, and wank furiously.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Judge, let me make it clear. I never have, or never will gain any pleasure from witnessing a fellow human being's misery or distress. The only exception to this would be a video of @Decimus shoving you into a gas oven.  I would put that on loop, and wank furiously.

If I knew you was coming I would've baked a CAKE.

Love ProfB XXX

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There’s not much that pleases me more than Peacefuls falling off of aeroplanes from a great height. 

There's not much that pleases me more than images like this.

When "The Peacefuls" stop being The West's current bogiemen, your lot will be back in the firing line where they belong. The only things in life that are certain are death, taxes, and anti-Semitism coming around again and again.

j5P8x_lxTmu0edHgTK1rl-csXmFX7JjI15mbP85c

• Like 1

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m sure you get just as bigger stiffy when Palestinian toddlers are shot by the brave IDF fascists or crushed under the bulldozers making way for new Israeli homes

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A week to go before all hell breaks loose. Take this as a warning.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2021/07/12/video-afghan-commandos-taliban-coren-pkg-vpx.cnn

The blood letting will be on the Pol Pot scale. Essentially any poor cunt who lived peacefully in a last 20 years and enjoyed not being under a lash of these Taliban nazis

Why the fuck no cunts taking up arms against them is beyond me. They’re going to their slaughter willingly like the Jews in gas chambers. 

The yanks could have easily destroyed the Taliban advance with air power alone

49 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The blood letting will be on the Pol Pot scale. Essentially any poor cunt who lived peacefully in a last 20 years and enjoyed not being under a lash of these Taliban nazis

Why the fuck no cunts taking up arms against them is beyond me. They’re going to their slaughter willingly like the Jews in gas chambers. 

The yanks could have easily destroyed the Taliban advance with air power alone

It was claimed, somewhere, that they started scratching around. It may take a while, but this shit show will (probably) hit the road eventually.