CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

GB News

Decimus

13 hours ago, scotty said:

I resent that.😡 Not all GPs are uninformed, some are innovative and forward-looking, finding solutions where others see only problems. 

Dr Shipman would be having a field day in this current climate. "Ignore those diarmorphine levels, they fucking tested positive for Covid I tell you"

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Dr Shipman would be having a field day in this current climate. "Ignore those diarmorphine levels, they fucking tested positive for Covid I tell you"

True. I envisage a consultation along these lines, the doctor peering into the patient's mouth with his torch... 

"....and cough for me...." 

Patient coughs. 

"......yes, that's Covid-19 alright. Roll up your sleeve." 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

As the article states, the government has told businesses to hire and train British workers. The sooner they start doing this, the sooner they will have fuck all to moan about and piggy can go to market.

The new immigration rules cannot be changed just to suit a bunch of greedy cunts who didn't bother to prepare for Brexit and are now throwing their toys out of the pram because they can't hire Poles and Romanians sleeping 20 to a house on subsistence wages. They've known for 5 years what was coming, fuck them! I hope the cunts get swine flu. 

There is no excuse to mass import more drivers, just to continue filling the posts and continue the old trend of conveniently not having to train new people. This has been the case for many years, and as you pointed out - the lobbies don’t give a fuck, unless it hurts them financially. 
It is also a good message to the general public; the services required will have to provided by Brits (or robots).                            The UK has stable demographics, unlike many EU countries, where depopulation is well under way. The pool of hands is large enough, needs training in many areas to fill the gaps, it will carry real cost, but that is a part for the cause.

There is a young couple, at the end of my road. They inherited some money from parents and bought their house with a mortgage they can easily manage and repay within twenty years. Between the two of them, they both work in nursing now (qualified last year), aware of staff shortages, they went through their education and training, and now enjoy stable careers.

The same happened to a friend of mine, who qualified over ten years ago, then in her late forties. Still in in NHS employment and happy with her choice.

Chatting with another neighbour, who was an HGV driver his entire life, he said the working conditions vary, like in any job, but the cheap flow of EU drivers, had made conditions and employment contracts better for firms and shite for employees, thus making a lot of young choosing different jobs, even if the pay was lower. People forget that drivers have families, don’t live twenty to a house and need the balance of work (with decent facilities) and time off. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

There is no excuse to mass import more drivers, just to continue filling the posts and continue the old trend of conveniently not having to train new people. This has been the case for many years, and as you pointed out - the lobbies don’t give a fuck, unless it hurts them financially. 
It is also a good message to the general public; the services required will have to provided by Brits (or robots).                            The UK has stable demographics, unlike many EU countries, where depopulation is well under way. The pool of hands is large enough, needs training in many areas to fill the gaps, it will carry real cost, but that is a part for the cause.

There is a young couple, at the end of my road. They inherited some money from parents and bought their house with a mortgage they can easily manage and repay within twenty years. Between the two of them, they both work in nursing now (qualified last year), aware of staff shortages, they went through their education and training, and now enjoy stable careers.

The same happened to a friend of mine, who qualified over ten years ago, then in her late forties. Still in in NHS employment and happy with her choice.

Chatting with another neighbour, who was an HGV driver his entire life, he said the working conditions vary, like in any job, but the cheap flow of EU drivers, had made conditions and employment contracts better for firms and shite for employees, thus making a lot of young choosing different jobs, even if the pay was lower. People forget that drivers have families, don’t live twenty to a house and need the balance of work (with decent facilities) and time off. 

I couldn't have put it better myself.

The penny is starting to drop in Whitehall that they're partly responsible for this as well because they've overregulated the fuck out of the haulage industry. There are an estimated 200,000 HGV drivers out there who have left the industry, a third of which have done so simply because the fucking bureaucracy is soul destroying. Added to all of the other drawbacks, who the fuck is going to want to subject themselves to that for two quid an hour above minimum wage unless they're desperate?

I'm absolutely pissing myself now British drivers are holding a knife to the agencies and supermarket's throats because they will be dictating terms for the foreseeable future after years of being treated like dogs. In April, an old mate of mine left a company he had been working for after 8 years when the 10 year old shipping manager got a leary with him because he didn't follow the "designated route" for a couple of his drops. After telling him to fuck off and lose his virginity before lecturing somebody who has been at the game for 28 years, he's now working out of a Tesco distribution depot with a 72% pay increase and a small army of whippersnappers doing most of his paperwork for him plus more sociable hours to boot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I couldn't have put it better myself.

The penny is starting to drop in Whitehall that they're partly responsible for this as well because they've overregulated the fuck out of the haulage industry. There are an estimated 200,000 HGV drivers out there who have left the industry, a third of which have done so simply because the fucking bureaucracy is soul destroying. Added to all of the other drawbacks, who the fuck is going to want to subject themselves to that for two quid an hour above minimum wage unless they're desperate?

I'm absolutely pissing myself now British drivers are holding a knife to the agencies and supermarket's throats because they will be dictating terms for the foreseeable future after years of being treated like dogs. In April, an old mate of mine left a company he had been working for after 8 years when the 10 year old shipping manager got a leary with him because he didn't follow the "designated route" for a couple of his drops. After telling him to fuck off and lose his virginity before lecturing somebody who has been at the game for 28 years, he's now working out of a Tesco distribution depot with a 72% pay increase and a small army of whippersnappers doing most of his paperwork for him plus more sociable hours to boot.

So does this mean more or less murdered prozzies and hitchhikers found dead in roadside ditches? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Is it too much to ask that a news programme goes  'this is what happened today' AND THAT'S IT ?

Course, you still get editorial decisions as to which events got coverage - but it would be less about 'how' and 'who by'

And can newscasters refrain from giving their feelings at the end of a report "well that was nice wasn't it"? Shut it Wanker. You're paid to read the news not give how you feel about it. 

Reggie Bosenquet would be spinning in his grave. 

12 hours ago, scotty said:

True. I envisage a consultation along these lines, the doctor peering into the patient's mouth with his torch... 

"....and cough for me...." 

Patient coughs. 

"......yes, that's Covid-19 alright. Roll up your sleeve." 

He was running across the busy motorway when he suddenly died from Covid 19, a split second before the 44 ton arctic ran over his head. If only he’d been double jabbed, things could have turned out so differently. Anti vaxxers eh? When will they ever learn? (And he wasn’t even wearing a mask).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m in Mykonos, Stubbs. The island of faecal ‘endeavours!’ I’ve just observed two males enjoying sphincter-based acitivity in the surf. The sodomite shouted ‘Tally-ho’ as he was clearly on the vinegars. I’ve found Punkers…what should I do?

One of them would have been Billy.. did he scream NO SURRENDER!?