CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU energy dictatorship

White Cunt

1 hour ago, Frank said:

See above. Fucking right you ‘like’ it. Decimus is one thing.. I’m something else. Know your place. 

I'm cautiously optimistic that you may be building up to something good here, Frank. Of course if this was five years ago you'd have been on this cunt as soon as he rudely started posting without permission, but that's neither here nor there.

I'll warn you now, though. If you're planning on a repeat of last month when you trotted out an unprecedented 193 posts in a single week, you'd better be packing more than the usual YouTube clips and one liners. If not, I'm going to fucking have you.

As you were.

2 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

In good time. I won't be making the same mistake as some on here with knee jerk responses to negative comments. You are a lesser mammal, and need it spelling out for you. This will take time and I have a fucking job that mentally involves more than laying one brick on top of the other. I will post it on the open corner soon and notify all of the chimps of it's arrival. Until then, fuck off back to spunking through letterboxes or whatever it is you do to keep yourself occupied when not here. All the best.

Whatever your theories are regarding my previous question you wont need to spell it out in the style of Biff and chip books. Its a well know fact that I've co-authored several research papers and proof read "shit loads" of others. A quick PM to Roops will confirm this. I also took time to show them to doubting Thomas @Bill Stickers shortly before I rolled up the paper copies and shoved them up his fucking arse, the Che Guevara t-shirt wearing student ponce- he hasn't been seen since. 

Prepare your response and your letter box. 

2 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

In good time. I won't be making the same mistake as some on here with knee jerk responses to negative comments. You are a lesser mammal, and need it spelling out for you. This will take time and I have a fucking job that mentally involves more than laying one brick on top of the other. I will post it on the open corner soon and notify all of the chimps of it's arrival. Until then, fuck off back to spunking through letterboxes or whatever it is you do to keep yourself occupied when not here. All the best.

And fuck off whilst you're doing it. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Whatever your theories are regarding my previous question you wont need to spell it out in the style of Biff and chip books. Its a well know fact that I've co-authored several research papers and proof read "shit loads" of others. A quick PM to Roops will confirm this. I also took time to show them to doubting Thomas @Bill Stickers shortly before I rolled up the paper copies and shoved them up his fucking arse, the Che Guevara t-shirt wearing student ponce- he hasn't been seen since. 

Prepare your response and your letter box. 

Keep your knickers on Stubby, I don't require proof you have a brain, I can read who is sporting decent matter. I'm just participating in the Corner's general themes. If the members here were genuinely thick, there would be no need to offer anything for reading.

5 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

You stupid fucking cunt. Stubby isn't a bricklayer, he's a highly educated man that wanks off newts for a living. 

An apology is required. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
29 minutes ago, Goober said:

You stupid fucking cunt. Stubby isn't a bricklayer, he's a highly educated man that wanks off newts for a living. 

An apology is required. 

He's been wanking you by the sounds of things, or you're dreaming that he would. You must be his lucky mascot. Fucking arse-licking cunt.

5 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

He's been wanking you by the sounds of things, or you're dreaming that he would. You must be his lucky mascot. Fucking arse-licking cunt.

It's true. Stubby really does wank off newts. He is the only customer of Victorinox to have actually worn out the tweezers rather than lost them. 

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

It's true. Stubby really does wank off newts. He is the only customer of Victorinox to have actually worn out the tweezers rather than lost them. 

In a preserving local ecologies kind of way or drawing cum for medicinal purposes?

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The first one. and if frank makes a spelling mistake, it's deliberate. Do you like snooker?

Yes. I got that about Frank almost immediately. Too late to spare myself sadly. Snookered. But I catch on quickly, won't be happening again.

He got a like for it.

Edited by Parabolic Cunting
Additional info

13 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

In a preserving local ecologies kind of way or drawing cum for medicinal purposes?

In a with a whiskey chaser sort of way. It takes all sorts. 

Fortunately, no animals are harmed in the the production of Stubby's favourite beverage. 

52ldmxot4pg41.jpg?auto=webp&s=86e225b1e1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He has a range of Action Man & Barbie socks for servicing Great Crested newts.

It's a shit job, but someone has to save the planet. 

44 minutes ago, Goober said:

In a with a whiskey chaser sort of way. It takes all sorts. 

Fortunately, no animals are harmed in the the production of Stubby's favourite beverage. 

52ldmxot4pg41.jpg?auto=webp&s=86e225b1e1

Holy shit doc, what a beast. If I found a cunt like that, wanking would be a no no- I’d euthanize the bastard to protect the gene pool 

Besides, with choppers like that we couldn’t share a cigarette after our “very important and 100% necessary field work”

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Holy shit doc, what a beast. If I found a cunt like that, wanking would be a no no- I’d euthanize the bastard to protect the gene pool 

Besides, with choppers like that we couldn’t share a cigarette after our “very important and 100% necessary field work”

I spoke to Withers earlier. His geese hate Bubba.

42 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It went to Roops for a check up and this is what happened. 

Amphibian Rob Beckett.