CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

R Kunnty

Arsebiscuit

I know he's been mentioned here before but, it would appear this apparently self indulgent, narcisistic, big headed purveyor of fucking shit music is also a horrible monster cunt in his private life too. If the allegations are true it seems like yet another example of a high profile person presented to the world as a great human being, only to be exposed as a massive CCUUUNNTTT!

https://news.sky.com/story/r-kelly-trial-prosecutor-says-singer-hid-his-crimes-in-plain-sight-as-abuse-trial-nears-end-12414320 

3 hours ago, Arsebiscuit said:

it would appear this apparently self indulgent, narcisistic, big headed purveyor of fucking shit music is also a horrible monster cunt in his private life too.

Next up, another breaking story hot off the press as arsebiscuit reveals the shocking news that Gary Glitter likes fucking kids.

Idiot 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arsebiscuit said:

So sorry Decimus, I thought the fact that he is currently at the final stage of a major court case concerning his alleged malfeasance that it might have been of some interest. I guess I was wrong, you smart arse twat!

I think it's fair to say, and I'm sure you'll agree with me if you're honest, that it's not quite up to the same quality as your last (and so far only other) nomination of those "Insulate Britain" cuntwits. I look forward to you pulling something special out of the bag for your next, third-time's-the-charm effort to make up for it

38 minutes ago, Arsebiscuit said:

So sorry Decimus, I thought the fact that he is currently at the final stage of a major court case concerning his alleged malfeasance that it might have been of some interest. I guess I was wrong, you smart arse twat!

I find it of interest. Will they throw another one under the bus to join Bill Cosby and appear to be doing something about the disgusting, animalistic behaviour of black males in general? Or will he be given a free pass like O.J and Michael Jackson.

• Like 1

If Mr Kelly sells his soul to (Saint) Oprah, he'll no doubt get a free pass for everything he's ever done wrong, it's worked for every other cunt she's interviewed.

(Prince Andrew's missing a trick if he doesn't sign-up for a fire-side chat/confessional too)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Arsebiscuit said:

I know he's been mentioned here before but, it would appear this apparently self indulgent, narcisistic, big headed purveyor of fucking shit music is also a horrible monster cunt in his private life too. If the allegations are true it seems like yet another example of a high profile person presented to the world as a great human being, only to be exposed as a massive CCUUUNNTTT!

https://news.sky.com/story/r-kelly-trial-prosecutor-says-singer-hid-his-crimes-in-plain-sight-as-abuse-trial-nears-end-12414320 

Who does the sketches, 8 year olds? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think it's fair to say, and I'm sure you'll agree with me if you're honest, that it's not quite up to the same quality as your last (and so far only other) nomination of those "Insulate Britain" cuntwits. I look forward to you pulling something special out of the bag for your next, third-time's-the-charm effort to make up for it

Fair comment CB but I should get 1 point for the post title alone.  You set the bar high but I appreciate the guidance

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I find it of interest. Will they throw another one under the bus to join Bill Cosby and appear to be doing something about the disgusting, animalistic behaviour of black males in general? Or will he be given a free pass like O.J and Michael Jackson.

Thank you Eric, its a good question, we'll find out soon

Thank you Eric, its a good question, we'll find out soon

Jackson was bang to rights it was just that the prosecution fucked it up. A number of the jurors stated that they believed he was guilty. 

On 23/09/2021 at 17:46, Eric Cuntman said:

He's just been found guilty of racketeering and sex trafficking. Starting point is 10 years but they're probably going to bury the cunt. No parole either because its a federal charge.

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

He's just been found guilty of racketeering and sex trafficking. Starting point is 10 years but they're probably going to bury the cunt. No parole either because its a federal charge.

Is "being hung by the neck until dead" an available sentence? Or is the trial not in Alabama.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is "being hung by the neck until dead" an available sentence? Or is the trial not in Alabama.

New York. Not that it matters because sex cases tend to get killed in US nicks. He's still got a shitload of state charges to face yet. I'll be surprised if he gets anything less than 50 years for that lot and usually they run consecutive to federal sentences. He ain't getting out again.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I didn't think black men were put on trial in Alabama. "Sling the rope over that there tree branch Cleetus. We got oursel's  a necktie party. Yeeehaaah!". 

If only that were the case: paedos, druggies, dealers, piss heads, dole bludging scum, violent criminals, religious zealots of all kind, thieving pikey cunts, neo nazis and the general ignorant and stupid would all get the long drop if I had the whip hand.

Ive long thought at least 20% of the UKs populace was pure scum that needed sterilizing then burning. With the current wave of woke stupidity and utter selfishness of a media caused fuel crisis, that number is hovering around 50%

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If only that were the case: paedos, druggies, dealers, piss heads, dole bludging scum, violent criminals, religious zealots of all kind, thieving pikey cunts, neo nazis and the general ignorant and stupid would all get the long drop if I had the whip hand.

Ive long thought at least 20% of the UKs populace was pure scum that needed sterilizing then burning. With the current wave of woke stupidity and utter selfishness of a media caused fuel crisis, that number is hovering around 50%

Check out some of the cunts behaviour at petrol stations. Especially that thick fucking skank who was pictured filling up empty drinks bottles with fuel. If Darwin's theory is true, all that would have went up as she was driving away.