CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Petrol Station Cunts

Neil

9 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I'm not a gynaecologist but I know one when I see one.......

https://headtopics.com/uk/drivers-pack-their-cars-with-jerry-cans-while-panic-buyers-queue-21929066

Typically, the fucking BBC has made a worthy contribution to the state of panic. As with the onset of the pandemic, the UK's leading mainstream media channel has sent the public into a frenzied state of anxiety by reporting on the day that BP – which takes a 14.5% share of the UK petroleum market – was 'behind schedule' on fuel deliveries, and had 'temporarily closed' some of its petrol stations due to a 'shortage of lorry drivers'. And now this. The sooner the very dangerous left-wing propagandist Fran Unsworth steps down from the BBC 'News' helm, the better placed people will be to take a more objective view of the world.

Close the cunting BBC. I am sick to the back teeth of fake 'news' being shoved down my throat which disproportionately pushes the non-majority plight of black people, Islam, Christianity, gays, lesbians, transgenders, the disabled and those seeking asylum to the UK, as well as how catastrophic Brexit will prove to be, how horrible Farage and Trump were, and how vital it is we all have a double dosage of a yet-unproven vaccine, all the while taking advantage of people's laziness to seek alternative news – underlining how ubiquitous the BBC has become. I shit on it.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Typically, the fucking BBC has made a worthy contribution to the state of panic. As with the onset of the pandemic, the UK's leading mainstream media channel has sent the public into a frenzied state of anxiety by reporting on the day that BP – which takes a 14.5% share of the UK petroleum market – was 'behind schedule' on fuel deliveries, and had 'temporarily closed' some of its petrol stations due to a 'shortage of lorry drivers'. And now this. The sooner the very dangerous left-wing propagandist Fran Unsworth steps down from the BBC 'News' helm, the better placed people will be to take a more objective view of the world.

Close the cunting BBC. I am sick to the back teeth of fake 'news' being shoved down my throat which disproportionately pushes the non-majority plight of black people, Islam, Christianity, gays, lesbians, transgenders, the disabled and those seeking asylum to the UK, as well as how catastrophic Brexit will prove to be, how horrible Farage and Trump were, and how vital it is we all have a double dosage of a yet-unproven vaccine, all the while taking advantage of people's laziness to seek alternative news – underlining how ubiquitous the BBC has become. I shit on it.

I listened to a bit of 5Live today on my way to and from work. A number of callers quite rightly put the boot into the BBC for sensationalist reporting that a dozen petrol stations in a small region were experiencing delays. Not one apology or even, ‘perhaps we got it wrong’ 

No. Its all the fault of the stupid brexit of course. 

Kill it with fire 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I listened to a bit of 5Live today on my way to and from work. A number of callers quite rightly put the boot into the BBC for sensationalist reporting that a dozen petrol stations in a small region were experiencing delays. Not one apology or even, ‘perhaps we got it wrong’ 

Kill it with fire 

Yep. That's how these arrogant cunts work. The Tories may be in power, but it's this nest of lefties who influence the most, insidously tailoring news to suit their own liberal agenda by blaming the shortage of lorry drivers on Brexit. What better way to underline this than by causing a fuel crisis? Oh, and there's the disgusting £100k-plus salaries its news editors and presenters are paid at the expense of many who can ill-afford it. They're as 'liberal' as Goebbels' left testicle.  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yep. That's how these arrogant cunts work. The Tories may be in power, but it's this nest of lefties who influence the most, insidously tailoring news to suit their own liberal agenda by blaming the shortage of lorry drivers on Brexit. What better way to underline this than by causing a fuel crisis? Oh, and there's the disgusting £100k-plus salaries its news editors and presenters are paid at the expense of many who can ill-afford it. They're as 'liberal' as Goebbels' left testicle.  

Not expecting a sensible response but over the years we have become over reliant on HGVs and a just in time delivery system. Here in the West Country there are four main rail depots that require fuel to be delivered. Exeter and Plymouth in Devon and St Blazey and Penzance in Cornwall .. the fuel deliveries to all those depots is done by road. In fact West of Bristol and Westbury there is almost no provision for freight to be carried by rail. 99.9999% of freight goes via the M5, A30 and A38

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Not expecting a sensible response but over the years we have become over reliant on HGVs and a just in time delivery system. Here in the West Country there are four main rail depots that require fuel to be delivered. Exeter and Plymouth in Devon and St Blazey and Penzance in Cornwall .. the fuel deliveries to all those depots is done by road. In fact West of Bristol and Westbury there is almost no provision for freight to be carried by rail. 99.9999% of freight goes via the M5, A30 and A38

I saw someone online said "well there's no queues at all here in Cornwall". You bet within an hour thousands of cunts swarmed across the border with their 3 quarters full tanks and plastic bottles.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I saw someone online said "well there's no queues at all here in Cornwall". You bet within an hour thousands of cunts swarmed across the border with their 3 quarters full tanks and plastic bottles.

I cannot quote for Cornwall but there was massive snarl up in Teignmouth of Friday evening when people were queueing to get fuel at Tesco and Morrisons .. I wonder whether electric car owners are queuing up at the charge points?

2 hours ago, Clavo said:

I cannot quote for Cornwall but there was massive snarl up in Teignmouth of Friday evening when people were queueing to get fuel at Tesco and Morrisons .. I wonder whether electric car owners are queuing up at the charge points?

They will face other issues, should we hit electricity shortages at any point.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Kill it with fire 

There are genuine problems with gas supply, thanks largely to fuck all storage/late and insufficient purchases, etc.

The petrol fiasco is engineered, possibly to rake in extra tax revenues, and divert attention. Of course, there will be genuine fuck ups, somewhere along the line, when it all backfires big time.

3 hours ago, Clavo said:

No margin is left in all supply chains.
In the past, the surplus was always there, even with having some go to waste, the security was there. With ever increasing levels of efficiency, computers running the show and drive to the bottom on prices, all resilience principles went out the window.
Now computer systems are getting hit with components’ shortages and whole networks will be more and more fucked up, waiting for this and that bit in perpetuity. 

If there is one small piece of advice I can provide for the members of this forum, it would be to keep some cash at home and some computer spares, as the next two years will be one big rollercoaster and out of production parts may be hard to come by.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

No margin is left in all supply chains.
In the past, the surplus was always there, even with having some go to waste, the security was there. With ever increasing levels of efficiency, computers running the show and drive to the bottom on prices, all resilience principles went out the window.
Now computer systems are getting hit with components’ shortages and whole networks will be more and more fucked up, waiting for this and that bit in perpetuity. 

If there is one small piece of advice I can provide for the members of this forum, it would be to keep some cash at home and some computer spares, as the next two years will be one big rollercoaster and out of production parts may be hard to come by.

The "just in time philosophy" started to kick in during the early 1980s, what I found interesting was how small the actual savings were. Ford did it with their supply line and the saving was £60k which even then was an insignificant one time saving.

6 hours ago, Clavo said:

The "just in time philosophy" started to kick in during the early 1980s, what I found interesting was how small the actual savings were. Ford did it with their supply line and the saving was £60k which even then was an insignificant one time saving.

Yes. It had started early on, but really accelerated in the 2000s. Cutting back on storage took it to unbearably low levels. If there is a serious disruption along the food and energy chains, going on for months, wallpaper for dinner and stone age trading will become the new trend.

Meanwhile, the chinks are shivering in the dark as we speak.                                                                                                                                                                                     Behind the fake front of complying to emission agreements, they are desperately trying to bring down the international market cost of multiple power sources, by dropping consumption en masse. That is what the red party had prescribed and the pleb has no choice but to follow orders.

• Like 1

On 25/09/2021 at 16:52, Dyslexic cnut said:

Week old Whatsapp memes now is it? Thick as mince.

@Dyslexic cnut I bet you've got around this whole petrol shortage by building your own petrol station in that spare field of yours, the one you don't bother with as you're too busy tending to the other 4 fields and your stately home. 

Do you reckon you could give your best mate that @Clavo cunt a security job there? It could stand guard, swinging it's cock as deterrent to any desperate bastards daring to steal your fuel. Having a job would also mean it wasn't on here as often. 

What a shame it would be if you stumbled around one monday morning, pissed and smoking and blew the whole thing up... whilst @Clavo was fucking itself with a petrol pump up its arse. 

Fuck off. Lol.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Dyslexic cnut I bet you've got around this whole petrol shortage by building your own petrol station in that spare field of yours, the one you don't bother with as you're too busy tending to the other 4 fields and your stately home. 

Do you reckon you could give your best mate that @Clavo cunt a security job there? It could stand guard, swinging it's cock as deterrent to any desperate bastards daring to steal your fuel. Having a job would also mean it wasn't on here as often. 

What a shame it would be if you stumbled around one monday morning, pissed and smoking and blew the whole thing up... whilst @Clavo was fucking itself with a petrol pump up its arse. 

Fuck off. Lol.

Bloody hell, @Clavo. Looks like you've got another member (excuse the pun) jumping on the "huge cock" bandwagon. I think it's time to retreat to the mealy bag redoubt.